Have you been wondering “where do I go to send a Text Message?” Search no more for you are in the right place.
Whether you are using Andriod, iPhone, or Samsung, what you should know is that all these phones offer a platform where you can send and receive texts.
The Samsung comes with its pre-installed “Messages” so as the iPhone.
This is where it gets exciting, there are other platforms too that offer you the opportunity to send and receive text messages from your friends or loved ones apart from text messaging apps.
How to Send Text Messages on your Mobile Device
There are different ways how to send text messages, whether you are using iPhone or Andriod Devices
Sending Messages on an iPhone
You can send and receive text messages, images, videos, and voice messages using the Messages app on your iPhone
- You can start a new message by tapping the Compose button at the top of the screen, or you can tap an existing message.
- Type in each recipient’s phone number, contact name, or Apple ID. or click Add, then select Contacts.
- To send an SMS or MMS from a different line while using Dual SIM on a compatible phone, tap the line that is displayed and then select the other line.
- After entering your message in the text field, touch the Send button to send it.
- A blue send button means the message will be sent with iMessage; a green send button means the message will be sent with SMS/MMS, or your cellular service.
Sending Message on an Andriod
Using an Android? Follow these steps to know how to send a text message on your android device:
- On an Android device, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to send a new text.
- Open the Messages app.
- Click “Start Chat.”
- Select the contact you want to send a message to. To message someone who isn’t in your contacts, enter a phone number.
Other Platforms Used to Send Text Messages
Apart from the messaging apps that are pre-installed on your phone, there are other instant messaging apps that you can use to send and receive text.
Whatsapp, and Facebook Messenger: These are online messaging service that allows sending text messages, and having conversations with your friends or even business clients
Verizon, AT&T: These mobile carrier websites allow you to send and receive texts
Skype, Slack: Most people make use of these computer programs during work hours.
They allow you to connect with your colleagues, and you can send and receive important messages from your boss using these programs.
Interestingly enough, there’s nothing more exciting than sending and receiving texts from your loved ones,.
We hope with this article, you’ll discover more fun ways and better platforms for your many texts