To be seen as one who is empathetic and thoughtful, you should know how to draft a very good or if not the best condolence text message.
Condolence messages sent through a text should be sincere and you should ensure that the receiver feels the sincerity in your tone.
Although it is better to deliver your messages in person, in a situation where you cannot, it is advisable that your message still contains the heartwarming tone and depth of your feelings
Examples of Condolence Text Messages
- This is a hard time for all of you as you grieve the loss of your sister. I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers during this trying time.
- Please accept our heartfelt condolences during this difficult. This phase of your life shall surely pass.
- We know that this will be a sorrowful time and we send our thoughts and prayers to you and your family and friends.
- We are deeply saddened by the loss of your grandfather. He was truly loved, and we pray that his legacies will continue to pave way for the family
- It is natural to feel pain and experience grief when someone we love passes away. We want you to know that you are not alone in this hard time of your life.
- I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. I know these words can not take away the pain that you feel entirely, but I want you to know that I have you in my prayers always.
- You are in my thoughts during this time of sorrow. I know it’s tough, but I want you to know that I’ll always be here for you.
What is the Best Short Condolence Message?
Drafting a short condolence message that is filled with heartwarming words is always very effective in consoling the person going through the loss.
Here are some of the best short condolence messages for you:
- Please accept my warmest condolences. I’m sending thoughts of peace and strength your way.
- Sending you the strength to get through this period.
- The whole office is thinking of you and is here for you however needed.
- Our deepest condolences.
- May memories of (Name) and the love of family surround you and give you strength in the days ahead.
Understanding the need to be there for our friends or loved ones in their hard times is one of the qualities of an emotionally intelligent person
Drafting a heartwarming condolence message is one of the best ways to show our support even though, we are not physically present.