If you’re canceling your Verizon Fios service, make sure to read through our step-by-step guide for returning the associated equipment. We have also provided information on Verizon Fios’ drop-off location near me.
Firstly, you have to know that if you don’t return everything on time after canceling the service, you may be charged costs.
You’ve come to the perfect place if you’re wondering “where can I find a Verizon Fios store near me to return the equipment?”
We’ll walk you through all you need to know about returning things to any retailer.
Verizon Fios Return Policy
If you wish to avoid getting charged for Verizon Fios equipment you haven’t returned, do so within 30 days of discontinuing the service.
When you fail to return the item within the set time frame, Verizon will charge you a fee for each day you wait.
If the returned equipment is damaged, you will be charged additional expenses.
What Verizon Fios Equipment do I Need to Drop Off?
Depending on the Verizon Fios service you have, you’ll have to return different products.
In the table below, you’ll find the types of hire equipment that must be returned, as well as the associated penalties:
|Equipment That Must Be Returned||Fees for Unreturned or Damaged Equipment|
|Set-Top Box—SD Digital Video Recorder||$ 330|
|Set-Top Box—Standard Definition (SD)||$ 160|
|Fios Extender||$ 145|
|Set-Top Box—Fios TV One Mini||$ 115|
|Broadband Home Router||$ 100|
|Set-Top Box—HD Digital Video Recorder||$ 260|
|Digital Adapter (DCT700)||$ 90|
|Set-Top Box—High Definition (HD)||$ 190|
|Set-Top Box—Video Media Server||$ 375|
|Fios Network Extender||$ 99|
|Set-Top Box—Fios TV One Mini||$ 115|
|Cable Card||$ 70|
|Set-Top Box—Video Media Client||$ 115|
- How To Get Out Of A Car Lease Early
- Financing Car Through Dealer or Bank
- Zero Percent Car Loan
- Best 10 College Dining Halls
- NYU School of Law
How to Drop Off Verizon Fios Equipment
Verizon has a reputation for having a tight return policy. If you wish to avoid penalty fines, you should carefully follow the return process.
After you’ve canceled your Verizon service, you can choose whether to begin the return process by:
- Taking the equipment to the Verizon store closest to you
- It will be delivered to the company.
- Returning the Equipment to a Verizon Fios Store Near You
- Returning items in-store is a time-consuming and tiresome process. Even so, if you prefer the in-person option, you can find the nearest Verizon Fios store and visit thereafter, confirming that it allows equipment returns.
- Travel Company Business Names
- How to Tell If a Phone Interview Went Well
- Stream NFL Games
- How to Watch out of Market NFL Games
Verizon Stores Near you
Verizon stores can be found in the following U.S. locations:
- District of Columbia of Delaware (DC)
- New Jersey is a state in the United States.
- New York is a city in the United States.
- Virginia, Rhode Island
On Verizon’s website, you may look up the location of each store.
Contact Verizon’s customer service to see if the one closest to you accepts Fios equipment returns:
- Using the company’s website’s chat feature
- By way of Facebook Messenger
- Call 1-800-VERIZON for more information (1-800-837-4966).
- Transporting the Equipment to the Business
- If there isn’t a Verizon store nearby that takes Fios equipment, the best alternative is to send the equipment via mail.
Take the following steps to accomplish this:
- Contact Verizon’s customer service department.
- In the original boxes, pack the equipment tightly and safely.
- My Verizon will print the shipping label for you.
- Apply the shipping label to the package.
- Payoff Debt Consolidation Loans
- Navient Student Loan
- Fast Personal Loans
- LendKey Student Loans
- Private Student Loans
Important Things to Know
Keep a copy of the shipping label because it will serve as proof of shipment if there is a problem with the return.
My Verizon allows you to keep track of the return process.
Do you find this entire process to be excessively time-consuming? That’s because it’s the case.
Sign up for DoNotPay and let them handle everything in your place if you want to avoid long return procedures.
Verizon has a rigorous return policy that prohibits you from returning equipment to a Verizon store unless you purchased it straight from the company.
Furthermore, Verizon FIOS demands that you return equipment via UPS mail or at specific Verizon FIOS TV sites.
If you return equipment beyond 30 days of cancellation, you may be charged an unreturned equipment fee, so contact Verizon to make sure all essential equipment is returned quickly.