Are you wondering whether Tractor Supply Credit Card is the right card for you? Well, Tractor Supply Credit Card is a store credit card issued by Citibank. This article dives deep into everything you need to know to make a good choice.
Tractor Supply Credit Card is a store credit card provided by Citibank.
Moreover, Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) is an American retail chain of stores that offers products for home improvement, agriculture, lawn, and garden maintenance, and livestock, equine, and pet care.
Pros and Cons of Tractor Supply Credit Card
- No annual fee
- Special financing options available
- No annual fee.
- Tractor Supply Company Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- It does not offer a signup bonus.
- It does not offer rewards or cashback.
- You don’t earn rewards on every purchase.
- It does not include any credit card rewards.
The Tractor Supply credit card account agreement contains the following fees:
Transaction Fee for Cash Advances
You are also taking a cash advance if you make a wire transfer, buy a money order, traveler’s checks, lottery ticket, casino chip, or similar item or engage in a similar transaction.
For each cash advance you will be charged a transaction fee of 5% of the amount of the cash advance, but not less than $10.
A late fee will be added for each billing cycle in which you have a past payment. The fee will be $25, or $35 for any additional past payment during the next six billing cycles after a past payment.
In other words, if you are late multiple months, your late fee increases to $35 each month until you pay on time for six months or more.
Returned Payment Fee
A return payment fee will be added for a returned payment. A returned payment is a payment check or an electronic debit that is returned unpaid.
Citibank may add this fee even if your payment is resubmitted and not returned upon resubmission.
The fee is $25; or $35 for any additional returned payments during the same or next six billing cycles after a returned payment.
Returned Cash Convenience Check Fee
A returned cash convenience check is any cash convenience check that Citibank does not honor.
Citibank will charge you a fee for said checks and may not honor these checks if the amount of the check would cause the balance to go over your cash advance limit or credit limit.
Citibank also may not honor these checks if you default; if you do not comply with their instructions regarding the check; if your account has been closed; or for other reasons.
The fee charged will be $25, or $35 for any returned cash convenience check during the same or next billing cycles after a returned cash convenience check.
This fee is added to your regular cash advance balance, not your regular credit balance. In other words, this fee will become part of the balance that has a higher cash advance interest rate.
Stop Payment on Cash Convenience Check Fee
Citibank will add a $39. Fee if they honor your request to stop payment on a cash convenience check. This fee is added to your regular cash advance balance, not your regular credit balance.
In other words, this fee will also become part of the balance that has a higher cash advance interest rate.
Tractor Supply Credit Card Payment Process
To make Tractor Supply Credit Card payment. There is more than one process. Here are some of them as below.
- Online: Log in to your account to make your payment.
- By Mail: Send your payment to the following address: Tractor Supply Credit Card, P.O. Box 9001006, Louisville, KY 40290-1006. (If business card account, use this address: Tractor Supply Credit Plan
Payments, P.O. Box 78004, Phoenix, AZ 85062-8004
- By Phone: The Tractor Supply / Citi credit card customer service phone number for payments is 800-263-0691. (Business cardholders call 800-559-8232.)
- Can You Buy a Money Order with a Credit Card? Is it a good choice?
- 10 Best Virtual Credit Card ( VCC ) Providers 2021 Update
- Pier One Credit Card Registration and Login Review
- Brinks Prepaid Mastercard Tax Refund and Amazing Benefits
- Does Sam’s Club Change Oil? Buying Motor Oil at Sam’s Club
Tractor Supply Credit Card Application Process
If you do not have a card from this company. Now, you are willing to apply for it. Well, the process is quite simple and hassle-free. You can just follow the given steps:
- Go to the official website at www.tractorsupply.com
- Tap on “Apply for Personal Card”, you will go to a new page.
- Enter the details asked.
- Lastly, tap on “Review Terms and conditions”.
1. Is there a Tractor Supply Company Credit Card cashback or rewards program?
No, Tractor Supply Company Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
2. How well does credit need to be to get a Tractor Supply credit card?
Actually, there is no particular stated credit the applicants should have. However, we recommend your credit score to be no lower than 650, or fair. Nonetheless, customers with credit as low as the early 600s have regularly been approved as well.
3. How easy is it to get Tractor Supply credit card?
In view of all the written above, we can safely say that getting this credit card from Tractor Supply is not hard.
4. How to pay Tractor Supply credit card?
Currently, there are three ways how you can pay your credit card from Tractor Supply: online, by phone and by mail.
Tractor Supply Credit Card is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card.
It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don’t have to pay an annual fee for the privilege. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
If this article is useful then so will your friends, why not share it on your social media platforms.