Town Fair Credit Card is a store credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. If you’re wondering whether this Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Gas rewards
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
Pros and Cons of Town Fair Card
- Accepted at gas stations nationwide
- Special financing options available.
- Town Fair Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High-interest rates.
- It does not offer a signup bonus.
- It does not offer rewards or cashback.
- You don’t earn rewards on every purchase.
- It does not include any credit card rewards.
Town Fair Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
|up to $39
Town Fair Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
How to Apply for Town Fair Tire Card
- Press the “Apply” button below!
- Complete the application with your personal details and financial details.
- Review and submit your application.
How to Use Town Fair Tire Credit Card
- You can only use the Town Fair Tire Card at Town Fair Tire
- You can use this card anywhere that Visa/Master is accepted
- Pay your balance on time.
- Avoid unnecessary interest and fees.
- If you have any questions, you can contact the credit card’s customer service.
- Pier One Credit Card Registration and Login Review
- Petal Credit Card 2021 Extensive Review and Benefits Seen
- A 2021 Intensive Review of the Loan Signing System
- Good Credit Score & Possible Importance of Getting The Highest and Best
- Credit Cards for Fair Credit:Top List of Choices for Fair Credit Score
Town Fair Tire Card Online Bill Payment
- Customers of Town Fair Tire Card can pay their bills by logging in to the official website
- Visit the Pay Bills Section to make the payments.
In case of any issue or support, one can contact the Town Fair Tire Card support (800)-321-3950 using the details given below.
Town Fair Tire Card Login
- To login in one should visit the bill payment website
- Enter his/her username/password in the right section of the page and press login.
- In case you have forgotten your password/user ID you can press on Forgot password button.
In the My accounts section, you can see your pending bills and make the payment by Online Banking facility.
However, in case you want to redeem redeem rewards points visit the Offers page.
Town Fair Tire Card Hours of Operations
Monday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
If this article is then so will your friends, why not share it on your social media platforms.