To access your TJX Maxx credit card account, you have to log in to your online account on the official TJX website. The online account is available anytime 24/7.
The TJX Rewards Credit Card is designed for frequent shoppers of TJ Maxx and its affiliated brands like Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Sierra Trading Post. Users receive significant points (5x) for each dollar spent at those stores.
Due to the limited nature of the card, though, it should only be considered if you shop regularly at those companies. Like most other store-loyalty credit cards, it comes with a significant APR, and no annual fee.
How the TJX Rewards Credit Card Works
When certain thresholds are met, rewards are paid out in certificates for customers to redeem.
The drawbacks come in its limited scope and high APR.
- Tjmaxx Card Customer Service Numbers, Website & Social Media Handles
- What you Should Know Before Making a Car Deposit 2021 Update
- B&H Payboo Credit Card Review 2021: Is it Worth it?
- Is There A Best Credit Cards Reddit? A Complete Reddit Credit Card Guide
- How to Sign in to your TJMaxx credit card After Registering Without Hassle
Benefits and Rewards
The TJX Rewards Credit Card offers new cardholders 10% off their first in-store transaction. While they use the card, they get 5 points for every dollar spent at accepted retailers.
Once you reach 1,000 points, you will be issued a certificate worth $10 of in-store credit — breaking down to a 5% discount. You will also be invited to exclusive shopping events and will be tipped off when new inventory is available in the stores.
TJX Costs and Fees
The APR for purchases made with a TJX Rewards Credit Card falls around 26.99%, which is relatively high. If you are going to use this card, it is important to not carry a balance over from month to month, or else you will be paying extra for goods bought from the accepted retailers.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Log-in for Payment
- Go to the TJX Rewards Credit Card page and click on the ‘manage account’ button.
- This will get you to the credit card account log in page where you will need to provide your User ID and click on the ‘Login’ button to continue.
- You will be required to enter your password on the following page, so make sure you have it handy.
- If you do not remember your user ID, you can retrieve it by clicking the ‘Lookup User ID’ link on the log in page .
- You will need to provide your account number and last 4 digits of your SSN to get your user ID.
How to Activate TJX Credit Card
- After approval of your TJX card, you will have to activate your card through the official TJX website. You will have to come to the same TJX log in page, which we already mentioned above.
- A simple step – click on the ‘Activate My Card‘ link to start the activation process.
- After clicking this link, you will get to the page where you will need to click on the ‘Register and Activate’ button.
- Now you will need to provide your account number to start the registration and activation process.
- Then you will need to validate your identity, select security and image, and you are done with the registration and activation.
How to Make a TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment
How to Make Your TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment Online
Perhaps the most convenient way to pay your TJX Rewards credit card or TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard bill is to use the online portal provided by Synchrony Bank, the financial institution that issues the card.
To log in, you’ll need to enter the user ID and password that you created when you registered the card. From there, head to the “Summary” tab and select “Make a Payment.”
You’ll have the option to make the minimum payment due, pay the statement balance, pay the current balance, or type in another amount.
Whether you’re using the TJ Maxx credit card app on your mobile device or on your home computer, you can opt to make your TJ Maxx online payments automatically each month.
From the “Summary” tab, choose “Recurring Payments.” Type in the amount you’d like to pay each month, enter your banking information including your account number and your bank routing number, then click the button to give authorization.
Automatic payments will begin the following month.
How to Make Your TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment by Phone
A customer service representative can help you make a payment directly by phone.
For the store card, call: 800-952-6133
For the Mastercard, call: 877-890-3150
Mastercard customer service hours are between 8 a.m. and midnight EST Monday through Friday. And from 9 a.m. to midnight EST on Saturday. While from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday to speak to a live agent.
TJX Rewards cardholders can also make a payment using the automated phone system by following the prompts. There’s no fee as long as you’re using a checking account to make the payment.
How to Make Your TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment by Mail
If you opted for a paper billing statement, it will come with a payment coupon and a pre-addressed envelope. Cardholders that opt for an online statement should print their TJ Maxx pay bill coupon, which has the mailing address on it.
Otherwise, you can use one of the following addresses to pay your TJX Rewards card balance:
For Mastercard accounts, use this mailing address:
P.O. Box 530949
Atlanta, GA 30353-0949
For store cards, use this mailing address:
Store Card Accounts
P.O. Box 530948
Atlanta, GA 30353-0948
What to do if your TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment Is Late
At the end of each billing cycle, TJ Maxx gives customers at least 23 days to pay the minimum amount due. There is a late fee of up to $35 if the bill isn’t paid by 5 p.m. EST on the listed due date.
Late payments can be made online, over the phone, or via the postal service.
Finally, with the cards, you’ll enjoy perks such as 10% off your first online or in-store purchase and $10 rewards certificates each time you spend $200. Once you take advantage of either the TJ Maxx Mastercard, you’ll receive a statement with the balance due.
We’ll like you to give us your take on this. If you think this article was helpful, don’t hesitate to share this information on your social media platform.