– Target REDcard Review –
Are you in search of a new transaction card? Well, many transaction card options but you looking for one that best fits your daily transactions.
Target REDcard review has a lot of perks that you might find interesting. In this review, all you need to know about the card will be highlighted and mistakes to avoid when using the card.
In this article, this is what you get to see in details;
- Target REDcard Review
- Benefits of Target REDcard
- Making the Most out of Your Card
- Before Applying for Target REDcard
- How Target REDcard Compares with Others
Target Corporation’s (TGT) REDcard program is a leading loyalty program among retailers in the United States. The program is accessible to everyone and is integrated seamlessly into customers’ payment methods.
With lower barriers to entry than other loyalty programs; Target effectively builds a relationship with its customers and can personalize the promotions and advertising offered to the consumer.
Target REDcard Review
Product Name: Target REDcard™ Credit Card
Card type: Mastercard
Annual fee: $0
Purchase APR: 24.65% variable
Balance transfer APR: N/A
Interest-free period: Up to 25 days
Late payment fee: Up to $39
Returned payment fee: Up to $28
The Target REDcard credit and debit cards offer 5% discounts at Target and Target.com, plus perks like free shipping and an extended return period, to create two compelling retail card offers.
- 5% discount on all eligible purchases at Target and Target.com
- Free shipping on eligible online orders
- Extended returns for both in-store and online orders
- Can be used with the Target Circle rewards program and other discounts
- $0 annual fee
- High variable APR on purchases
- Can’t be used at other stores
Benefits of Target REDcard
Using Target REDcard has whole lots of benefits that you might like, they are listed below;
- 5% off every day at Target & Target.com.
- Free 2-day shipping on hundreds of thousands of items at Target.com.
- Early Access to products and promotions.
- Exclusive Extras including special items and offers.
- Starbucks discount on in-store locations – get everyday 5% savings when you pay with your REDcard.
- Cartwheel – save 5-50% on hundreds of items in-store & get everyday 5% savings when you pay with your REDcard.
- Target Subscriptions – save 5% on everyday essentials delivered on your schedule when you subscribe, plus get everyday 5% savings when you pay with your REDcard.
- Get everyday 5% savings on specialty gift cards when you pay with your REDcard.
- Target Wallet, easy and fast checkout. Use Wallet in the Target app to save with Cartwheel and pay with REDcard by scanning your phone at check out in-store.
Making the Most out of Your Card
With this card, you can save up to $200 when you spend $4,000 at Target in a year — online or in the store. For eligible purchases over $35, you’ll get free shipping, saving you even more when you shop online.
As a result, using it for Target and Target.com purchases is the only way to get the most out of this card. Consider using other rewards credit cards on all other purchases.
In addition, you could:
- Download the Target mobile app. Use it to make purchases online.
- Avoid interest. Your grace period is 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. Try to pay your balance by then to avoid paying a high APR.
- Customer service. Sign in to your online account or call 800-424-6888 for any questions.
Before Applying for Target REDcard
Below are the basic things to know before you apply for the Target REDcard;
1. 5% Discount on Eligible Purchases
Target RedCard holders receive a 5% discount at checkout on most purchases in-store and at Target.com. This is a great way to save instantly on your Target runs.
You don’t accrue points like other rewards and cash-back credit cards, but you also don’t have to jump through hoops to redeem them.
2. Free Two-Day Shipping on Eligible Orders
RedCard holders receive free two-day shipping on hundreds of thousands of items from Target.com — without the $35 minimum purchase amount required for non-cardholders.
This offer applies on standard shipping to all 50 states, D.C., APO/FPO addresses, and Puerto Rico
3. Additional 30 days for Returns and Exchanges
Cardholders receive 30 additional days to return purchases beyond the standard 90-day return policy. Extended returns do not apply to Target Optical™ purchases and non-returnable items.
4. RedCard Exclusives
RedCard holders can benefit from various exclusives, such as special items, gifts, and offers throughout the year. Note that every exclusive extra may not be available to every cardholder.
Cardholders receive a coupon for 10% off a purchase every account anniversary year, when you’re signed up for Target marketing emails.
5. High-Interest Rate
Store cards are known for having high-interest rates, which is why experts often warn against opening one.
The RedCard has a 24.40% variable APR, which can add up to costly interest charges if you carry a balance (and completely negate the 5% savings).
But if you’re a responsible cardholder and pay off your bill in full every month, you can avoid interest charges and other expensive mistakes commonly made with store cards.
Steps to Apply
The application process is just very simple, follow the steps below;
- Click Apply now.
- Fill out the application form with your personal and financial information.
- Review your application and submit it.
- Instant Approval Credit Cards
- Metal Credit Cards
- What Happens If You Don’t Use Your Credit Card?
- Complete Guide into the World of Continuity Subscription Merchants
How Target REDcard Compares with Others
|Target REDcard™ Credit Card||Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card||Walmart Rewards Mastercard|
|Minimum credit score requirement||580||
|Annual fee||$0||$0 but you need Amazon Prime membership||Nill|
In conclusion, if you’re a loyal Target customer, the Target REDcard Credit Card or Target REDcard Debit
Cardcould saves you quite a bit of money at the end of the day.
Be sure to carefully go through your options before making your choice on which to choose.