Summit Racing Equipment SpeedCard is a store credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. If you’re wondering whether Summit Racing Equipment Speed Card is the right card for you, read on to find out.
About Summit Racing
Summit Racing Equipment is the biggest mail order vehicle performance equipment and after-market product company, offering parts for all kinds and makes of vehicles from race cars to SUVs. Established in 1968, the company has grown steadily thanks to its diverse product range and low prices.
They are mainly based online and from the catalog, though there are 3 retail locations in the US.
Summit Racing Equipment SpeedCard
The Summit Racing Equipment SpeedCard is a branded store card offered by Summit Racing, which offers cardholders a number of special financing options for purchases made with Summit.
If you spend over $299 on a single order, then you get 180 days interest-free, and if you spend over $1,000 on a single order then the interest-free period is 360 days.
This is the primary advantage of having this credit card – there are no rewards and points schemes available, just these simple no-interest deferred payment options.
The standard rate of interest for the Summit Racing Equipment SpeedCard is high, so you are advised to pay off at least the majority of your balance before the interest-free period is over.
Summit Racing Equipment Speed Card Pros and Cons
- Special financing options available.
- Summit Racing Equipment Speed Card® reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High-interest rates.
- It does not offer a signup bonus.
- It does not offer rewards or cashback.
- You don’t earn rewards on every purchase.
- It does not include many credit card rewards.
- Vanilla Visa Review: Is the Vanilla Visa Gift Card Scam or Legit?
- Steps on How to Find Your PayPal Address or Account Number
- How to Cancel a PayPal Payment Mistakenly Sent to the Wrong Person
- What Happens if You Don’t Pay your Conn’s Bill? 2021 Update
- Walmart Cashback Limit 2021: Paying With Credit and Debit Card
Summit Racing Equipment Speed Card® Fees
|Returned Payment Fee||up to $28|
|Late Payment Fee||up to $39|
How to Apply for Summit Racing Credit Card
Read their Terms and Condition ( rates, fees, and other cost information) Before filling the application.
First access online application here on synchrony official website summit racing credit card application.
Fill in Your personal information and contact information :
- First Name*
- Last Name*
- Mailing Address*
- Zip Code*
If you have any joint partner to the account then there is an option to tick it.
Select a Statement Delivery Method (Electronic Statements recommend method is )
There is one Optional Card Security option for you. You will get more benefits using the optional card.
Ex: if these events occur
- Leave of absence
- Nursing homestay
- Loss of Life
Then you can Cancel your entire balance (or monthly payments) up to $10,000. (lot of Credit card companies don’t offer this facility to the credit card customer )The Optional Card Security facility charges $1.66 for $100 each end of the billing month.
If you are planning to get the Optional Card Security option then read the agreement carefully. And continue the application.
Summit Racing Credit Card Benefits and More
If you paid the full amount within 6 months, 12 months or 18 months then you don’t want to pay any interest. The offer applies to payment range
- 6-month offer applies to purchases of $199 to $749.99
- 12-month offer applies to purchases of $750 to $1,499.99
- An 18-month offer applies to purchases of $1,500 or more