– How to Login to Your DTA Connect Website –
How to Login to Your DTA Connect Website: DTA Connect is DTA’s mobile app and online platform for people who have applied for or are receiving DTA benefits to access case information.
DTA Connect.com has a SNAP application online, too. In addition, DTA Link programs are a fantastic way for low-income households and community groups to get DTA case details easily AND a fast way to send documentation to DTA!
What is the DTA Connect Online portal?
DTAConnect.com is DTA’s online hub for customer service. It includes:
- Online SNAP application in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, and Vietnamese.
- Online portal for DTA clients or their advocates (with proper permission) to look at information about a DTA case or send in documents to DTA online (including Interim Reports or Recertifications).
How do I apply for SNAP through DTA Connect?
You can access the online SNAP application at DTAConnect.com on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Click “Apply Now!” or login directly to the DTA Connect Website at DTAConnect.com/APPLY.
Follow the application directions. The application will ask for information about you and other people you live with who are part of your SNAP households.
1: Go to DTAConnect.com and click on “Apply Now!’”
2: Once you have reached the page titled “Before you start,” read the text below and click “Get Started.”
3: Follow the on-screen prompts and enter the information requested about yourself, your household, your household income, and your household expenses.
Note: You can legally submit your application any time after entering your name and address and electronically signing the application. But, the more information you include, the easier it is for DTA to process your application.
4: Once you get to the “Sign & Submit” page, it is important to review the Rights, Responsibilities, and Penalties. After you review, click “I agree to the terms,” sign the application by typing your full name in the box below, and click “Submit application.”
What else can I do on the DTA Connect online portal?
The DTA Connect Online portal gives you real-time information on your DTA benefits including:
- Case status, monthly benefit amount, next benefit issue date, EBT Card Balance, and recertification due date.
- The names of the other household members
- The amount and date of all benefits issued.
- Copies of DTA notices going back 18 months.
- List of documents received by DTA in the past 18 months with document type, status, and date received. Note: “Available” means DTA has not reviewed the document yet. “Entered” means a DTA worker reviewed (processed) the document.
- Ability to submit verifications online, including Interim Reports or Recertifications (if they are saved as a PDF or image).
How to Create a DTA Connect online account
Follow these steps to create a DTA Connect online account:
1: Go to DTAConnect.com and click on “Create Your Online Account.”
2: Enter your email address, first and last name, date of birth, and create a password for your account. Then click “Create Account.”
3: After entering your information, a window will appear that says “Registration Successful.” In that window, click “Login.” Enter the email that you used to create your online account and the password that you just created.
4: If you are already getting DTA benefits, click “Connect to my DTA info.”
5: You now need to enter another piece of information. Fill out one of the options:
- SNAP Web Application Number,
- DTA Agency ID (listed on all DTA notices),
- Your Social Security Number (if you have one), OR
- Your EBT Card Number
6: You will now have access to your online account on DTA Connect. Please note that your details can need to be entered each time you login.
Note: You can use a single DTA Connect account with multiple email addresses. However, if an account is connected to an email address it can not be used for another account.
Domestic abuse clients with a higher level of protection on their case or clients who have demanded blocking of online services would not be able to see their case details on the web portal DTA Connect.
What is the DTA Connect mobile app?
The DTA Connect Mobile App is a free app that can be downloaded on Google Play for iPhones in the App Store or for Androids. The mobile device DTA Connect can be used on a smartphone or laptop (such as an iPad). Upon downloading the app, clients can log in with their Social Security Number and year of birth to see their case information.
Customers whose cases are active (open) or still pending can log in. Clients whose case is closed but open in the 90 days before can also log in. Domestic abuse clients with a higher level of protection on their case or clients who have demanded the blocking of online services will not be able to see their case details on the DTA Connect mobile app.
What can I do with the DTA Connect mobile app?
- Quickly see information about a DTA benefits case. The DTA Connect mobile app includes a lot of case information, such as:
- Case status, monthly benefit amount, next benefit issue date, EBT Card Balance and recertification due date
- Alerts including upcoming appointments or deadlines
- Copies of notices sent in the previous 90 days
- Whether documents submitted in the previous 90 days have been processed
- Send DTA documents – faster and easier than fax or mail! You can send DTA verifications or documents by taking a picture in the app. When you send the picture through the app, the documents will go directly to the client’s case record! This means a DTA worker can look at them much faster than if you fax or mail in documents.
- Update DTA with current contact information
- Tell DTA about a new address or phone number
- Opt-in or opt-out of text messages from DTA
Note: Currently, the DTA Connect mobile app also lets a client enter an email address and sign up for eNotification. This may mean they will no longer get paper notices in the mail. We do not encourage this!
- Ask for a letter verifying the number of benefits a household gets from DTA.
Client’s Frequently Asked Questions About DTA Connect.
How do clients access the DTA Connect mobile app?
Clients must download the mobile app to their device. To log-in, they must enter their Social Security Number (SSN) and year of birth.
How do clients access DTA Connect Online?
Clients can access their DTA Connect Online by going to DTAConnect.com. To log-in, they must create an account online using an email address and a password. Once an account is created, clients must link the account to their case record by providing SSN, EBT Card Number, or Web Application Number
Can clients access DTA Connect if the case is closed?
Clients who have been Active, Pending, Closed or Denied in the prior 60 days have access to DTA Connect. If a case has been closed or denied more than 60 days, the client will not be able to access previous case information.
Is there a delay in connecting a DTA Connect Online account to a case record?
In most cases, a DTA Connect Online account can be linked within 30 minutes of online application submission and can be linked immediately if the case is Pending or Closed/Denied within 90 days. There can be an extended delay if a paper application was submitted and has not been put into BEACON.
What formats can be submitted to DTA Connect?
The recommended document upload format is PDF. JPEG and PNG files are also supported. Microsoft Word and Excel files cannot be uploaded through the DTA Connect platforms.
Is there a size limitation on the documents that are being uploaded?
Files must be less than 5MB but there is no restriction on the number of pages that can be uploaded.
Are clients able to select more than one file at a time when uploading documents?
Yes, clients can upload more than one file at a time.
What is the recommended browser to use for DTAConnect.com?
The DTA Connect website works in all new browsers. However, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge is preferred.
Are DTAConnect.com and the DTA Connect mobile app the same?
These two platforms look and feel very similar but there are some functionality differences. For example, DTAConnect.com allows consumers to complete an interactive Summary Report, and Recertification, but the DTA Connect mobile app only allows the paper version of the form to review the document. There are proposals in the future to make both functionalities the same.
We hope this article has been useful when it comes to knowing how to login to your DTA Connect website. If so, we invite you to share this article with someone who might also find it useful, by using the “Share this” button below.