– Stein Mart Platinum Mastercard –
Stein Mart Platinum Mastercard: This Credit Card is a store credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. It’s a no-annual-fee credit card with perks at this department store. If you’re wondering whether Stein Mart Platinum Mastercard Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
About Stein Mart Platinum Mastercard
Designed to reward avid Stein Mart fans, the Stein Mart Platinum Mastercard® offers exclusive discounts and rewards to supplement the perks that are available to members of the Stein Mart SMart Rewards program – all for no annual fee.
Individuals who frequent Stein Mart will get the most value from the Stein Mart Platinum Mastercard, which rewards every dollar spent in-store with points that convert into savings. Additional perks and benefits are available – and cardholders who qualify for Elite status can double their rewards, too.
Fair or better credit is required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
|Intro Purchase APR||N/A|
|Intro Purchase APR Period||N/A|
|Intro Balance Transfer APR||N/A|
|Intro Balance Transfer APR Period||N/A|
|Regular APR||See site for terms|
Pros & Cons of Stein Mart Platinum Mastercard
- Save 10% on your first online purchase.
- Earn Reward Certificates and use them just like cash in Stein Mart stores!
- Receive a $10 Welcome Reward Certificate just for opening a credit card. A certificate will be included with your new credit card by mail.
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent in-store and online at Stein Mart.
- Stein Mart Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High-interest rates.
- It does not offer a signup bonus.
- It does not offer rewards or cashback.
- You don’t earn rewards on every purchase.
- It does not include many credit card rewards.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Frequently shop at the over 100 stores of Stein Mart and want special discounts and bonuses for shopping with the retailer
- Don’t mind a higher APR because they plan to pay their balance in full to avoid interest charges
- Want a special Stein Mart SMart cash bonus just for opening an account
- Want the ability to upgrade to an Elite card, with double the rewards of the Platinum Mastercard
Does Stein Mart Credit Card Report your Account Activity to Credit Bureaus?
Stein Mart Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and can help improve your credit score.
Managing your Stein Mart Platinum Card
- Extra cards are free of charge and they earn rewards that accrue to the main account holder’s points total. Authorized users will enjoy the same benefits and perks that accompany your card.
- In addition, payments can be mailed directly to the card issuer. Call the number on the back of your card for more details.
How to Apply for Stein Mart Credit Card
- Visit the Stein Mart Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
Unless you’re a super loyal Stein Mart customer who specifically wants this brand’s credit card, this card may not be worth considering.
That’s because the Stein Mart Platinum Mastercard® offers a stingy signup bonus, a low rewards rate on Stein Mart purchases, and high-interest rates if you carry a balance.
Also, you can only redeem your rewards points toward Stein Mart purchases made in-store. It’s hard to find real value with this card you can’t get elsewhere.
We hope this article was useful and educative, do well to share these messages with friends and loved ones. If you have a question, kindly drop your comments below.