SquareTrade provides coverage for smartphones, tablets, computers, audio devices, and other home entertainment items such as TVs, video games, etc. The company, SquareTrade was founded in 1999 and acquired by Allstate in 2016, and now offers extended warranty services to more than 70 million customers.
However, if you don’t have an extended warranty service as the one SquareTrade provides, and your device gets damaged, you could be on the hook for over $600 for a new phone.
With a SquareTrade Warranty, you wouldn’t need to cough up over $600 to get a new phone. All you’ll need to do is file a claim, and SquareTrade will repair your device or work with you to replace it.
What SquareTrade Electronic Device Warranty Covers
SquareTrade Warranty on electronic devices covers the following things:
SquareTrade covers almost every conceivable damage to your electronic devices. The company also has a straightforward and convenient claim filing process, and we are going to discuss in a section below.
For Home Appliances
SquareTrade offers extended warranties for home appliances such as dishwashing machines, refrigerators, washers, dryers, etc.
While most new appliances come with a one-year warranty from the manufacturer, that warranty is limited and only covers faults that arise from the part of the manufacturer.
We’re talking about things like part failures, mechanical or electrical failure, and the likes.
SquareTrade’s extended warranty, on the other hand, covers damage that may be due to your negligence. For example, SquareTrade extended warranty covers the following scenarios:
- Power Supply Burnout
- Unexpected Leaks
- Won’t Power On
- Mechanical & Electrical Failures
SquareTrade provides an extended warranty for new items of furniture purchased within the last 30 days to the date you apply to get the plan.
The plan starts from as low as $49 for a three-year coverage and $69 for a five-year coverage, with no deductibles or hidden fees.
SquareTrade Furniture Protection plan boasts fast replacement of damaged items and on-site service. This is good because running after insurance and warranty providers can be a headache.
- FedLoan Servicing Review Latest Comprehensive Update
- Specifications for an LR41 Battery: Everything there is to Know About LR41
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Internet Banking?
- Business Failure: The Percentage of Business Failure and How to Avoid It
Although SquareTrade Furniture Insurance covers most of the issues you may face during your furniture’s daily usage. Items like accidental harm or product breakdown – it does not cover deliberate harm, theft, or loss.
Below is a list of all the scenarios SquareTrade Furniture Protection covers:
- Seam separation
- Accidental stain
- Rips, tears, burns, and punctures
- Chips and broken glass
- Mechanical failure
- Broken hinges
- Structural defects
- Separation of Joints and welds
- Loss of silvering to mirrors
Filing A SquareTrade Warranty Claim
To file a SquareTrade Warranty claim, here’s what you need to do.
- Go to https://www.squaretrade.com/claim and then click “file new claim,” as you see below.
- Once you click “File New Claim,” you will be prompted to select any one of the participating companies from whom you got your product.
- After you do that, you will be prompted to enter the e-mail you used for the purchase or the e-mail associated with your SquareTrade account.
As you can see, the process is straightforward. Once you follow all the steps and file your claim, SquareTrade will get back to you to resolve the problem.
Advantages of a SquareTrade Warranty
- SquareTrade Warranty is relatively affordable. It starts at $49.
- SquareTrade provides 24/7 customer service.
- Most manufacturer warranties cover only one year of the product’s life, SquareTrade provides coverage for three to five years.
- Whereas some insurance and warranty companies have deductibles and hidden fees, SquareTrade does not.
- Moreover, SquareTrade has a simple, streamlined process for filing a claim. You’ll have to jump through hoops with other companies.
SquareTrade’s Customer Service telephone number is 1-888-504-2659.
A SquareTrade appliance warranty might sound appealing with its promise of paying for an extended warranty once and facing no further fees. However, if you buy warranties on multiple appliances, the cost can add up quickly.
If this article was useful to you do not hesitate to share it with friends and family via WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter.