Secondspin Review: Scam or a Legit Place to Sell Used DVDs & CDs?
Secondspin Review: The subject of this article is a review of Secondspin, a platform where you can sell your used DVDs, CDs, Games and other media. Whether it’s an old boxset of Friends or a CD you don’t listen to anymore, we all have DVDs and CDs cluttering up our homes.
What is Secondspin?
Secondspin is the Internet’s largest buyer and seller of used CDs, used DVDs, used Blu-rays, and used Video Games. Choose from a huge selection of used CDs, used DVDs, used Blu-rays, and used Video Games. More than 800,000 items in stock. Buy and sell your used music and movie CDs.
- What to do when your Tax return Is Under Review by IRS
- La-Z-Boy Review 2020: Is it Worth Buying from Them?
- How Does CD Laddering Works? Know The Pros and Cons
- Clickworker Review: Pros and Cons of Using Clickworker
How Does it Work
Regardless if you are visiting the website to make a purchase or to sell, finding your item is easy. CD’s can be searched by artist, album, or song title. DVD’s can be found using the movie name, actors in the movie, or by the director’s name. Games can be easily found by a simple title search.
Those who are interested in buying from their site are 100% guaranteed to receive items of excellent quality because of their strict acceptance policies.
If an item has been damaged or is not working properly because it has scratches on it, an email noting this issue must be sent within 30 days of receipt.
Typically they will send out another one to replace the defective merchandise.
Pros of Using Secondspin.com
SecondSpin.com’s strengths are the following:
- Good product guarantee details
- Secondspin accepts PayPal support details
- Accepts debit & prepaid card support details
- Offers money-back guarantee policy details
- Seconspin also offers contact information availability details
- Offers website security & privacy policies details
- Does affiliate marketing program details?
Cons of Using Secondspin.com
There are a few cons, but not many:
- I did not receive any e-mail notifications from the company – not even about the payback amount.
- I had to check their website myself to check the status of the package. But it did indeed say that it had been received and was “in process”. The check-in in the mail was quite a surprise, as I was not really expecting it.
- The final con – once your quote has been given, you can’t change the order unless you re-do the entire order. I had decided there were some items I wanted to keep at the end instead of shipping them out.
- Simple solution: don’t send them, and they will leave them out of the quote. There was one DVD in which the price had changed since I received the quote – that’s my fault, as I didn’t send out the package soon enough.
- I let it sit there for a while, and the price of the DVD therefore went down. Oh well.
SecondSpin.com Discount Policies Review
We reviewed SecondSpin.com’s support for discounts for various customers such as seniors, teachers, and military veterans.
SecondSpin.com may or may not offer special discounts or special pricing as a matter of store policy.
SecondSpin.com did not offer the following discounts at the time of our last SecondSpin.com review: military discounts, senior discounts, student discounts, teacher discounts, and birthday discounts.
More details at secondspin.com.
SecondSpin.com Shipping & Returns Policies Review
We reviewed SecondSpin.com’s shipping rates and shipping policies, as well as SecondSpin.com’s returns policies.
SecondSpin.com offers good service and support when it comes to shipping, returns, and exchanges. Specifically, SecondSpin.com offers the following shipping and returns policies: money-back guarantee.
The site did not offer the following shipping and exchange features at the time of our last SecondSpin.com review: free returns & exchanges.
SecondSpin.com Payment Methods Review
We reviewed SecondSpin.com’s support for various payment options such as Apple Pay, debit cards, and Google Pay.
The site accepts some payment methods beyond standard credit card payments. Specifically, SecondSpin.com accepts the following payment methods: debit & prepaid cards and PayPal.
SecondSpin.com did not accept the following payment options at the time of our last SecondSpin.com review: Apple Pay, Google Pay and gift cards. Learn more at SecondSpin.com’s website.
SecondSpin.com Pricing Matching & Coupon Policies Review
We reviewed SecondSpin.com’s coupon acceptance policies as well as SecondSpin.com’s support for price adjustments and price matching.
SecondSpin.com does not currently offer any specific price matching or special couponing features for customers.
The SecondSpin site does not offer the following pricing and couponing features at the time of our last SecondSpin.com review: price matching, coupon stacking, and competitor coupons. Check for any updates on secondspin.com.