RBL Bank Icon Card Review, Eligibility Criteria & Benefits to Know
– RBL Bank Icon Card –
RBL Bank Icon Card: RBL Bank recently introduced a new Icon Credit Card to their system, which is placed as a premium credit card. The RBL Bank Icon Credit Card is intended to complement the lifestyle of a person. When used on weekends it offers full advantages and discounts.
With every Rs.100, they spend on international and dining, the cardholder will earn up to 20 points, which of course ranges anywhere from 0.5 percent to 5 percent.
RBL Bank Icon Credit Card Highlights
|Annual Fee||Rs. 5,000 (Plus Service Tax)|
|Rewards Benefits||§ Get off to a good start with a welcome gift of 20,000 Bonus Reward Points|
|Movie Benefits||1+1 Movie ticket (Up to Rs.200) twice a month at BookMyShow|
|Delightfully entertaining times ahead||§ Relish mouth-watering flavors with dining privileges like a complimentary glass of premium wine or a yummy dessert at any of our participating premium restaurants, including ITC, Jaypee & Taj*
§ Enjoy grander hotel stays with complimentary room upgrades, complimentary meals, and other offers at our hotel partners
|Shopping Benefits||§ 2 Reward Points for every Rs.100 spent
§ 20 Reward Points for every Rs.100 spent on international and dining spends on weekends*
|Entertainment Perks||Float high in the prestigious air when you have access to global iconic events like Formula 1 races, special awards nights, and other exclusive sports events|
Features and Benefits of RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
- It offers two complimentary visits to the lounge on a quarterly basis at primary airports within India.
- Gives access to more than 850 lounges at international airports, given that the cardholder has the membership for the Priority Pass. Access to these lounges is charged a maximum of $27 for each visit.
- It offers reservation and referral assistance for major golf courses.
- It offers reservation and referral assistance for limousines and other car rental services.
- Offers reservation and referral assistance for hotel bookings.
- It offers reservation assistance for concerts and special events.
- It offers assistance with business services.
- Offers referral assistance for various salons, spa, sports center, and fitness center.
- It offers assistance for gift and flower deliveries.
- It offers reservations and referral assistance for dining.
- Offers great discounts on green fees.
- It offers free golf rounds.
- It offers 20,000 reward points as a welcome bonus gift.
- Offers “buy 1 get 1 free” on movie tickets two times a month on purchases made at BookMyShow.
- It offers dining privileges at premium restaurants like Jaypee, ITC, and Taj. This includes a cup of delicious dessert or a glass of luxury wine.
- It offers grand hotel stays and complimentary meals and room upgrades with hotels like Four Seasons, Oberoi, and Mandarin Oriental.
Rewards OF RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
The rewards offered by the RBL bank on the Icon Credit Card are amazing. The earned reward points can be redeemed for shopping vouchers, hotel stays, air travel, etc.
The cardholder can earn a maximum of 2,000 reward points every month, especially on weekend dining and international spending. The reward program includes the following:
- It offers 2 reward points for every Rs.100 that you spend.
- It offers 20 reward points for every Rs.100 that you spend on international and weekend dining.
- Offers 10,000 reward points if you spend Rs.3 lakh in a year.
- It offers an extra 15,000 reward points if you spend Rs.5 lakh in a year.
- It offers an additional 20,000 reward points if you spend Rs.8 lakh in a year.
Fees and Charges OF RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
The fees and other charges associated with the Icon Credit Card are as follows:
|Type of fee||Charge|
|Annual fee||Rs.5,000 including service tax|
|Finance fee||3.5% per month (42% per annum)|
|Over-limit fee||Rs.600 per month|
|Late payment charges||15% of the total due amount (Rs.350 minimum and Rs.1,000 maximum)|
|Cash advance fee||2.5% of the amount (minimum of Rs.300)|
|Call-a-draft fee||2.5% of the draft amount (minimum of Rs.300)|
|FTF (Foreign Transaction Fee)||3.5% of the transaction amount|
|Add-on card charges||Nil|
|Card replacement charges (stolen/lost/reissue)||Rs.200|
|Fee for requesting duplicate bank statement||Rs.100|
|Charge slip fee||Rs.100|
|Cheque return fee||Rs.500|
|The surcharge on purchases/cancellation of railway ticket||IRCTC service fee + transaction charge of the respective payment gateway|
|Cash deposit transaction fee||Rs.100 (at any RBL bank branch)|
|Fuel surcharge||Waived by 1%|
|Fee for the outstation cheque||Rs.100|
- What are Credit Card Generators and How do They Work?
- Mariner Finance Personal Loan 2022 Latest Update
- Aspire Platinum Rewards Mastercard Usage Guide
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness in Texas 2022 Programs
Eligibility Requirements For RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
The eligibility criteria for applying for the RBL icon credit card are as follows:
For a Salaried Employee
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years.
- The maximum age requirement is 60 years.
- The monthly income has to be Rs.12,000.
For a self-employed
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years.
- The maximum age requirement is 65 years.
- The annual income has to be Rs.2 lakh.
Documents For RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
The mandatory documents required for applying for the RBL icon credit card are as follows:
- A copy of the ID proof (PAN card or Aadhar card or Driving license).
- Copy of the address proof (electricity bill or rent agreement or passport).
- A copy of the salary slips for the last 6 months.
- A passport size photograph.
How To Apply For The RBL Bank Icon Credit Card Online?
The process to apply for the RBL Icon Credit Card is simple and quick. The steps are explained below:
- 1:Go to the official website of RBL Bank.
- 2:From the menu, click on Personal > Credit Cards > choose RBL Icon Credit Card.
- 3:The webpage redirects to the detailed page of the Icon Credit Card, which upon scrolling shows an option ‘Apply Now’. Click on it.
- 4:An alert message pops up, saying that it is going to redirect to a new webpage. Click ‘Proceed’.
- 5:The personal details are to be entered next. Enter the city name, gender, date of birth, first and last name, contact number, and email address.
- 6:Once the details are entered correctly, click the button ‘Proceed’.
- 7: Similarly, the work details have to be entered. This includes the organization, salary or annual income, and other essential information.
- 8:Once that is done and the information is approved, the approval is instant.
This card is good as it gives you complimentary lounge access & “Buy 1 Get 1 free” movie tickets. You are already getting reward points equivalent to first-year joining fees. This card may be beneficial if you have annual spending of Rs 8 lakhs.
We hope this article has been helpful to you. Please share it with anyone you think will appreciate the information and kindly drop your comment below.