200 Random Questions to Ask to Get Better Acquainted with Your Coworkers
When we find it difficult to come up with something to say in a discussion, we opt to ask rehearsed questions and receive scripted responses. We have compiled a list of random questions for you to ask your coworkers in order for you to understand them better. So if you stumble upon a colleague at work these questions can help to break the tension in the air and get the conversation going.
Questions to Ask to Get to Know Someone
1. Do you consider yourself an extrovert or an introvert?
2. What are your interests and how did you get interested in them?
3. What kind of music do you like?
4. What was your favorite vacation, and why?
5. What is the next destination on your travel wish list, and why?
6. What was your favorite age when you were growing up?
7. What was the most recent book you read?
8. What is your preferred ice cream topping?
9. What was the most recent television show you binge-watched?
10. Do you listen to podcasts or mainly music?
11. What is your favorite holiday? What is your reason?
12. What would you eat if you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life?
13. Do you prefer going to the movies or viewing them at home?
14. What is your preferred sleeping position?
15. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
16. Would you rather go without the internet or not take a bath?
17. What was the best musical decade?
18. Is it ever acceptable to lie?
19. Which celebrity is the most overrated?
20. Which is the worst plane seat?
21. Which is the best plane seat?
22. What is the most troubling thing that individuals do in public?
23. Are avocados exaggerated?
24. Who would be your ideal dinner party guest, living or dead?
25. What would you do if you won a million dollars today?
26. Is a hot dog considered a sandwich?
27. Have you ever ended a relationship with a friend, and why?
28. Who and what makes them the most important person in your life?
29. What is the ideal number of close friends?
30. What is one spot you’ve visited that you’d never go back to?
Random Questions to Ask Someone to Know their Likes and Dislikes
31. What is the best program on television right now?
32. What was the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
33. What is your favorite book you’ve read in the last five years?
34. What is the one piece of clothing that you cannot live without?
35. What three items would you bring to a remote island if you could only bring three?
36. What would you save if you could only save one material thing from a fire?
37. What is your biggest annoyance?
38. What is your all-time favorite film?
39. Which do you prefer, dogs or cats, and why?
40. Where is your favorite place on the planet?
41. Which is your favorite sandwich, and where have you had it?
42. Which was your most memorable birthday celebration?
43. What is your favorite place you’ve ever been to?
44. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
45. Which is your favorite band?
46. What is the most adorable animal you’ve ever seen up close?
47. How might you describe your personal style?
48. What color would you wear if you could only have one in your wardrobe?
49. What was your first concert experience?
50. What is your favorite book you’ve ever read?
51. What is your all-time favorite film?
52. What is the dumbest movie or television show you’ve ever seen?
53. What would you eat if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life?
54. What are your major pet hates?
55. Do you prefer brains or beauty?
Random Questions to Ask Your Friends About Yourself
56. In three words, how would you describe me?
57. What was your first impression of me when we first met?
58. What is my most annoying characteristic?
59. What do you think I’ll be like in five years?
60. What makes you like people?
61. What is my preferred food?
62. What job do you think I’d be ideal for?
63. What is the best place to find me?
64. What is the most enjoyable memory we have of our friendship?
65. Do you know what my middle name is?
66. Do you know when my birthday is?
67. What color is my favorite?
68. Would you pick me up if I called you in the middle of the night?
69. What is my favorite color?
70. When is my birthday?
Funny Random Questions to Ask Coworkers
71. Have you ever attempted to communicate with your dog?
72. What crazy journeys do you want to go on in your life?
73. What is your preferred fragrance?
74. What is the most creative Wi-Fi name you’ve ever seen?
75. Have you ever dropped off your bike in front of a large group of people?
78. What do you keep attempting to smell even though it doesn’t smell good?
79. Have you ever gone an entire day without changing your undies?
80. What are your funniest memories of childhood, if you can recall them?
81. How long do you believe you’d last in a zombie apocalypse?
82. If roses seem to be red, how come violets are blue?
83. Do you hang toilet paper over or under?
84. Have you ever stolen a candy bar from a corner store?
85. How many beers do you think I could drink?
86. How would you spend a million dollars if you won?
87. What is the password to your Wi-Fi?
88. Why are round pizzas packaged in square boxes?
89. Where was the most humiliating place you ever farted?
90. Have you ever been caught dancing in front of the mirror?
91. If I fail my driver’s test, which part will I fail?
92. If you could live forever, what would you do?
93. What is a male ladybug called?
94. Do you enjoy pineapple on your pizza?
95. Have you ever been caught on a test cheating?
96. How long do you think my hair can grow?
97. Could you show me your phone’s hidden applications?
98. Who was your very first crush?
99. Do you ever hear some voices in your head?
100. What are three grocery store items that might elicit strange looks from the cashier?
- 100+ Best Icebreaker Questions for Team Building at WorkPlace
- Fun Ways to Wish Your Coworkers a Happy Birthday
- 50 Secret Santa Messages To Get You Through The Holidays
Funny Random Questions to Ask your Friends
101. What is the most enticing name you’ve ever heard?
102. Do you sleep with or without lights?
103. What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever witnessed a stranger do in public?
104. What would your superpower be if you could have it?
105. When you’re bored, what do you usually do?
106. If your dogs could talk, what would they say that would completely ruin your image?
107. What is the most amusing fact you know?
108. Do you have a fictitious friend?
109. Is it possible to eat ice cream with your bare hands?
110. Did you ever make a prank call to a stranger?
111. What do you believe your final words will be?
112. What would the justification be if your use of the area library were prohibited?
113. What secret conspiracy would you like to start telling others about?
114. Have you ever dozed off in class
115. If you could ask me a silly question, what would it be?
116. Are you afraid of horror films?
117. If you could eliminate one color from the world, what would it be and why?
118. What do you believe is the worst thing a person can put in their dating app bio?
119. Can people drink soup or eat it?
120. Have you been arrested before?
121. What was your most embarrassing moment as a child?
122. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
123. Who is your all-time celebrity crush?
124. What is your wildest fantasy?
125. What would you eat if you were on death row?
126. Which species would be the most impolite if all animals could talk?
127. Have you ever forgotten to bring your wallet when you were supposed to pay for a meal?
Random Questions to Ask Coworkers About Values and Goals
128.Do you have a vision board? If so, what is currently on it?
129. What are the three wishes granted by a genie in a bottle?
130. Where would you live if you could live anywhere on the planet? Why?
131. What would you do if you found out today was your last day on Earth?
132. What three items would you want to have with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
133. What is your top priority for the coming year?
134. What is your zodiac sign?
135. Do you think people should be given a second chance?
136. How does someone gain your trust?
137. What has someone done to earn your trust?
138. Do you believe in aliens or other forms of life on other planets?
139. What are your thoughts on manifestation? Have you tried it before?
140. Have you ever had lucid dreams?
141. Do you believe that dreams have deeper meanings?
142. Where have you always wanted to go?
143. Do you think you should do something that scares you every day?
144. What does stepping outside of your comfort zone entail for you?
145. What is your definition of beauty in a person or in life?
146. What is a boundary that you have always upheld?
147. What is the most difficult boundary for you to enforce?
148. What do you believe is the most meaningful impediment to people achieving their goals and dreams?
149. What keeps you going when you want to give up on something?
150. When was the last time you regretted something?
Random Questions to Ask Your Friends About Values and Goals
151. Do you continue living by any specific wise words?
152. Is it difficult or easy for you to acknowledge other people’s help?
153. What would you do with your life if money were no object?
154. Have you ever considered starting your own business? What kind would it be, and why would you choose it?
155. What era would you visit if you could travel back in time?
156. What do you want people to think about you when they’re around you?
157. What are your core values?
158. What do you think constitutes a “good person”?
159. What are the most important characteristics you look for in a friend?
160. What life lessons did you have to learn the hard way?
170. Which of your five senses would you choose if you could only use one?
180. Have you ever decided to volunteer?
190. What causes are important to you?
191. Who do you most admire and why?
192. What is your life philosophy or catchphrase?
193. What was your proudest achievement in the last year?
194. What would you do if you could only do one thing to make the world a better place?
195. Do you have faith in astrology? What is your reasoning?
196. If you could go back in time and spend a day with one famous person, who would it be?
197. When was the last time you did something you regretted?
198. Which three items would you want to have with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
199. Why do you think people should be given a second chance?
200. What is your theory about our existence on Earth?