Trivia quiz question isn’t just a game for adults; kids enjoy it as well, and it’s a great way to test their knowledge and improve their intelligence and memory. Do you consider yourself an expert on animals, planets, sports, food, entertainment, holidays, weather, and other topics? Discover more by reading on.
Why Should I Play Quiz Question for Kids?
Quiz Question for kids is a really enjoyable way for them to learn more about movies, animals, science, or even history.
The possibilities are almost limitless! Kids are always curious as to why things are the way they are. But being know-it-alls is something that kids enjoy even more than asking why.
It’s natural to throw in a few jokes and games here and there to lighten the mood when hosting game night or simply hanging out with family.
Kids love to tell you all the random nonsense they know, so trivia questions are a surefire hit. So, if you want to compete with your children, you’ll need random facts.
Play in groups or assign each player a category to test their abilities. You might even learn a thing or two!
Quiz Questions on Animals (Easy)
Animals fascinate and delight children, so no list of quiz questions for kids would be complete unless something about their favorite creatures was included.
‣ Which questions will your little zoologist be able to answer, and which will pique his or her interest?
‣ What is the fastest animal on the planet? Cheetah.
‣ Are butterflies birds or insects? Insect.
‣ What do you call a female elephant? A Cow.
‣ Which animal is born blind? Rabbit.
‣ Which animal can climb but not descend stairs? Cows.
‣ How many legs does a spider have? Six.
‣ What is the tallest animal on the planet? Giraffe.
‣ Which animal is smarter? Dolphins.
‣ What do you call young rabbits? Kittens.
‣ What is the average lifespan of an Amur Leopard? 70-105 pound
‣ Which animal has the best hearing in the world? Moth
‣ How much does a blue whale calf weigh at birth? 1814 kilograms
‣ What is the only mammal that cannot jump? Elephant.
‣ What is the average weight of a brown bear? 700 kilos
‣ Which animal sleeps the longest (nearly three years)? Snails.
‣ How long do young chimps stay by their mothers’ sides? Approximately seven to ten years.
‣ What is the smallest dog breed? The Chihuahua is the answer.
‣ What is the world’s tiniest bird? Hummingbird is the correct answer.
‣ Which of the following is the largest member of the cat family? Tiger is the answer.
‣ What kind of mammal lays eggs? Duck-billed Platypus and Spiny Anteaters are the correct answers.
‣ When there is no more of a particular type of animal on Earth, what is the animal said to be? Extinct Animals are the answer.
Animal Questions (Hard)
‣ Which animal can learn to imitate human speech? Parrot is the answer.
‣ What do snakes smell with? Answer: With their tongue.
‣ What is the name of the flying mammal? Answer: A bat.
‣ Which land animal has the widest mouth? The answer is the hippopotamus.
‣ What is the name of an animal that eats both plants and animals? The answer is Omnivore.
‣ Which animal group can live both on land and in water? Answer: Amphibians.
‣ Which bird is the most dangerous in the world? The cassowary is the answer.
‣ What is the world’s most venomous snake? Western Taipan is the answer.
‣ What do you call animals that don’t have backbones? Invertebrates.
‣ What organ does a fish use to breathe? Gills are the answer.
‣ A slug has how many noses? Four is the answer.
Disney Quiz Questions (Easy)
Disney Studios, which was founded by Walt Disney, is well-known for its animated films, particularly those aimed at children.
Since 1930, they have been producing amazing and incredible films such as The Lion King, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Beauty, and the Beast, Hercules, The Prince, and the Frog, Pocahontas, and Frozen, to name a few.
Walt Disney also created the well-known cartoon character Disney.
‣ When was Disneyland California constructed? In the 1950s.
‣ Who played Donald Duck in Walt Disney’s Animated Classics? Nash, Clarence.
‣ What was Walt Disney’s very first creation? Oswald, the Good Luck Rabbit.
‣ Who is known as the Disney princess with the fewest lines? Aurora.
‣ What was the number of daughters King Triton had? Seven.
‣ Which of the following was Walt’s favorite character? The pet cat of Goofy and Geppetto Pinocchio’s Figaro.
‣ What was the title of Disney’s first animated film? Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
‣ What were Cinderella’s evil sisters’ names? Drizellia and Anastasia.
‣ What did Alladin do after he stole the loaf of bread? It was given to hungry children.
Questions on Disney (Hard)
‣ What were the names of each of the seven dwarfs? Doc, Sleepy, Dopey, Grumpy, Sneezy, Bashful, and Happy.
‣ What was Maleficent’s pet crow’s name? Diablo.
‣ Who was the first actor to be nominated for a Golden Globe for his work as a voice actor for a Disney character? Mr. Robin Williams.
‣ Which of the following Disney characters is Della Duck’s brother? Donald Duck.
‣ In Fantasia,’ who was Mickey’s teacher? Sid Yen.
‣ When was the film Pocahontas released? In 1995.
‣ Who was the hairiest Disney character? Sully from Monsters, Inc.
‣ In Monsters, Inc., who played Sully? Goodman, John.
‣ How many hairs does Sully have? 2,320,413
‣ Who played Tinkerbell in the first film? Kerry, Margaret.
‣ In “The Little Mermaid,” who played Ursula? Caroll, Pat.
‣ Who created the character “The Beast”? Glenn Kean’s.
‣ How many animal looks were used to create the character? Seven.
‣ In Moana, who played Maui? Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
‣ When was the premiere of ‘Toy Story’ at the El Capitan Theater? The date was November 19, 1995.
‣ What was the name of the snake in ‘The Jungle Book’? Kaa.
‣ How many eggs does Gaston eat every morning to bulk up? a total of five dozen
‣ In which year did Mickey Mouse first appear in a short film? In 1928.
‣ Who suggested the name Mickey for the mouse? Lillian Disney is Walt Disney’s wife.
‣ Who is the only non-adolescent Disney princess? Elsa from Frozen.
‣ Which Disney Princess is the only one who has a tattoo? Pocahontas.
Sports Quiz for Kids (Easy)
Sports are essential to some children because they show what the human body is capable of when trained.
Our sports questions cover everything from sports trophies to the size of sports equipment.
‣ Where did the Olympic games come from? Greece is the answer.
‣ How many rings are there in the Olympic rings? The answer is five.
‣ What are the five colors? Blue, yellow, black, green, and red are the correct answers.
‣ What sport allows you to get a ball in a hole? Golf is the answer.
‣ What sport makes use of a wooden ball and mallet? Croquet is the answer.
‣ How big is a basketball hoop’s diameter? 18 inches is the answer.
‣ What exactly does NBA stand for? N.B.A. stands for National Basketball Association.
‣ When was the NBA established? The year is 1946.
‣ What sport is played at Wimbledon? Tennis is the answer.
‣ What is the composition of a golf ball’s core? Rubber is the answer.
‣ What year was the first Super Bowl held? The year is 1967.
‣ Who was the first to win? The Packers of Green Bay.
Trivia Sports (Hard)
‣ Who holds the record for the most Olympic medals? Michael Phelps, who has won 28 medals.
‣ What sport does Kyrie Irving participate in? Basketball is the answer.
‣ Kobe Bryant spent his entire career with which team? Los Angeles Lakers are the answer.
‣ What is the name of the NHL’s most prestigious award? The Stanley Cup.
‣ What is the highest possible bowling score? The answer is 300.
‣ Who created modern basketball? the answer is James Naismith in 1891
‣ What sport is also known as the “King of Sports”? Soccer is the answer.
‣ What is the name of the ice surface used for ice hockey? The rink is the answer.
‣ What exactly does the NFL stand for? National Football League is the answer.
‣ What is Canada’s official winter sport? The answer is ice hockey.
‣ How big is an Olympic-sized swimming pool? 50 meters long, 25 meters wide, and 2 meters deep is the answer.
‣ A baseball has how many stitches? The answer is 108 double stitches.
‣ How long does a soccer game last? Answer: 90 minutes.
‣ The Tour de France is what kind of race is it? Bike race.
‣ Who is thought to be the greatest sprinter of all time? Usain Bolt is the answer.
‣ Which sport is the host of the FIFA World Cup? Football is the answer.
- How to Get a Free Bible 2022 to Study the Word of God from Legit Places
- Sympathy Bible Verses 2022 and Messages to Comfort at Funerals
- 31 Best Comforting Prayer For Loss Of Loved One 2022
- 30 Most Heartfelt Prayers For Loss of a Loved One
Quiz Questions on History (Easy)
This category contains simple history questions that only the best young historians can answer.
How much history can you and your children learn from this trivia?
‣ They associate What type of monument with the ancient Egyptians? Pyramids are the answer.
‣ Who were the first Europeans to set foot in what is now the United States? The Vikings are the answer.
‣ When was Mahatma Gandhi assassinated? The answer is January 30, 1948.
‣ What is the name of the Greek God of the Underworld? The answer is Hades.
‣ When did the French Revolution occur? The French Revolution started in 1789 and lasted until 1794.
‣ At the time of the Titanic’s sinking, who was the ship’s captain? The answer is Edward Smith.
‣ What is the name of the Greek Goddess of Wisdom and War? The answer is Athena.
History Quiz (Hard)
‣ Who brought the Vikings to Greenland? The answer is Erik the Red.
‣ What is the name of the Roman God of Fire and Blacksmiths? Vulcan is the answer.
‣ Who established the Nobel Prize? The answer is Alfred Nobel.
‣ What was Thomas Edison’s most well-known invention? The answer is an incandescent lightbulb.
‣ Who delivered the famous “I Have a Dream” speech? Martin Luther King, Jr.
‣ Where was the first nuclear bomb detonated? Hiroshima, Japan is the answer.
‣ Which country was the first to use paper money? China is the answer.
‣ Who wrote the well-known play “Hamlet”? The answer is William Shakespeare.
‣ Who was the first person to reach the summit of Mount Everest? Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay are the correct answers.
‣ Who was the first Hispanic woman astronaut? Ellen Ochoa is the answer. m
‣ Who is also referred to as the “Lady with the Lamp”? Florence Nightingale is the answer.
‣ When did World War II begin? The answer is 1939.
‣ Which is the shortest war in human history? The answer is the Anglo-Zanzibar War of 1896, which lasted only 38 minutes.
‣ Which two countries were primarily involved in the Cold War? The United States and the Soviet Union are the correct answers.
‣ Where was the world’s first underground railway built? Answer: London in 1863!
‣ Which ancient arena can still be seen today in Rome, Italy? The Colosseum is the correct answer.
‣ What year was the Great Fire of London? Answer: It all started in a baker’s shop in 1666.
Christmas Quiz for Kids
Are you looking for a way to spice up your family Christmas party or family time?
Do you want to impress everyone you know with your extensive knowledge of all things holiday-related?
To see how much you really know about the most magical time of the year, take a Christmas quiz on your favorite Christmas movies, songs, and folklore.
‣ What sweet treat is usually left out for Santa? The answer is cookies.
‣ What is the most successful holiday film of all time? Answer: Home Alone.
‣ How many nights does Hanukkah last? The answer is eight.
‣ In The Nutcracker, what is the name of the little girl? Clara is the answer.
‣ What is the name of the marshmallow Easter treats shaped like birds and bunnies? Peeps is the answer.
‣ Which popular Christmas drink is also known as “milk punch”? The answer is eggnog.
Hard Christmas Questions
‣ What did the other reindeer forbid Rudolph from doing because of his gleaming red nose? Answer: Participate in any reindeer games.
‣ In A Christmas Carol, how many ghosts appear? Four is the answer.
‣ When and where was Jesus born? In Bethlehem.
‣ Miracle on 34th Street is based on a true story about a department store. What exactly is it? Macy’s is the answer.
‣ What are the other two most common names for Santa Claus? Kris Kringle and Saint Nicholas are the correct answers.
‣ Elvis will not have a white Christmas; instead, he’ll have a…? Blue Christmas is the answer.
‣ What is traditionally placed on top of a Christmas tree? The answer is an angel.
‣ Where are the McCallisters going on vacation when they leave Kevin at home in Home Alone? Paris is the answer.
‣ The Grinch was described in three words in the classic Christmas film “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”. What exactly are they? Answer: stinks, stank, stunk.
‣ St. Nicholas was born in which modern-day country? Turkey (originally Patara, a city in the ancient district of Lycia, Asia Minor) is the answer.
Questions for Kids on Music (Easy)
The majority of children enjoy the music! It brightens your day when you hum a tune or play a few notes on an instrument.
These questions will put your child’s knowledge to the test, from musical styles and instruments to award winners and famous venues.
‣ Which pop star’s fans are referred to as ‘Beliebers’? Bieber, Justin.
‣ Which singer has a color-themed stage name? Pink.
‣ Which singer was the original ‘Hannah Montana star on Disney’s ‘Hannah Montana’? Cyrus, Miley.
‣ Which band has a cult following known as ‘Directioners’? One direction.
‣ Which American rapper’s given name is Marshall Mathers? Eminem.
‣ Will.i.am and Fergie were members of which band? Black-Eyed Peas
‣ Which pop star’s fans have been dubbed “Little Monsters”? Lady Gaga.
‣ Which ‘Girls Aloud’ member was an X-Factor judge? Cole, Cheryl.
‣ Which rapper is Beyoncé’s husband? Jay-Z.
Music Questions (Hard)
‣ Which pop star’s fans call themselves “Swifties”? Swift, Taylor.
‣ What is the number of black keys on a piano with 52 white keys? 36
‣ What is the oldest type of brass instrument? The Trumpet.
‣ Where did Jazz come from? Answer: The United States.
‣ Where did Reggae get its start? Jamaica is the answer.
‣ A couple is a group of two musicians or singers – True? Answer: False.
‣ A trio is not a group of three musicians or singers. No.
‣ Ed Sheeran can play the guitar and the piano? Yes, is the right answer.
‣ True or False: A conductor leads an orchestra. True.
‣ Simon Cowell used to be in a band. The answer is False.
‣ Which musical instrument do you associate with Scotland? Bagpipes.
‣ Which instrument does Meghan Trainor use in her songs? Bass.
‣ How many strings does a harp have–47, 147, or 247? 47
‣ How many strings are there on a guitar – six, eight, or ten? 6
‣ Which musical instrument is Ireland’s national symbol? The Irish Harp
‣ Which country comes to mind when you think of the didgeridoo? Australia.
‣ How many strings are there on a violin – three, four, or five? 4
- Religious Sympathy & Condolence Messages 2022: 65 Best Choices
- 50+ Prayer for the Dead 2022 and Prayers for those in Grief Over a Loss
- Easter Sunday Messages 2022: 65 Best Messages & Greetings for Easter
- 50+ Best Heartfelt Condolence Messages 2022 and Quotes
Frequently Asked Questions
Trivia questions for kids are an excellent way to boost a child’s confidence and knowledge.
So, why not organize a children’s quiz night, bring this list of trivia questions with you on your travels, or challenge your child with a daily trivia quiz question for kids?
Despite the fact that this is a list of trivia questions for children, we encourage you to share it with everyone.
If you dare, challenge your friends and family or host kids vs. adults quiz night!