– PC Richard & Sons Credit Card –
PC Richard & Sons Credit Card: This Credit Card is a store credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. If you’re wondering whether PC Richard & Sons Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
About PC Richard & Sons
P.C. Richard & Sons is a chain of stores that is best-known for selling mattresses as well as both appliances and electronics. As a result, some people might find it rather odd that it offers a credit card in collaboration with Synchrony Bank. However, it is important to note that said credit card does have some rather interesting benefits of its own, meaning that people searching for their next credit card might want to take a look at it.
What is the PC Richard & Sons Credit Card?
This card introduces 6 Months of special financing every day on top of advanced notices if more special offers and discounts come to play. From Electronics to Mattresses, P.C. Richard & Sons offers a jam-packed variety of products to its consumers.
- 6 months of special financing* EVERY DAY
- Advance notice of special offers and discounts
- Convenient monthly payments
- Special Financing Promotions towards select products (12-36 Months of Financing)
C. Richard & Sons Credit Card Pros and Cons
- Receive 6 months of special financing every day with no annual fees.
- No annual fee.
- $0 fraud liability.
- Advance notice of sales, special offers, and discounts.
- C. Richard & Sons Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High-interest rates.
- It does not offer a signup bonus.
- It does not offer rewards or cashback.
- You don’t earn rewards on every purchase.
- It does not include much credit card rewards.
With the wide selection you get from a Synchrony Card, PC Richard & Sons Credit Card is an expected card on the list. Now, with no rewards structure or bonus to lean on, this card is best for those who are frequent shoppers looking for financing at P.C. Richard & Sons.
Understandably enough, it goes without saying this card is for those with lower credit scores on the premise of easy approval. One thing you must heed if you’re adamant about this card is the standard 29.99% APR.
We hope this article was useful and educative, do well to share these messages with friends and loved ones. If you have a question, kindly drop your comments below.