Patriotism is expressed when you show love, loyalty, or a sense of pride and belonging to your nation. Being a patriot can extend one’s connection to race or ethnicity further than the country. These slogans contribute to that feeling.
Patriotism is a vital and valued emotion.
That is the only reason people are willing to die for their country.
Patriotism is the emotion that drives the country.
If you have no reverence for your country, you will never work to improve it or reflect it in any way.
People from all walks of life work to improve themselves so that they can make their country proud.
We don’t usually consider it, but it runs deep in our veins.
Here’s our collection.
- 101+ Best Father’s Day Quotes From Wife to Husband 2022
- 350+ Catchy Food Delivery Slogans
- 250+ Refreshing Soft Drink Quotes for Social Media Shares
- 200+ Endless Summer Holiday Marketing Slogans and Taglines
1. Freedom is forever.
2. Love your country above all.
3. Our duty is to love our country.
4. Show loyalty to your country.
5. Freedom is always calling.
6. Life makes sense when you love your country.
7. Fight for your people.
8. Freedom is calling. Will you answer?
9. Stay true to your homeland.
10. Never forget your country of birth.
11. Fight for freedom.
12. Freedom is a God-given right.
13. Heroes of your country never die.
14. My country, my honor, and my pride.
15. Fight for your country or die trying.
16. Real nations show support for their country.
17. Above all – freedom.
18. True patriot always defends their country.
19. This is the land that I love.
20. Be proud of your native land.
21. for your state or leave life.
22. July 4th is my Independence Day.
23. Life without freedom is like life without oxygen.
24. Educate children about the true meaning of patriotism.
25. Patriotism starts at home.
26. Freedom is earned.
27. Fight for your people.
28. Fighting for freedom 365.
29. When the country cries, you can never laugh.
30. Patriotism, the virtue of the vicious.
31. Stand by your country, no matter what.
32. Love the land on which you step.
33. Patriotism is genuine from birth.
34. Be awesome, love your country.
35. Land of sacrifice, devotion, and justice.
36. It’s the story that’s on the flag.
37. United to serve your country.
4th July Quotes
37. Our responsibility as citizens is to address the inequalities and injustices that linger, and we must secure our birthright freedoms for all people.” Barack Obama
38. “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” Benjamin Franklin
39. “Freedom is never given; it is won.” A. Philip Randolph
40. “The legacy of heroes—the memory of a great name, and the inheritance of a great example.” Benjamin Disraeli
41. “Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.” John F. Kennedy
42. “Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.” Adlai Stevenson
“43. A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
44. “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” – Benjamin Franklin
45. “Freedom is never given; it is won.” – A. Philip Randolph
46. “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.” – Mark Twain
47. “The legacy of heroes—the memory of a great name, and the inheritance of a great example.” – Benjamin Disraeli
48. “Freedom lies in being bold.” – Robert Frost
49. “Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.” – Adlai Stevenson
50. “To survive in peace and harmony, united and strong, we must have one people, one nation, one flag.” – Pauline Hanson
Founding Father’s Quotes
51. “Freedom is one of the deepest and noblest aspirations of the human spirit.” – Ronald Reagan
52. “May we never forget our fallen comrades. Freedom isn’t free.” – Sgt. Major Bill Paxton
54. “I think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom.” – Bob Dylan
55. “I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.” – Theodore Roosevelt
56. “The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border? – Pablo Casals
57. “True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” – Clarence Darrow
58. “Duty, honor, country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be.” – Gen Douglas Macarthur
59. “We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.” – William Faulkner
60. “In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
61. “In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country can change it.” – Barack Obama
62. “The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous.” – Frederick Douglass
63. “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” – Harry S. Truman
64. “One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, one nation evermore!” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
American Patriotic Slogans
65. Liberty and justice for all.
66. Feel proud to be an American Veteran.
67. America is an excellent country with a heritage.
68. Land of unlimited possibilities, another name for America.
69. America is not fear, but courage.
70. America, the land of the free.
71. Sweet Land of Liberty.
72. The home of the brave.
73. Proud to be an American.
74. Salute a Veteran!
75. Dreams are born here to establish themselves.
76. The USA, the land of milk and honey.
77. We will work for the red-blue-white sign.
78. America is a name for courage and determination.
79. The land of opportunity.
80. Take time to reflect and give thanks this Memorial Day.
81. I bleed red, white, and blue.
82. Let freedom ring.
83. I am an American! Loud and proud!
84. Patriotism is a matter of devotion.
Flag Day Taglines
85. Together, we will fight for our brave homeland.
86. Land That I Love.
87. Men love their country, not because it is great, but because it is their own.
88. Bold stripes, bright stars, and brave hearts.
89. Wars may be fought with weapons but they are won by men.
90. A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer.
91. Give me liberty or give me death.
92. America has never been too strong without the love of the people.
93. Home of the free. Because of the brave.
94. Fight for what’s true.
95. Celebrate independence. Celebrate today.
96. We can celebrate because of the sacrifice of those before us.
97. Never forget today.
98. Independence – The immortal emblem of humanity.
99. Emancipation for our Nation!
100. Say it loud to make your country proud!
101. We’re proud to live in this country.
102. Proud American! Say it out loud!
103. Let’s celebrate today in unity!
104. The celebration of the entire nation.
105. Always remember those who came before.
American Military Slogans
106. Failing to prepare is a preparation to fail.
107. We prepare to succeed.
108. Desire peace? Prepare for war.
109. Freedom is not free, so be prepared.
110. Peace only comes after war.
111. We salute every soldier who brought peace.
112. Rely on your preparation.
113. Always be ready.
114. Being a patriot can happen at any time. So be prepared.
115. Securing peace depends on the preparation for war.
116. Are you prepping? Better to be prepared even if nothing happens.
117. Being brave starts with preparation.
118. Because they’re called unforeseen events for a reason.
119. The more prepared is always victorious.
120. Victory starts in preparation.
121. Always be ready for the unexpected.
122. Destiny favors the ready.
123. Be prepared for victory.
124. Salute to our troops!
125. Those who go to war are always prepared.
126. Because you never know what tomorrow brings.
127. Your time will come one day, so be ready.
128. Victory is for those who are prepared.
129. We train not for war, but to be ready.
130. Greatness comes in the training.
131. Stop worrying. Start training.
132. Preparation is key to becoming a patriot.
133. Better to prepare than to regret.
134. If you want to achieve something, be prepared.
135. To win, you must train.
136. Being prepared is your gift to your country.
Independence Day Slogans
137. The happiest country is one that is self-sufficient.
138. You are nothing without freedom.
139. It is time for the country to rejoice.
140. Let us rejoice as a nation.
141. For you and me, liberty.
142. Liberty, democracy, and freedom.
143. Celebrate this hopeful day.
144. Salute to those who have fallen so that we may rise.
145. Take pride in your country. Today and in the future.
146. We exist because of the sacrifices made by those who fought for us.
147. Oh, what a wonderful day!
148. We have earned the right to rejoice today.
149. Nothing compares to true independence.
150. Be proud of your country. Happy Fourth of July!
151. Let us all celebrate together today.
152. One flag, one country, one heart, and one hand.
153. Nothing beats celebrating liberty.
154. It’s a celebration of self-rule!
155. Let us reflect with pride.
All of these slogans emphasize the significance of independence.
A sovereign nation with patriotic citizens is constantly expanding and growing in all industries.
Regardless of the efforts of politics, religion, or the media to divide you, knowing why you have remained together is critical.
Because, in the end, you don’t have another country to call home.
- 201+ Romantic Dinner Date Quotes and Captions for Couples
- 353+ Impactful Fundraising Slogans for Non-Profits and Charities
- 120+ Thankful Thursday Quotes, Blessings, & Ideas (2022)
- 155+ Cutest Charcuterie Board Captions, Sayings, and Quotes for Instagram