– Net10 Cell Phone Plans –
Net10 is Tracfone branded prepaid service that is compatible with all phones. They offer pay-as-you-go plans, business plans, family plans, and single-line plans that include minutes, data, and text.
The Net10 Unlimited Talk, Text, Data Plan is a prepaid cell phone plan. The plan offers unlimited minutes that can be used at any time for nationwide calls and unlimited nationwide text messaging.
The plan also offers unlimited data, some of which are at 4G LTE speeds depending on your data package.
In this article, we’ll focus on:
- What is Neto Wireless?
- Net10 Wireless Network Specs
- Pros and Cons of Net10
- Net10 Cell Phone Plans
- Notable Net10 features
- How Net10 Phone Plans Compare
- How Do I Sign up for Net10 Wireless?
What is Net10 Wireless?
Net10 Wireless is an MVNO offering prepaid cell phone plans and was founded in 1996. Net10 Wireless coverage is the same as you would expect with any of the big 4, as the AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon 4G LTE networks power them.
Their plans can be customized on your data usage, so you no longer have to waste money on data you don’t use. Their cheap cell phone plans offer huge savings in comparison to an unlimited data plan from any of the big 4.
You can use our phone plan savings calculator to see exactly how much you save by switching carriers. It’s always worth reading Net10 Wireless user reviews and comparing cell phone plans before deciding on your new carrier.
When you switch, you can either bring your own phone to Net10 Wireless and change the APN Settings, or buy an unlocked smartphone.
Net10 Wireless Network Specs
|Network:||AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon|
|3G Bands:||850, 1700/2100, 1900MHz|
|4G LTE Bands:||850Mhz, 1900Mhz, 1900Mhz, 1700f, 700c, Sprint’s CDMA 1900 MHz PCS band|
|Bring Your Phone:||Yes|
|Keep Your Number:||Yes|
|Contract:||No – prepaid|
Pros and Cons of Net10
- Plan prices are competitive: Net10 wireless plans are affordable with monthly and pay-as-you-go plans starting at $20.
- Fast connections: Net10 uses AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon to create fast connections and 4G LTE is available.
- Bring Your Own Device: The BYOD kit allows customers to bring their devices instead of having to purchase a new one.
- Pay-as-you-go plans: The pay-as-you-go Net10 plans will not work with any smartphone.
- Unlimited plans: The only plans with which your smartphone will work are the unlimited plans.
- International limitations: Many of the plans don’t offer international calls or text messaging.
Net10 Cell Phone Plans
Net10 Wireless offers five monthly plans for smartphones, basic phones, home phones, and hotspots — and all without the hidden fees you may be used to with other providers.
Monthly service plans
You purchase a planning card to receive unlimited talk and text plus a fixed amount of data at high speed. Once you’ve reached the plan’s data limit, data slows to 2G.
- $20 monthly. Unlimited nationwide talk and text plus 1GB high-speed data.
- $35 monthly. Unlimited nationwide talk and text plus 4GB high-speed data.
- $40 monthly. Unlimited nationwide talk and text plus 8GB high-speed data.
- $50 monthly. Unlimited nationwide talk and text plus 10GB of high-speed data.
- $60 monthly. Unlimited nationwide talk and text plus 12GB of high-speed data.
- $65 monthly. Unlimited international talk and text plus 10GB of high-speed data.
Pay upfront for a set number of minutes to use over a specified period of time. All but the $25 monthly pay-as-you-go plan come with the ability to carry over minutes and service days.
- $20 monthly. 200 minutes over 30 days with carryover benefit.
- $25 monthly. 1,000 minutes over 30 days with no carryover benefit.
- $30 monthly. 300 minutes over 60 days with carryover benefit.
- $45 monthly. 600 minutes over 60 days with carryover benefit.
- $60 monthly. 900 minutes over 90 days with carryover benefit.
- $100 monthly. 1,500 minutes over 180 days with carryover benefit.
Home phone unlimited plans
Get coast-to-coast home coverage with no contracts or bills.
- $17.99 monthly. Unlimited nationwide calling for 30 days.
- $34.99 monthly. Unlimited nationwide and international calling for 30 days.
Data plans for hotspots and tablets
Prepaid hotspots based on the ZIP code you use most.
- $10 for 500 MB for 14 days.
- $20 for 1GB for 30 days.
- $30 for 2.5GB for 30 days.
- $50 for unlimited data, first 5GB at high speed.
*Select plans are available at a 10% discounted price with auto-refill.
- The Four Best Cell Phone Plans for you
- Best Tablet Plans 2021: What to Consider When Choosing a Tablet Plan
- Total Wireless Cell Phone Plans 2021 Updates: Choosing the Right Plan
- Metro by T-Mobile Cell Free Phone Plans
Notable Net10 Features
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Would you like to keep your phone or tablet? Net10’s wireless BYOD kit allows you to keep your device. You can also purchase a SIM for $.99.
- High-Speeds: When using compatible AT&T or T-Mobile LTE devices, you can get 4G LTE. That means you’ll experience speeds up to three times faster than 3G.
- Several Add-on Options: Some prepaid wireless providers don’t offer add-ons. However, withNet10 wireless, you can add-on call-waiting, caller ID, and voicemail at no extra charge. You can also add on international calling and entertainment options.
- Transfer Wizard: Don’t worry about losing your data with Transfer Wizard. Net10 has a tool that assists new users regarding the transferring of data from one device to the next.
- Wide Variety: Shopping for devices on Net10 means you’ll find a wide variety of options, including S7 Edge and Samsung Galaxy S7. You also have the option of rolling the device’s price into a monthly plan.
How Net10 Phone Plans Compare
Many competitors bring a wide variety of services and plan to consumers, but Net10 wireless stands out for the pricing and hassle-free activation.
For example, if you want to keep your old phone and phone number, that’s not an issue as long as your phone is unlocked.
You’ll also find that many competitors require you to pay an entire year up-front to take advantage of discounts. That isn’t the case with Net10 plans since you can choose a monthly plan or the pay-as-you-go option.
Let’s compare the most popular Net10 plan to its competitors:
|Wireless Carrier||Phone Plan||Price||Contract||Speeds||Features|
|Net10||8 GB||$40/mo. or $36/mo. with auto-refill||No||First 8 GB high-speed, then 2G||Unlimited talk, text, and data|
|AT&T||PREPAID 8GB||$25/mo. with AT&T prepaid||Save when you prepay for an entire year||After 8G, 128 Kbps for the remainder of the term||Talk, text, and data in Mexico, and Canada|
|Boost Mobile||Unlimited||$25 line/mo. for four lines||No||4G LTE||Stream video at 480p, music at 500 Kbps, and games at 2 Mbps|
|Cricket Wireless||Unlimited & 15GB Mobile Hotspot||$60/mo.||No||4G LTE||Includes Mexico and Canada|
|Mint Mobile||3GB plan – SIM kit||$15/mo.||No||3GB 4G LTE per month||Unlimited Nationwide Talk & Text|
How Do I Sign up for Net10 Wireless?
To sign up, visit Net10 Wireless online or search for a taking part retailer near you using Net10 Wireless’s online map.
1. How Do I Switch to Net10 Wireless?
Switching to Net10 Wireless is smart, quick and simple. You don’t have to buy a new phone, since you can bring your device to Net10 Wireless. You can keep your old number. All you need to do is order a Net10 Wireless SIM card and once you have that, you can switch your phone service in as little as 2-3 minutes.
2. how Much Do Net10 Cell Phone Plans Cost?
Net10 plans start at $20 per month for 1 GB 4G LTE data and go up to $65 per month for 10 GB of data and international calling. All Net10 plans include unlimited talk, text, and data within the specific data usage guidelines.
3. Can I Bring my Own Cell Phone Number to Net10?
If you’re using an unlocked phone, you can bring your own phone number to Net10 wireless. All you have to do is purchase Net10’s Bring Your Own Phone SIM Kit. This plan allows you to keep your phone number as well as the phone you love using.
4. Which Network Does Net10 Wireless Use?
Net10 is an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) currently using AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon networks.
5. Does Net10 Use Sim?
If you’re using an unlocked phone instead of purchasing one from Net10, you’ll need to buy a SIM activation kit. You can keep your existing phone number, experience nationwide coverage, no roaming charges, and the card is compatible with smartphones.
Net10 Wireless offers significant savings over other providers and coverage on four major networks through individual and family plans.
But pay attention to every detail when signing up, because if user complaints are any indication, your calls or chats with customer service may be poorly handled.
Was this article useful? If Yes! Please leave your comment. For more related articles, subscribe to our page.