Marvel Credit Cards 2021: Everything You Need to Know
If you’re a Marvel fan and you want discounts and cashback on Marvel merchandise, Marvel Credit Cards is a good option.
The Marvel fandom has a new hero – The Marvel Mastercard® – and its superpower is cashback. Cardholders who love Marvel, as well as seeing live entertainment, going to the movies, and dining out, can earn up to 3% cashback rewards.
They’ll also be able to take advantage of exclusive discounts on digital comics, tickets to the Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N., and more.
With the power of the Marvel universe in your wallet, this card will be a real-life hero to those who wish to fly their geek flags high.
Pros and Cons of Marvel Credit Cards
- 6 Credit Card Designs.
- Cash Back Rewards for all the purchases.
- You will get up to 3% cashback on dining and entertainment transactions.
- Daily discounts on Marvel products.
- The recommended credit score is from 680 to 850.
- The APR is quite high compared to the other credit cards.
Rates & Fees
- Regular Purchase APR: 16.49%, 21.49%, 26.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99%
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $37
How many cashback rewards can I earn with the Marvel Mastercard®?
|Where you spend:||The amount you spend:||Cash back earned:|
Marvel.com and Marvel booths
If your annual spending looks similar to the example above, you would earn $235 in cashback for per year. Add the $25 bonus and you would earn $260 the first year.
Things You Should Know About Marvel Cards
1. It comes in six card designs
If you’re considering this card, a primary reason is likely the artwork on the front. You can choose among a half-dozen designs. Four cards feature superheroes:
- Iron Man
- Black Panther
Two are subtler designs:
- Captain America’s shield
- A black-and-gray composite of Marvel superhero emblems
2. Cashback rewards are pretty good
The card gives 3% cashback on:
- Dining. A useful bonus category for ordering spinach at restaurants to gain superhuman strength. (Wait. Popeye wasn’t Marvel.)
- Select entertainment. A sampling of what qualifies: amusement parks (including zoos and aquariums), movie theaters, video rental and game stores, theater and concert tickets, and digital entertainment, toy and hobby stores, and books and newsstands (including comic books), according to the card’s terms and conditions.
- Marvel products and conventions. Purchases made with your card at official Marvel online stores and merchandise booths at designated comic conventions.
It earns 1% back on all other purchases. Cashback comes only as an automatic statement credit.
3. The card gives useful discounts in Vegas …
Besides cashback rewards, the card gets you discounts at Marvel Avengers Station, an exhibit in Las Vegas:
- 20% off tickets to Marvel Avengers Station when paying with the card at the box office
- 10% off merchandise
4. … and online
It also offers discounts at online Marvel stores.
- 10% off merchandise at MarvelShop.com
- Free shipping on MarvelShop.com during certain times of year
- Marvel Unlimited or Marvel digital comics. This includes three months free to join the Marvel digital archives.
5. The card is fundamentally sound
The Marvel Mastercard®, issued by Synchrony Bank, is as free as Spider-Man swinging between buildings, with an annual fee of $0.
The sign-up bonus — $25 Statement Credit after your first purchase — is enough to buy a few comic books.
The ongoing APR is 16.99% – 26.99% Variable.
It’s a Mastercard, so you can expect wide acceptance. But don’t use it when shopping abroad or you’ll incur 3% foreign transaction fees.
Overall, the cash back and discounts won’t make you Tony Stark-rich, but won’t make you Hulk-mad, either.
- Capital One Quicksilver Review 2020: No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Balance Transfer Credit Cards – Best 7 Options to Consider
- What Happens to Your Debts After You Die: What You Need to Know
How to Apply for the Marvel Mastercard®
- Go to the Marvel website and find the Marvel Mastercard® under the More button. Click Apply now.
- Fill out the application form with your personal and financial information.
- Review your application and submit it.
1. What is a Marvel credit card?
The Marvel credit card is a store branded credit card, which allows the cardholders to obtain extra benefits. These benefits include cash back, discounts, free shipping, and an appealing card design.
2. Does this card have a signup bonus?
Yes, you get $25 bonus once you make the first purchase with your card.
3. How many tickets ca I get with 20% discount?
You are limited to four tickets per cardholder.
Overall, the Marvel credit card is a pretty amazing thing. The Credit card is a connection to all the Major networks thanks to the MasterCard integration. As a result, you will be able to use this card almost anywhere else.
Also, all the special offers from Marvel are pretty useful for the fans. So make sure to check the credit card out.
Was this article useful? If Yes! Please leave your comment. For more related articles, subscribe to our blog.