– Mariner Finance Personal Loan –
If you’re looking for an unsecured personal loan and need the money fast, there are a number of online lenders that might fit the bill.
Online personal loans have become increasingly popular, and it’s often possible to get your money in as little as one business day, making them a good source of funding in financial emergencies.
However, depending on your credit score, you might find it difficult to qualify for a personal loan with a low-interest rate. If so, Mariner Finance can be another option.
Whether you’re looking for an auto loan or need a personal loan for another purpose, it’s possible to use Mariner Finance to get what you need.
Mariner Finance Personal Loan
Mariner Finance is a personal finance company that was started in 2002 out of Maryland. They focus on only a few lending products: personal, auto, and home. They operate in 22 states with over 450 branches.
Mariner Finance works with borrowers who might have poor or limited credit histories. Their personal loans are a great alternative to payday or title loans. They are competitive for borrowers with bad credit
- Loan amount range: $1,000 -$25,000 Varies by state
- Interest rate rage: 24.00%- 36.00%
- Terms: 12 to 60 months
- Origination fee: 2%-5% Varies by state
- Late payment fee: Varies by state
- Prepayment fee: None
- Online Payment: $2 (non autopay)
- Pay by Phone: $6
- Funding: Typically 1 day
Mariner Loan Key Takeaways
- Borrow between $1,000 and $25,000 depending on your state of residency.
- Interest rates range between 24.0% and 36.0% APR.
- Repayment terms range from 1 to 5 years.
- A minimum credit score of 600 is required.