A 2022 Intensive Review of the Loan Signing System
– Loan Signing System –
One of the best preparation loan signing actors is the Loan Signing System (LSS). It has three courses: basic, professional and six-figures. A vast number of students rank LSS extremely.
Many find their training material practicable, leading them to a profitable credit company. Here is all about the loan signing system you should know.
Is the loan signing system legit?
According to the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Loan Signing System is a legit business. The business started on Feb 7, 2016. It is a Limited Liability Company (LLC), which was incorporated on Sept 22, 2017.
The LLS has been accredited by BBB since July 10, 2018. It has an outstanding A+ rating, which is the highest rating one could get.
Mark Wills is listed as both the owner and principal. Here’s the company’s contact info:
- Address: 5694 Mission Center Rd # 602153, San Diego, CA 92108-4355
- Phone: (619) 878-3431
Who is Mark Wills?
According to Mark’s LinkedIn profile, he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from the San Diego State University.
He is an official Forbes Real Estate Council and has been featured on numerous media channels such as ABC, FOX. He is also a speaker at the National Notary Association (NNA) 2020 Conference. NNA is one of the largest trade associations for notaries.
Is Mark Wills still active in the notary loan signing business?
In addition to being an owner of the Loan Signing System, Mark also owns a Loan Signing Service firm. It helps escrow offices, mortgage brokers, and real estate agents find qualified notary public loan signing agents.
Mark has been in the notary business for nearly 20 years, and now he is in his fourth commission term., according to the California Secretary of State’s website.
LLS has three training programs: Fundamental 2.0, Professional 2.0, and the Six Figure 2.0
- Credit Card Account Number Anatomy
- Buying Bitcoin With a Credit Card
- Best Virtual Credit Card
- Credit Card Generators
Fundamental 2.0 consists of the following:
- Training on all five major closing types and actual documents (fixed rate, adjustable rate, HELOC, reverse mortgage, and seller package)
- Step-by-step training on how to do a loan signing in under an hour
- Training on how to get signing jobs without selling
- Video of a loan signing from start to finish
- Training: The basics on how to get jobs directly from escrow officers
- The cost is $197.
Professional 2.0 includes the following:
- 120 days of monthly training and mentorship: How to build a successful signing agent business
- Advanced training on how to get the highest paying loan signings ($125 to $200 +)
- How to get repeat signings by packaging loan documents
- Word-for-word script for getting more loan signing jobs
- Live face-to-face business strategy session with Mark
Professional 2.0 also covers everything in the Fundamental Course. The cost is a one-time payment of $297. You may also make four payments of $78/month. But the one-time payment option is $15 cheaper.
Six-Figure 2.0 includes the following:
- Elite training on how six-figure signing agents built their business
- Direct access to Mark for a total of 6 months through the Exclusive Group
- Direct training from escrow officers, real estate agents, and mortgage officers that hire signing agents
- Advanced word-for-word scripts to get jobs from escrow officers, real estate agents, and mortgage officers
- Advanced training: A deeper dive into the signing agent industry
This is their most popular option, and it includes all the materials for the previous two courses. The cost is $497. You may also pay it with six payments of $88/month. Once again, the one-time payment option is cheaper. The saving is $31.
How long does it take to complete the Loan Signing System training course?
Loan Signing System’s course contains approximately eight hours of core training and then five to six hours of bonus training.
Most students finish the training in about a week — it all depends on your learning style! Some power through the course in 24 hours, while others like to take their time and review the material for a few weeks.
We recommend doing whatever is comfortable for you. The higher tier bundles, especially the Six Figure 2.0 Course, are packed with additional marketing training designed to give you a competitive edge in growing your business fast and filling your schedule with the highest-paying loan signing appointments — so be sure to allow extra study time for that valuable instruction when you enroll.
More Info about the Loan Signing System Courses
The Loan Signing System’s training course is about eight hours long. In addition, it has roughly 5 to 6 hours of bonus training. Many students can finish them within one week.
But no need to rush, you may access the course materials according to your schedule. Just spend the time you need so you can effectively apply the strategies to your signing business.
All the courses come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. And you may upgrade to a higher tier at any time by paying the price difference.
Other Perks You Would Get by Taking the LSS courses
According to the LSS website, when you enroll in their loan signing system course, you will receive the following discount:
- Over 50% OFF NNA Notary Essentials Training
- Over 50% OFF the First Year of NNA’s Membership & Support Hotline
- FREE Trial of NotaryGadget’s Accounting Software
National Notary Association (NNA) is one of the trade associations in the notary industry. You may wonder what the difference between the NNA training to Mark Will’s course is.
From my understanding, Mark Will’s Loan Signing System covers more practical business strategies (i.e., how to find signing appointments?), whereas the NNA training focuses more on notarial laws and regulations.
These are helpful resources to build your notary signing business. I know many signing agents who took both the LSS course and NNA training.
If that is what you’re planning to do, then taking the LSS course first would give you a discount on the NNA training.
We hope this article has been helpful to you. Please share it with anyone you think will appreciate the information and kindly drop your comment below.