– Lane Bryant Credit Card –
Lane Bryant Credit Card: The credit card Lane Bryant is a credit card issued by a Community Capital Bank. The card is only valid at associated stores and shops. Although this card has a very high-interest rate, you can stop paying any interest at all by paying it off in full each month and enjoying the rewards scheme and free saving benefits.
What’s The Lane Bryant Credit Card?
Comenity Bank issues the Lane Bryant Credit Card accounts for use only in the Lane Bryant family of stores. The card can’t be used anywhere other than on the Lane Bryant website or in their shops, just to be sure. You won’t find a logo on this passport, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
Customers who make purchases using the Lane Bryant Card will receive reward points that can be exchanged for a small one-time discount on a future purchase once they reach a set amount. Lane Bryant credit card also provides free regular shipping if the total amount of your cart exceeds certain levels.
Furthermore, there are Lane Bryant Card Days that provide coupon coupons during your birthday month, along with discounts. While all these incentives will save you money, the real savings relative to many other rewards programs are very small.
You can also sign up to be a member of Lane Bryant and not their credit card, and receive almost the same benefits as if you sign up for your credit card. The Lane Bryant Card issued by Comentity Bank makes up for the discounts by charging its customers exceptionally high prices to cover the discounts.
Regardless of your credit score, the Lane Bryant option offers many better alternatives that will save you more money which we will discuss.
- Earn 15X points per dollar spent at Lane Bryant, Lane Bryant Outlet stores, Cacique, lanebryant.com and cacique.com
- Earn 1X point per dollar spent at Catherines and Catherines.com
- Extended returns up to 60 days
- Birthday offer when you submit your date of birth
- Free standard shipping on qualifying purchases
- No annual fee
How The Lane Bryant credit card Works
The Lane Bryant credit card is store-only and is not affiliated with Visa , Mastercard or any other network of cards. The card can be used only at Lane Bryant family stores and websites including Lane Bryant, Lane Bryant Outlet, lanebryant.com, Cacique, and cacique.com.
The card is accessed through a regular credit order. Depending on the same factors as any other credit product, such as credit score, income and other debt, the approval and credit limit.
Cardholders may opt to pay off the balance in full each month or, over time, may bring a balance with smaller payments. Minimum payment is $27 per month. The card comes with a 25-day grace period, so those who pay off the card in full each month avoid interest payments altogether.
Comenity Lane Bryant Card Basics
Below are some of the basic features of the Comenity Lane Bryant CC:
- Card Type: Unsecured
- Interest rate: 49% Variable
- Annual fee:$0
- Rewards: Earn 3,000 points to get a $10 discount
- Security deposit: None
- Foreign transaction fee: N/A
- Credit reporting: Reports payment history to all three credit bureaus.
- Cash advance fee: N/A
- Cash advance APR: N/A
- Late payment fee: Up to $39.00
- Returned payment fee: Up to $39.00
- Over The Credit Limit: None
Remember that if you pay off the complete balance on a regular basis Comenity Bank may close your Lane Bryant Credit Account which could hurt your credit score.
Lane Bryant Comenity Bank Benefits
The Lane Bryant Comenity Card offers a few benefits that are also available to you if you just sign up to be a Lane Bryant Member and not for your credit card. This store’s credit card is an obvious choice if you already shop this chain focused on plus-size clothing. These Lane Bryant Rewards include:
- Every 3,000 points can be turned in for a $10 discount
- Free shipping if you spend a set amount based on if you are at the Silver, Gold, or Platinum level
- 2x rewards points. Score a reward worth $10 for every 400 points you accrue with your card.
- Special monthly offers. Take advantage of offers each month to gain more points toward rewards.
- Extended returns. Cardholders have up to 60 days to return any item with a receipt.
- Use at sister stores. You can use your card at Lane Bryant’s family of brands, including Cacique and Catherines.
- $0 annual fee. You’ll pay nothing to use your card in-store or online with Lane Bryant.
- Birthday gift. Get up to $20 for future purchases on your birthday.
- Cardmember exclusives. Save even more throughout the year with announced discounts and opportunities.
What to watch out for
- High-interest rate. The Lane Bryant Store Card comes with a high 28.49% variable APR, so consider paying off your card balance each month.
- Fees for late and returned payments. Avoid stiff fees of up to $40 by staying on top of your payments.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for the Lane Bryant Credit Card, you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A US citizen or legal resident.
You’ll need to submit personal and financial information, including:
- Your full name and personal contact information.
- Proof of stable employment.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number
How to apply for the Card
- Locate the Lane Bryant Credit Card on Comenity Bank’s site and click Apply.
- Complete the application with your personal and contact information. Specify whether you’d like to add an authorized buyer and click
- Continue through the steps, entering your financial information and other details as requested. Submit your application.
How long will it take to be approved?
Comenity Bank automates conditional credit approval online, which means that you could see a decision on your application in minutes.
The Lane Bryant Credit Card has a very high variable APR rate and you have to earn a minimum of 3000 points to exchange for a small $10 credit. Keep in mind that the Comenity Bank Lane Bryant Store Card cannot be used anywhere else but at Lane Bryant Comenity owned stores.
A major problem with this card is the issuer, Comenity Bank, who will cancel your card if you do not keep a balance and pay them interest regardless if you always pay on time or how long you have been a customer.
When a revolving credit card account is closed it can hurt your credit score which plays a major role in the interest rates you receive on future credit card offers, auto loans, and even home mortgages.
There are many traditional credit cards that would be a better choice than the Comenity Lane Bryant Card if you are looking for a credit card.
We hope this article has been helpful to you. Please share it with anyone you think will appreciate the information and kindly drop your comment below.