– La-Z-Boy –
La-Z-Boy focuses on furniture only with a good product range and quality. They are US furniture manufacturer that serves the market for over 70 years now. Read on!
La-Z-Boy is well known for its recliners but they have grown over the years to include much more, such as mattresses, sofas, accent chairs, loveseats, beds and furniture sets, and more.
You are essentially looking at the mid-end niche brand that will help you find high-quality pieces of furniture that are not luxuriously expensive and not too cheap.
Although most consumers consider them more expensive than most discount stores, they give a greater value for the price than others, which applies to their entire catalog.
Customers have positive things to say about convenience, perceived efficiency, and delivery.
- Hundreds of the offline store locations
- Manufactured in the USA
- Plenty of customization and upgrade options
- Great customer service and help center section
- Really slow delivery
- Not all of you will find pricing good
- Their returns policy is quite challenging
- Their website works slow sometimes, is not well-optimized
Unlike several other stores we toured, La-Z-Boy isn’t concerned with the elements of the interior. They produce the parts of home furniture and just deal with the indoor, outdoor, residential, and office furniture.
You won’t find here rugs and other small pieces in the interior of your house. We think it’s a bold move, it’s always nice to see businesses concentrate on one thing they are doing well. It’s always more profitable.
What Makes this Store Good
- Hundreds of offline store locations
- Convenient Deposit/Balance payment
- High-quality products with reasonable mid-end pricing
- A reputable manufacturer that produces furniture in the USA
- Easy customization and upgrade options
Pricing at La-Z-Boy
The La-Z-Boy goods are made in the United States and typically have mid-end price tags. You won’t find any sofas cheaper than $900, for example.
If you buy their cheapest couch, however, you can still be sure it’s a genuinely top-notch product that will not fall apart in a few months ‘ time.
- Sofas — starting with $900
- Mattresses — starting with $510
- Chairs — starting with $529
- Recliners — starting with $349
- Loveseats — starting with $779
They accept American Express, Visa, and MasterCard credit cards. Unfortunately, they do not work with PayPal or AmazonPay.
But they have a great function not offered by most furniture stores. When you get to the register, you’ll see that you’re only paying half in advance. This is called a deposit.
On delivery of your order, the other half of the final price will be paid from the credit card. It’s very relaxing and just.
- Vroom Review 2021: Is it Worth Using the Service?
- Does Subway Take EBT Card? What Products Can I Buy with an EBT Card?
- New Jersey EBT Card Balance: Everything You Need to Know
- Companies That gives You Free Products to Test and Free Coupons
- Get Familiar with The Best Banks in the USA And All You Need to Know
Returns and Refunds
They have distinct terms and conditions for returns of each form of the product. When we talk about the upholstered residential furniture — you only have 3 days to return, and you will have to pay the restocking fee minus the shipping costs.
Mattresses can be returned within 100 days of your order, and you will receive a full refund plus prepaid label of delivery.
You will have 30 days to process a return for the office and outdoor furniture. Make sure that all of the products have the original packaging and are in good condition before you start the return process.
LaZ Boy is a reputable store with hundreds of nearby offline stores and an established track record as a successful US-made supplier of furniture. You can review their security & Privacy section for more info on how they do business.
We hope this article has been helpful to you. Please share it with anyone you think will appreciate the information and kindly drop your comment below.