La Petite Academy 2021 Tuition Costs Including Flex Care Details
La Petite Academy is a school that provides strong social and educational foundations that prepare your child for success in elementary school and beyond. Here is what you should know about their tuition.
La Petite Academy has daycare and preschool center locations in most states. The tuition costs for children attending the school vary, depending on the child’s age and attendance and the school’s location.
On average, full-time tuition is about $300 per week for infants and $200 per week for toddlers and preschoolers. Part-time tuition is about $50 per day.
How Much is La Petite Academy Tuition?
Full-time tuition costs at La Petite Academy range from about $180 to $320 per week, depending on the age of the child and the school’s location, representatives from La Petite Academy’s national customer service center said.
Infants and children who are still in diapers are at the higher end of the price range, with full-time care for infants generally costing $300 to $320 per week.
For toddlers and preschool-age children, full-time tuition ranges from about $180 to $240 per week. These rates are roughly the same at Childtime, La Petite Academy’s sister schools.
Full-time tuition includes meals, snacks, and educational programming. For infants, diapers and wipes are typically included, as well. The school also offers a 10% discount for siblings, and there are corporate discounts available through some employers.
Part-time tuition costs at La Petite Academy vary by location and age, but, in general, part-time care is about $40 to $65 per day.
- Goddard School Tuition 2021 Updates
- Mexican & Spanish Restaurant Name Ideas to Make Your Brand Unique
- TruGreen Plan Cost Review for 2020: Optional Add-On Packages
- USAA Pet Insurance: Review and Questions Asked
- Best Organizations That Help With Vet Bills 2020 Update
Flex Care Program
La Petite Academy has a Flex Care program that allows you to drop off your child when you need child care, such as on school holidays. You can purchase prepaid cards good for five days of child care at La Petite Academy.
Additionally, Prepaid Flex Care cards cost the same as a week’s tuition, which ranges from $180 to $320.
La Petite Academy and Childtime have daycare and preschool centers in 37 states. You can find your nearest school by using the La Petite Academy school locator or the Childtime school locator.
The tuition that you pay will be based on your child’s attendance schedule and school location. We prioritize meeting your scheduling needs, so we offer both full- and part-time enrollment options.
However, rates vary by school. So please call us at 18883301458 for more specific information and a personalized quote.
At La Petite Academy, your tuition includes:
- Educational programming
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- And for infants, tuition may include diapers and wipes
Tax Savings Opportunities and Incentives
Congress has legislated certain tax credits and savings incentives focused on relieving the cost of child care for eligible taxpayers that may provide additional savings for you.
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit is a federal tax credit available for eligible taxpayers to assist in reducing their year-end tax liability.
- A Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) may be provided by your employer to allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars for child care costs.
- Various states provide additional incentives for qualified taxpayers.
- Each person’s income and tax situation is unique, so you should consult with your tax advisor to determine eligibility and savings opportunities.
Financial assistance may be available to help lower-income families pay for child care, allowing parents to focus on work or school knowing their child is in a healthy, caring environment.
- Eligibility requirements vary depending on your state or region.
- School directors can provide more information on financial assistance and help with the process.
You may be eligible for discounted tuition if your employer participates in our Corporate Partnership program. To find out if you qualify, talk to the director at your school.
Your tuition is paid weekly. You will make your payments via Family Link. This is an online resource used to organize and manage your financial commitments and personal information. However, with Family Link, it’s easy to:
- Make payments.
- Set up automatic payments.
- View tuition statements.
At La Petite Academy, full-time tuition is about $300 per week for infants and $200 per week for toddlers and preschoolers. Part-time care and prepaid Flex Care cards are also available for families that don’t require full-time care.
Tuition costs depend on the age of the child, the location of the school, and how often your child will attend.
What do you think about this article? Did you find this information helpful? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section.