It is possible to connect with a lot of people all over the world using your mobile phones. But you might be wondering, is there a way to see android messages?
In the comfort of your own home or office, you can both send and receive messages in the fastest way possible.
There is a level of convenience you have when you know that you can go about sending messages even when you are on the go.
Oftentimes, you may have had an issue with seeing your Android messages and this might have kept you from replying to some important messages.
In this post, we will give you some possible ways you can see Andriod messages on your mobile device or on your computer.
How to Get Andriod Messages
Interestingly, your phone is an application that was launched by Microsoft, it primarily focuses on delivering connectivity and ensuring that it is efficient for men to use.
Today, phone apps have a lot of features that make work easy and also produce effective results.
The moment they get your phone connected to your PC, you will be able to achieve the following;
- View the images on your camera roll on the large PC display
- On a PC, you can view Android text messages and make phone calls
- Use apps that are already on your phone on your computer.
- Transfer files by dragging them between your devices.
- On a PC, you can mirror the Samsung display.
Below is the basic guide on how to view Android messages on your PC with the Your Phone app.
- On your Android phone, download your Phone app from the Google Play Store.
- Create an account with the app and sign in with it.
- On your computer, look up and click the link www.aka.ms/linkphone. It’ll display a QR code. Scan it using the camera on your app.
- You have to grant the necessary permissions on your Android device in order to send and receive texts.
- Select Messages from your Phone desktop app to view all the text just like you would on a Samsung computer.
As you can see, seeing your android messages on your smartphone or your PC doesn’t take too much.
Following the steps in this post will help make work easier and also give you your desired result while still solving your problems.
Ensure that you don’t just read the steps casually, be active and also visualize it in other to get the result you seek.