– i-say Online Rewards –
i-Say Online Rewards: If you’re concerned about spammy websites and prefer to take online surveys from a respected market research firm, i-Say may be a good option, as long as you’re willing to put up with a high disqualification rate. In this article, we’ll be showing you all you need to know about I-SAY.
In this article:
- How Does it work?
- How Can The Points Be Redeemed?
- Ways to Earn More
- Pros and Cons of ISAY
- Is Isay Survey Legit?
We know money can be hard to get sometimes, so if you’re looking at making some extra cash on the side, you might be glad to know there are quite a few ways to do so.
What people often tend to overlook is paid surveys – even if they offer a flexible and legitimate way to make money online.
There is a lot of amazing platforms these days that offer you rewards for completing online surveys – but if you’re just getting into that, how do you know whether they’re legit?
And that’s a fair point – sometimes it’s a little hard to believe you’ll be paid actual money for simply telling a company what you like or don’t like about their product – or sharing your TV-watching habits.
Well, the truth is, there are plenty of legit survey platforms that allow you to earn money by sharing your honest opinion and feedback, and iSay – a direct survey provider from Ipsos – is one of them.
In this post, I will look at iSay more closely and cover its main features, how it differs from other survey platforms, and the best ways to make money on the platform. I’ll also point out its pros and cons – so that you can make an informed choice.
How Does it Work?
To start making money with iSay, you will first need to create an account (which is super easy to do on their side).
You will have to answer some qualifying questions about yourself (like your age, gender, occupation, etc.) first – then verify your email address by clicking on a link iSay will send you. Once that’s done – you’re in and ready to make money.
One thing to bear in mind is that sometimes similar emails may land in your spam folder – so remember to check that if you don’t receive the confirmation email from iSay.
You might also want to whitelist them to make sure you receive future emails without much trouble.
iSay will send you an email every time there is a survey that you can complete, so be sure to check your inbox frequently not to miss out.
On average, iSay members complete four surveys every month. Each survey you complete will earn you iSay points. The number of points earned will vary from one survey to the next.
You can expect to receive anywhere between 45 to 200 points for a completed survey and 5 points if you’re screened out. Your points do not expire, so you don’t need to worry about redeeming them quickly.
Something worth bearing in mind is the screenout rate, which is quite high with iSay.
This means you may only qualify for a small number of surveys because companies are often looking for very specific respondent profiles – but the ones you do qualify for could offer high rewards.
How Can the Points be Redeemed?
Once you have collected enough points to redeem, you can choose a reward that is the best for you. In most cases, 100 points are equal to $1.
To redeem your points, go to the rewards page on their website. Here, you will find all of the different options for point’s redemption.
One of the options available for redeeming your points is a PayPal transfer. You will need to have at least 1,530 points in your account to be able to redeem points this way.
This amount of points will give you $15, and it might take 1-3 weeks for the funds to reach your PayPal account.
500 points are usually equal to $5, and if you choose the digital voucher option, it will arrive in your email inbox within minutes. You can also get a $10 Virtual Visa Prepaid Card for 1,000 points.
Ways to Earn More
The main way to earn iSay points is to complete the surveys, but there are many other ways to earn even more points, meaning you can make more money.
They offer a number of contests and also have a great loyalty program. What’s more, they are always on the lookout to find new ways to reward their members. Below I’ve listed the ongoing offers:
1. Loyalty Program
When taking surveys, you will be rewarded for the number of surveys you complete in a year. There are a few milestones that will give you extra points:
- 25 points: after completing 5 surveys
- 50 points: after completing 10 surveys
- 100 points: after completing 25 surveys
- 200 points: after completing 50 surveys
- 250 points: after completing 75 surveys
- 300 points: after completing 100 surveys
- 400 points: after completing 125 surveys
- 500 points: after completing 150 surveys
- 600 points: after completing 200 surveys
iSay also often runs various contests, which can be a great way to earn a few extra points which you can then redeem. Here are some of the contests to get excited about right now:
- The Click Draw. Every four months, iSay draws ten winners from all members taking surveys and awards them with 5,000 points. The more you click, the more chances you have to win.
- Poll Predictor. It’s like a game where you have to guess what percentage of people answered ‘Yes’ in a poll. The closer you get to the final result, the bigger your chances of winning a Prize. The prize is drawn every other week and can be anything from Smart TVs to US Airline Gift Cards, iSay points, or prepaid Virtual Visa cards.
- Swap to Shop. By swapping only 200 of your iSay points, you can enter this competition. There are three prizes of $5,000 iSay Market gift code cards up for grabs and five $1,000 iSay Market gift code cards.
3. Invite a Friend
Another easy way to reap the rewards on iSay is to invite a friend to join. Know anyone who could use a little extra cash? Well, then invite them to become a member.
All you need to do is log in to your iSay account and send an email invite to your friends that live in the same country as you do.
If they sign up, you will receive an extra 100 points (so make sure you send it to someone who will actually be interested). Simple!
- Stores With The Best Price Matching Policies
- Everything You Should Know About Microcenter Price Match
- How to Upgrade from the Chase Sapphire Preferred to Reserve
- Priceline Credit Card 2021 Review & Its Outstanding Perks & Features
Pros and Cons of iSAY
iSay seems to be a very straightforward platform, but as with all survey and rewards sites, there are both pros and cons. Though I could list more pros, here’s a list of both sides so you can decide whether iSay is the right platform for you to use:
- Clean layout, easy-to-use website (which is also mobile-friendly)
- Pays you up on average $0.90 per survey, which is pretty good
- Many promotions and special offers for extra ways to make money
- An online community of likeminded individuals
- Very easy to open an account
- You stay on-site for all surveys (rather than get redirected to different sites) – which creates a better user experience
- You might be asked to answer the same questions over and over again
- It can take up to 3 weeks for the earnings to reach your PayPal account
- A high disqualification rate means you might not get any surveys for a while
Is i-say Survey Legit?
iSay is powered by Ipsos, which is a solid company that has been in operation for over 30 years. This gives iSay a lot of credibility, and you can definitely trust it.
Besides this, their website is very easy-to-use, and all the necessary information can be found there.
They don’t seem to be hiding anything away, and if you go through their terms and conditions, you’ll have a good picture of how they work. With all that said, we can confidently say that iSay Survey is legit and worth your time.
iSay is a legit survey platform, and a great side hustles if you’re looking at making a bit of extra cash on the side without investing any money.
It might take a bit of time to get the big earnings, but it can also be rewarding in itself to have your opinion heard, and know you’re helping companies make big decisions to improve their products.
In general, it’s tough to earn cash from online surveys, so you should consider exploring other ways to make money. While taking surveys is easy, the payoff typically is small for the amount of time you put in.
We hope this article has been helpful to you. Please share it with anyone you think will appreciate the information and kindly drop your comment below.