-How To Put Multiple Pictures on Instagram Story-
Instagram Stories are fantastic because they are less permanent and more casual than regular Instagram posts. If you’re looking for new ways to fill your Instagram Stories, then you are in the right place. Read through to know how to put multiple pictures on the Instagram story.
How To Post Multiple Photos On Your Instagram Story
Instagram Stories are fantastic because they are more casual and less permanent than regular Instagram posts.
Why not post multiple photos at once or create a unique collage with multiple images if you’re looking for new ways to add content to your Instagram Stories?
Posting multiple images to your Instagram Story is incredibly simple, and it’s a great way to increase engagement and followers.
How To Add Multiple Photos To an Instagram Story
Instagram Stories are great because they are less formal and more fleeting than regular Instagram posts.
If you’re looking for new ways to add content to your Instagram Stories, why not post multiple photos at once or create a unique collage with multiple images?
Posting multiple images to your Instagram Story is a quick and easy way to boost engagement and followers.
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories. A number will show up when you tap each photo so you know the order. You can add up to 10 photos to your Stories at a time.
- Tap Next to begin adding stickers, text, or music to your photos.
- When you have edited your photos, tap Next.
- Tap Your Story to share your photos in order.
How To Post Several Photos To The Same Story
If you want your photos to appear on the same screen in one Instagram Story, you can use the sticker feature:
- Tap the camera icon within Instagram to open up your Stories.
- Next, tap the photo icon to add a main photo to your Story.
- Then tap the sticker icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down until you find the photo sticker, and tap it.
- Your second photo will appear on the screen.
- Repeat this until you have the photos that you want for your Story.
- Drag your photos around to reposition them. Pinch or widen two fingers across the screen to make the photos smaller or bigger.
- Add text, music, or drawings to complete your Story.
- Tap Your Stories to add your photos to your Stories.
Why Can’t I Add Several Photos To My Story?
The multiple photo feature in Stories is still being rolled out globally, so it might not be available where you live.
If you don’t see the multiple photo icon when uploading your Stories, try updating to the latest version of the Instagram app.
If the feature still does not appear, please be patient. It’ll only be a matter of time before Instagram introduces this new feature in your area.
How to Post Multiple Photos As a Collage
Have you ever tried Instagram Layout? This is a fantastic tool for making Instagram Stories out of collages of your favorite photos. Here’s how to put it to use:
- Open Instagram Stories by tapping the camera icon in the upper left of your screen.
- On the left side of the screen, tap the Layout icon.
- Scroll through the different layout options located above the shutter button.
- Tap the photo icon in the lower left to choose your photos for your collage.
- Once you’ve created your collage, you can add stickers, text, music, or filters by using the icons at the top of the screen.
- Tap Your Stories to share your creation with your followers.
How To Add Multiple Photos To An Instagram Post
What about including multiple photos in a single Instagram post? Fortunately, adding multiple photos to Instagram Stories is even simpler.
How To Put Multiple Pictures In One Instagram Post
- Open Instagram and tap the + at the bottom of the screen to create a new post.
- Tap the multiple photo icon above your photo gallery.
- Choose the photos that you want to appear in your post. They will be numbered in the order that you choose them (which is the order in which they will appear in your post).
- When you are finished selecting your photos, tap Next.
- You can add filters or edit each photo individually from the next screen.
- Tap Next and type in your caption, add hashtags, tag accounts, and add your location.
- Tap Share to post to your Instagram profile.
How To Post Multiple Pictures Without Cropping
Previously, you could only add multiple photos if they fit the Instagram-famous square format. Instagram no longer requires square photos when posting multiple photos.
The catch is that all the photos will have the same aspect ratio as the first one you choose:
- Open Instagram and tap on the + at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose your first photo — horizontal, square, or vertical.
- Choose all the consecutive photos that you want to post. (Note that if you select a photo with a different aspect ratio than the first photo you selected, Instagram will automatically crop it to match).
- Use your finger to drag the cropped photo around until you are happy with the positioning.
- Tap Next to add filters and make edits to each photo.
- Then tap Next again to add a caption, hashtags, location, etc.
- Finally, tap Share to create your post with multiple photos.
How To Post Multiple Photos To Instagram On Desktop
Creator Studio is a new Facebook-powered tool that allows you to schedule Instagram posts from your desktop.
To access Creator Studio, you must have a Facebook page in addition to a personal Facebook account. Here’s how to use it to make an Instagram post with multiple photos:
- Log in to Facebook on your computer and go to your page.
- On the left sidebar menu, click Publishing Tools.
- Under the tools on the sidebar, click on Creator Studio.
- Next, click on the Instagram icon at the very top of the screen.
- Then click Create Post > Instagram Feed.
- Click Add Content to access the option to choose photos from your photo library on your computer.
- Select multiple photos by holding down the command key (control if you’re using a PC) and clicking each photo.
- When the photos have been uploaded, you can add your caption and location.
- Finally, click Publish to publish your post immediately, or click the arrow to schedule your post for some time in the future.
Why Add Multiple Pictures To Your Instagram Story?
If you are a frequent Instagram user, you should know how to add multiple images to Instagram stories.
This will not only save you time, but it will also assist you in creating aesthetically pleasing, cohesive, collage-like Instagram stories that make for really engaging content.
With this new feature, every Instagram story you post will undoubtedly be a huge success.
You can add multiple photos to your Instagram Story in a variety of ways, whether you post them one at a time or all at once.
While you can make collages with various photo editing apps, Instagram has a built-in feature within the Story sticker menu that allows you to do so.
It’s time to start posting now that you know how to add more than one photo to an Instagram story! Please leave your questions in the comments section below.
We hope you find this article useful. Please share with family and friends.