– How to Remove Recently Viewed Items on eBay –
How to Remove Recently Viewed Items on eBay: Are you looking for a way to remove items you’re no longer interested in buying from your recently viewed items on eBay? Look no further, below is a simple step by step guide to help solve that issue.
There are times when it is convenient to remove viewed products from eBay when you are on a shared computer. For example, if you use eBay to buy a gift for your spouse or family member, you can prevent others from stumbling on your plans by removing items viewed from the eBay website and your eBay app.
Removing from the eBay Site
On your eBay home page, find your Recently Viewed items box. Click Clear to remove all the items. Even though your recent searches don’t show the exact items you’ve viewed, they may give clues about the items or your plans.
To delete searches, find the Recent Searches box and click Clear. To prevent the search box from revealing recent searches, click the search box and select Hide eBay Suggestions.
Removing from the eBay App
To delete recent items from the Windows 8 eBay app, click the Menu icon and then Settings from the menu bar. Alternatively, move the cursor to the upper-right corner of the screen to access the Windows Ribbon and then click Settings and App Settings.
How to Clear eBay Browsing History
Step 1: Sign in to your eBay account.
Step 2: On the main screen I will show you four different ways of getting to the next screen. It is important to know many paths. These will all get you to where you need to go next:
- Under the rotating banner on the home screen, you should see Your Recently Viewed Items. Click on the See All link on the right, or in the middle, depending on your browser.
- Head up to the top-right and hover over or click on the My eBay link. This will bring up the drop-down menu. Now, click on the My eBay link. This will take you to the next screen.
- The third option is to go back to the top-right and bring up the drop-down menu. From here, click on the Selling option.
- Or, if you want to get to the point, click on Recently Viewed. I love holding on to the obvious one until last :).
Step 3: If you picked Option 1 or Option 4 in Step 2 you will already be in the right section of the My eBay page (Your Recently Viewed Items), if you chose option 2 or 3, you will need to select “ Recently Viewed” in the left menu to bring up the section.
Step 4: Here is where the history of your eBay browsing is located. To clear/delete this history, head up to the right side and click Clear all. You will now see a Confirmation window pop up. Click on the Confirm button. DONE!
That is all you have to do to clear/delete any record of what you were looking at on eBay. Now you can start Christmas shopping and keep it a secret.
- Can You Print Documents Or Make Copies at Walmart
- How to Set Up Wireless Printers
- Spooling in Printers
- Walmart Cell Phone Return Policy
- Walmart Laptop Return Policy
- Does Walmart Accept SNAP EBT?
- What Is The Walmart Return Policy On TV
- Walmart Return Policy for Opened Items
Simple Step by Step Guide
Navigate to the eBay sign-in page and log in to your account.
Go to the eBay homepage and scroll down to see your Recently Viewed list.
Click the left or right arrow to scroll through the items you’ve viewed.
Click “Clear” below an item to delete it from the Recently Viewed list.
- To delete an item from your Watch list, go to My eBay. Click the checkbox next to an item in the Watch List section, and click “Delete.”
- To delete a saved search, go to My eBay and click “Saved Searches” under Lists. Click “More Actions” next to a search, and click “Delete Search.”
- Your Web browser history may continue to store records of the items you recently viewed on eBay even after you clear your history through the website. Clear your browser history to remove all of the recently viewed eBay auctions from your computer permanently.
If this article is useful and educative, do well to share these messages with friends and loved ones.