Wondering how to find hidden chats on your android device, as frustrating as this might seem, it is very important to have access to them as they can contain relevant information.
Hiding text messages is common, as people tend to hide their messages to prevent others from snooping and to protect their privacy.
It is usually simple to hide messages, but if you’ve just gotten a new phone and you are not familiar yet with the phone OS it can be pretty challenging for you to see your hidden chats
How to See Hidden Chat Messages on Andriod
Your Android device has several messaging platforms where you can interact and send messages to your friends. They include:
On Messaging App
If you use the archived option to hide your chat message, you can easily view them by tapping on three dots.
Then, click on Settings, and click on the archived folder. All of your hidden chat messages will be displayed there.
To unhide this message simply long tap on the archived message and then tap on the unarchived option and the message will be revealed.
WhatsApp is one of the most famous messenger apps in the world, in fact, it is used more than the standard messaging app, because of its simplicity and many features.
To find hidden messages on this app, follow the step below:
- When you disable the “keep chat archived” option.
- The archived folder will move from the top to the bottom.
- At the bottom of your chats, you’ll see an archived folder.
- You can view your hidden chats here.
- If you want to switch from archived to normal chats.
- Long-tap on a chat in the archived folder and click the unarchived option at the top.
- Now your chat will be moved to normal chats.
How to Unhide a Text Message on Lock Screen
We understand that hiding a text message notification on your lock screen is very necessary for privacy reasons but just in case, you want to unhide them you can follow these steps:
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Scroll down to see apps and notifications.
- Click on it, then scroll down and tap on notifications.
- Now, select “On Lock Screen.”
- Select “show all notifications” to reveal the hidden text messages displayed on the lock screen.
It’s very simple to find hidden chat messages on your Android phone. Chat messages can be easily hidden or unhidden by using archived mode in your messaging app or third-party apps.