Are you looking to keep track of your credit card transactions to budget your monthly spending? Then, you should be viewing your credit card statement regularly. Citibank Bank enables you to view as well as download your credit card statement online. Read on!
The credit card statement lists everything you need to know about your credit card account including the minimum amount due, payment due date, also your balance from the previous billing cycle, and more.
How do I View My Credit Card Statement?
You can get your Citibank Credit Card Statement online. Alternatively, you can also get it without using the internet – Offline. You can opt for any of the below-mentioned ways:
Citibank Credit Card Statement Online
Given below are the different online methods via which you can get your Citibank Credit Card Statement. Follow the below-given instructions:
Via Citibank Netbanking
- Login to Citibank Online using your User ID and IPIN
- From the homepage, go to the ‘Credit Card’ section
- Click on the ‘e-statement’ option on the left-hand side
- Click on ‘View your statement online
- Select the required month from the list of archived statements
If you are registered for e-statements you can Print / View / Download your credit card e-statements for the last 18 months or from the date of registration (whichever is earlier).
Via Citi Mobile App
- Download the Citi Mobile App from Play Store or App Store
- Log in using your User ID and IPIN
- Select ‘Home Page’ and go to the main menu
- From the main menu select the ‘Service Requests’ option
- Then select the ‘Duplicate Statement Request’ option
- Select the account and choose the period for which you want to see the statement for
- Select the mode and your statement will be generated in your chosen mode
Via Citibank’s Website
- Click here to go to the Citibank credit card e-statement portal
- Enter basic credit card details such as card number, date of birth, card expiry date, and click on ‘Submit’
- Select the statement for the preferred month
- The statement will be sent to your registered email address
Citibank Credit Card Statement Offline
The following are some of the ways in which you can get your Citibank Credit Card Statement without using the internet.
You can get the latest Mini Statement alert on your mobile number within 30 seconds by sending an SMS in a pre-defined format to the below-mentioned number. Send- STMT <space> YYYY to 52484
Note: YYYY stands for the last 4 digits of your credit card number.
- Place a request to receive a hard copy of your credit card statement via post
- Physical statements will be sent to your registered mailing address
- You will get the same within 7 working days from the date of statement generation
- The physical statements (original/duplicate) will consist of the complete credit card number
By visit the Citibank branch
- Visit your nearest Citibank branch
- Go to the bank’s representative and request for your credit card statement
- Choose your preferred duration and get your credit card statement
Via Citibank Customer Care
- Contact the Citibank Credit Card Customer Care on 1860 210 2484 or +91 22 4955 2484 (users from outside India) and request for your credit card statement
- The representative will ask for a few card related details
- After verification, the bank will also provide your credit card statement for the chosen time duration
Note: You can contact Citibank Customer Care 24X7. The call should be placed from the mobile number registered with the bank.
How to Switch to Citibank Credit Card e-statement?
You can also have your credit card statement registered with the bank at your email address. The e-statement facility is a faster and easier way when compared to other methods of statement generation.
How to register for Statement on Email?
To register for e-statements, follow the below-mentioned steps:
Login to Citibank Online using your User ID and IPIN.
Select ‘Credit Card’ option from the homepage.
Click on the ‘e-statements’ option on the left-hand side.
Select the ‘Card Number’ from the drop-down menu under ‘Register now for e-Statements & Go Green !’ option.
Alternatively, you can also register for e-statements via Citibank mobile app by following the below-listed steps:
Login to your Citi Mobile App using your User ID and IPIN.
Select the homepage and go to the main menu.
Then click on the ‘Service Requests’ option.
Select ‘Register for e-statement’ and proceed further.
Benefits of Citibank Credit Card Statement
- It helps you to keep a track of your spending hence helping in proper budget management.
- You get updated with expenses occurring on your credit card.
- It is a summary of the complete record of various financial transactions that are effected on your credit card and also allows you to understand the different types of fees and costs that are imposed on your credit card.
- The statement is to generate a periodic basis, allowing you to keep regular track of all your finances.
- You can get your credit card statement both online as well as offline at zero charges.
- You can also keep track of your money as well as other rewards.
We hope this article has been helpful to you. Please share it with anyone who you think will appreciate the information!