How do I See Text History on Android?
How do I See Text History on Android? If you’ve been asking this question, then you are not alone. Keep reading to know how you can access them
Your text history is equally important as the new text that you receive. Your text history contains both your personal information and relevant details of either your client or your business.
Retrieving your text message history from your phone is very easy. There are two ways you can go about it. The first and most common is to look through your phone’s inbox and outbox.
Unless you delete a message, your phone keeps track of all your text messages. Another way to see them is to log in to your online account on your cell phone’s provider website.
How to See your Text History on Android
Using Doximity Mobile Application: This app helps you access your text history on your Android phone. Here are the following steps you need to take:
- Open the Doximity mobile application.
- Click on the ‘Dialer’ tab.
- Click on ‘History’.
- Click on the ‘Text’ tab at the top.
- To the right of the phone number, you can see the status of the text.
Your text history will show the record of all the texts you have sent on both your smartphone and desktop, including the date and time sent.
It would also show whether the text has been delivered, failed, or read.
How to View your Text History on your Computer
Doximity Website (Desktop): The app can be used on both your mobile and desktop. If you want to access your text history on your computer. Using the Doximity website, these are the steps you should follow:
- Log in to your Doximity account in your web browser.
- Click on the ‘Dialer‘ tab found at the top of your profile.
- Next to ‘History‘, you will find the options ‘Video‘, ‘Voice‘, and ‘Text’. Select ‘Text‘ to be able to view your text history.
- Your text history will appear and you will see a record of all the Dialer texts you have ever sent on both mobile and desktop, including the date and time sent. It would also show whether the text sent was delivered, read, or failed
With the guide above, you now know that it is very possible to access your text history whenever you want and get all the relevant information you will need.