How do I Open Downloaded Messages?
Have you been asking questions like ”How do I Open Downloaded Message?” Then you are in the right place. Keep reading to find out how to access your downloaded texts.
Opening your downloaded messages shouldn’t be a hassle for you. All you need is to have the Message app installed on your phone, which is usually pre-installed on devices.
With this Message app, you can send and receive text messages and if you need to open your messages, then you just have to tap the messaging app where you will see the inbox folder and just by clicking on it, you will be able to receive all the downloaded messages.
But this can only be done when you have successfully enabled auto-download on your device.
How to Open your Downloaded Message
Here are the steps you need to take in order to open your downloaded messages:
Enable Auto-Download: As mentioned earlier, Auto-download automatically allows you to have access to your messages without needing any requirements.
This also works for your MMS messages. Here are the steps you need to follow to allow you to open your downloaded messages:
- Open the Messages app.
- Click the profile picture (upper-right).
- Click Messages settings.
- Tap Advanced.
- Click Auto-download MMS to turn it on or off.
Note that this is only available when Messages is set as a default SMS app.
How to Download and Open Email Attachments
Another excellent tool for communication is your email app. In addition to messages, e-mail allows its users to send and receive pictures, videos, documents,s, and other various media through attachments.
For your Google Gmail: Here’s how to download any attachment on your Gmail account
- Log in to your account and open the message containing the attachment(s) you want to download.
- Attachments are always shown in the bottom-left corner of the message body
- To download them, move your mouse cursor over each of the attachments and tap the download arrow that appears
To Open them:
- After the download has finished, a prompt will appear in the lower-left corner of the browser window.
- Click the download prompt to open your file.
With the instructions given above, it will now be pretty easy for you to access your downloaded messages without any hassle. This doesn’t just work for your text messages, even your MMS messages are included.
And if you would love to make use of the email too, then downloading your attachments won’t be a problem for you anymore. with the guidelines above.