How do I Get the Message App on my iPhone?
The message app is definitely not your normal texting app, it makes texting more fun and of course, interactive. Just in case you have been looking for a way to get the message app on your iPhone. Keep reading to find out.
On an IOS device, the messaging app is called” iMessage”. The exciting thing about the app is that texting your loved ones has become way better than it used to be.
The app has quality features like voice messages, and voice calls, and even allows you to multitask without leaving the app.
With the iMessage, you can have a conversation, decorate messages with stickers and even use emojis and share a song.
The messaging app also adopts one of WhatsApp’s features which is end-to-end encryption to ensure that your messages are secure and private
How to Get the Message App on your iPhone.
Getting the message app is quite easy. All you have to do is install it on your app store: Here are the following steps you should take:
- To go to the App Store for iMessage, click the Store icon.
- Click the get icon or the price icon next to the app, then tap Install. You may need to enter your Apple ID password to complete the purchase.
- Click the gray line or the Close button to go back to your message.
- After the app downloads, you can see it in your app drawer.
How to Manage the iMessage App
One of the best ways to get quick access to the message app in the app drawer is by adding it to your favorites.
You can also reorder apps in the app drawer, remove the ones you don’t want, and more. Here’s how to do so:
1. On the app drawer, swipe left and click the More button.
2. Click Edit in the upper-left corner to do the following:
- To add an app to your Favorites, tap the Add button.
- To remove an app from Favorites, click the Remove button, then press Remove from Favorites.
- To reorder apps in the app drawer, long-tap the gray lines, then move the apps in the order that you want
- To hide an app, turn it off.
3. Tap Done.
Nobody wants to be texting in the old way anymore, especially with the advent of instant messaging apps like WhatsApp and Facebook messenger.
So it is best that phone giants like Apple, find better ways to improve the quality of texting.