How do I access my Verizon messages? If you have been seeking an answer to this question then you are in the right place. Keep reading to know how to gain access to your Verizon texts.
To be able to access your Verizon messages, you will have to log in to your Verizon account.
When you log in, you will be able to see any personal messages that might have been sent to you.
There are so many ways you can log on to your Verizon messages to be able to access your chat page.
In this guide, we will be showing you how to view texts using the Verizon website and how to read your text messages using the Verizon message plus app
Access your Verizon Message Using the Website
You can have access to your texts while browsing online through the Verizon website.
So even though you are engaging in shopping you can do it simultaneously while reading your messages from the Verizon inbox. Here are the steps you should follow:
For Personal Account
To read your texts on Verizon using your personal account, you should:
- Go to Verizon’s website login page Verizon.
- Type in your username and password to log in to your account.
- Once logged in, on the My Verizon home page, Go to the Accounts page.
- Tap on the “Text Online” option.
- If you are notified to read and accept the given terms and conditions, please do so.
- On the next page, choose “Conversation” from the left-hand side pane.
- The chosen conversation from the pane will now be displayed for you to read.
For Business Accounts
For your business accounts, this is what you should do to be able to read text messages on Verizon:
- Navigate to the My Business login page of Verizon.
- Input your login details for your business account.
- Next, on your My Verizon Business homepage, Navigate to the Accounts section.
- Now, click on the “Text Online” option.
- You may be notified to read and accept the terms and conditions. Please read and accept them.
- Choose one of the conversations you want to read from your business contacts on the left-hand sidebar.
- When the conversation opens up, you can read it.
Access Text Messages Using the Verizon Message Plus App
The new Verizon Message Plus app allows you to be able to read your texts while you are on the move.
The exciting news is you can still download it as a desktop or a web app too.