How do I Access my Google Messages?
With the wonderful features that Google messages have, we know that texting has now become interesting so it’s totally okay to ask questions like “How do I Access my Google Messages”.
Google created the free, all-in-one messaging program Google Messages (commonly known as simply Messages) for its smartphones.
You can do a lot of things with it, including text, chat, send group texts, send photographs, share movies, and send audio messages.
All the features you will need from a chat app are supported by Google Messages. You can text, chat from your phone or computer and even make use of emojis, stickers, and GIFs using Wi-Fi and data connections
You can easily access your favorite emojis in the Messages’ recently used emoji section. There are also contextual emoji suggestions that match your message and help find the ideal method to express yourself
Other useful and special features of Messages include the ability to star messages that you want to remember, send and receive payments via Google pay and schedule text messages for Andriod to read them aloud.
How to Access Your Google Messages
Your Android phone already has Messages installed, and it should be the default messaging app. You can download and install it from the Google Play Store if you don’t already have it.
This way you can gain access. Follow these instructions to begin your texting journey:
- Click Start Chat to send a message.
- Select the To field and enter the phone number, email, or name of the person you want to contact.
- Click the contact to open your conversations. You can also choose Start group conversation if you want to begin texting multiple people at the same time.
- Type your message. You can also click on the + symbol to attach a file, send money through Google Pay, and more. Clicking the Picture symbol allows you to attach a photo from your gallery.
- When you’re ready, select SMS to send the message.
How to Use Google Messages on Your Computer
You can still make use of your computer to receive and send Andriod messages on your computer. These are the steps to follow:
- Open the Google Messages website in any web browser.
- Open the Messages app on your phone. From the main screen, click the three dots in the upper-right corner, then select Messages for web.
- Click QR code scanner and scan the QR code on the Google Messages website.
The Google Messages interface will load in the browser.
You can now send and receive texts, interact with your contacts and use all of the app’s features on your computer.