How can I access my phone messages? If you have been seeking an answer to this question then you are in the right place. Keep reading to find out how to access your messages on your personal computer.
Due to the continuous improvement of technology, we can now connect with people all over the world, just by making use of the phones in our hands.
We send and receive text messages daily at a fast speed. This has helped us build a network of loving friends, and clients and even increased our brand awareness.
However, texting with phones might be very comfortable for use, but it is another thing entirely if we are in the office and you would love to access your messages on a larger screen.
Well, in this post we would be showing you some of the best methods you can use to gain access to your phone messages
How to Access Phone messages Directly on your PC
If you would love to access phone messages on your PC, you should have an app called Droid Transfer.
If you own an Andriod device and you find yourself struggling to manage it from your PC, this is the app for you.
This app comes with a complete toolset that enables you to easily transfer your files between your Andriod and your PC!
Here are some of the things you will need:
- You can use Droid Transfer on a PC running Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- Your Android mobile phone.
- The free Transfer Companion app. You can install this on your Android device through the Google Play Store.
Viewing Phone Messages in Droid Transfer
To be able to view your phone messages in Droid transfer: first, open the app on your computer and follow the instructions below to connect to your Andriod.
- You can either make use of a USB cord or a strong wifi network to make the connection.
- Immediately after you have connected, open the Messages section to view a list of all the conversations that are stored on your Android device.
- Click it in the list to view the messages in a conversation.
- When this is done, you will be able to see all of your phone’s messages, emojis, times/dates, attached media like photos, and contact details.
Accessing Phone Message Using Web
Messages by Google allows you to access your phone text messages through any device that makes use of an internet browser and you can even send a text using that device.
Whether you would love to use the web to check your messages or the droid app.
it is important you choose the most suitable for you.