Goody’s Credit Card Review 2021 – Login and Payment Procedures.
Goody’s Credit Card: The Goody’s Credit Card, which you can use at any Stage store or on the retailer’s website, comes with generous rewards for frequent shoppers. But there’s more to it than just that.
In this article, you’ll find out Goody’s credit card pros and cons, card fees, interest rate, rewards, and bonuses as well as the recommended credit score.
Though the Goody’s Credit Card comes with generous rewards for frequent shoppers, you’ll be better off getting a non-store rewards card that you can use to make purchases anywhere if you do not shop from Goody’s quite often.
Goody’s is one of the Stage family of stores, a chain of department stores stretching across the USA. You might also be familiar with this brand under the names Bealls, Peebles, and Palais Royal. Goody’s in particular focuses on apparel, accessories, cosmetics, footwear, and housewares.
In this article, you will get to know how to make a payment on this credit card, as well as make online login or submit an application.
Pros and Cons of Goody’s Credit Card
- Free standard shipping that is always valid.
- An impressive reward rate of 10%.
- A number of other discounts and bonuses.
- No annual fee.
- Relatively easy to get this credit card.
- You can’t use this credit card outside of Goody’s (Stage) stores.
- Rewards expire in 30 days.
- You cannot get a Platinum credit card immediately.
- You are able to use the rewards only towards purchases at Goody’s (Stage).
Annual Fee: None
APR: 28.49%. Cash advances are not permitted.
- Welcome Coupon of $5 off a purchase of $5 or more that you can keep the coupon even if you’re not approved for the card
- 15% discount on all merchandise purchased on your first day
Minimum Payment: The larger of $27 or 5% of the balance
- $38 late fee
- $38 returned payment fee
Goody’s Credit Card Login
After getting this credit card, you can sign up for online access. That will allow you to pay it online, check your rewards, or check on your balance. But you will have to log in to your card account each time for that. This part of our review will show you how to make a Goody’s credit card login.
Step 1: First of all, you should go to the following website:
Step 2: After getting to see the main webpage of the Goody’s card, you should draw your attention to the left – that’s the place where you can make a Goody’s credit card login.
Step 3: Start accessing your credit card account by entering your username in the first field of the online banking form.
Step 4: Then, you should type your password in the second field.
Another thing you can do is to check the box near “Remember Me,” which allows you to save your username for future sessions.
Once everything is ready, you should click on the “Sign In” button and access your credit card account online. There, you will be able to pay it or do other things with your credit card.
Goody’s Credit Card Payment
As a matter of fact, there are three ways how you can pay your Goody’s credit card. At this point of our review, we will disclose all three ways of paying your credit card.
The first way of making a Goody’s credit card payment is the easiest one: you can pay your credit card via online banking. For that, you should access your credit card account by following the guidelines from the “Login” section. There, you will be able to pay it.
Another way to pay your Goody’s card is to do so by a phone call. For this purpose, you have to call 1-866-234-2038. Then, you should follow the instructions from the operator and make a payment.
After all, you are able to mail your Goody’s credit card payment to Comenity Bank. This is, however, the most inconvenient way of paying your card. You can mail your payment to the following address:
How to Apply for The Card
- Locate the Goody’s Credit Card on Comenity Bank’s site and click Apply.
- Complete the application with your personal and contact information. Specify whether you’d like to add an authorized buyer and click Continue.
- Continue through the steps, entering your financial information and other details as requested, and then submit.
How long will it take to be approved?
Because conditional credit approval is automated on the website, you may get a decision on your application within 60 seconds.
I got the card. Now what?
- Make timely payments. Manage your spending and pay your bills online by registering an online account with Comenity Bank.
- Avoid interest. At the close of each billing cycle, you have a grace period of 25 days to pay your balance. If you do, you won’t pay interest on your purchases.
- Avoid fees. Late and returned payments come with hefty fees of up to $40.
- Customer service. If you have questions, visit the help section on the Comenity Bank website or call 1-844-271-2526.
1. Can I use this card for purchases outside of Goody’s?
No, this store card is strictly for use in Goody’s franchises.
Goody’s supports immediate payments, but it can take a couple of days for your payment to clear your bank.
3. Why don’t I need an excellent credit score to apply for this card?
Most retailers will approve cardholders who have at least a fair credit score. They want to encourage shopping at their stores, so they’re more lenient on extending credit.
If you like shopping at Goody’s, you’ll find some attractive perks with this store card with bonuses throughout the year. But if Goody’s is at the bottom of your shopping list — or not on it all — you should compare other retail credit cards so you can earn rewards for your store loyalty.
Was this article useful? If Yes! Please leave your comment. For more related articles, subscribe to our blog.