The Goody’s Credit Card, which you can use at any Stage store or on the retailer’s website, comes with generous rewards for frequent shoppers. But there’s a lot more to it.
Though the Goody’s Credit Card comes with generous rewards for frequent shoppers.
You’ll be better off getting a non-store rewards card you can use to make purchases anywhere if you do not shop from Goodies often.
Goody’s is a member of the Stage family of businesses, a national network of department stores.
The names Bealls, Peebles, or Palais Royal can also be known as this company. Particularly, Goody’s concentrates on clothing, accessories, cosmetics, footwear, and housewares.
In this article, you will get to know how to make a payment on this credit card, as well as make online login or submit an application.
Pros and Cons of Goody’s Credit Card
- Free standard shipping is always valid.
- An impressive reward rate of 10%.
- Several other discounts and bonuses.
- No annual fee.
- Relatively easy to get this credit card.
- This credit card is not used outside of Goody’s (Stage) locations.
- Rewards expire in 30 days.
- You can not get a Platinum credit card thereafter.
- You can use the rewards only towards purchases at Goody’s (Stage).
Annual Fee: None
APR: 28.49%. Cash advances are not permitted.
- Welcome Coupon of $5 off a purchase of $5 or more you can keep the coupon even if you’re not approved for the card
- 15% discount on all merchandise purchased on your first day
Minimum Payment: The larger of $27 or 5% of the balance
- $38 late fee
- $38 returned payment fee
Goody’s Credit Card Login
Acquiring this credit card enables you to register for internet access. You can then pay it online, view your rewards, or check your balance thanks to that.
To do that, you will need to sign in to your card account every time. This section of our review will show how to log in with a Goody’s credit card.
Step 1: First, go to the following website:
Step 2: After getting to see the main webpage of the Goody’s card, draw your attention to the left–that’s the place where you can make a Goody’s credit card login.
Step 3: Start accessing your credit card account by entering your username in the first field of the online banking form.
Step 4: Then, type your password in the second field.
Step 5: Another thing you can do is to check the box near “Remember Me,” which allows you to save your username for future sessions.
Step 6: Click the “Sign In” button to access your credit card account online after everything is prepared.
There, you’ll be able to use your credit card to pay for it or carry out additional transactions.
- TJ Maxx Credit Card login
- Instant Credit Catalogs 2023 Updates
- The Emblem Credit Card Application
- Chase Preapproved Credit Card
Goody’s Credit Card Payment
There are three ways how you can pay your Goody’s credit card. At this point of our review, we will disclose all three ways of paying for your credit card.
The first and most simple method of paying with a Goody’s credit card is through internet banking.
You can access your credit card account for that purpose by sticking to the “Login” section’s instructions. You’ll be able to pay for it there.
You can also pay with a phone call using your Goody’s card. You need to dial 1-866-234-2038 for this. Afterward, you must do what the operator instructs and submit payment.
After all, you can mail Community Bank your payment from your Goody’s credit card. The most inconvenient method of using your card to pay is this, though.
Send your money via mail to the following address:
How to Apply for the Card
- Locate Goody’s Credit Card on Comenity Bank’s site and click Apply.
- Fill out the application with your contact and personal details. Click Proceed after specifying if you want to add an allowed buyer.
- Enter your financial information and other data as requested as you proceed through the processes and then submit.
How long will it take to be approved?
You can receive a response to your application within 60 seconds due to the automatic nature of conditional credit acceptance on the website.
What is Next After Card Collection?
Make timely payments. Manage your spending and pay your bills online by registering an online account with Comenity Bank.
Avoid interest. At the close of each billing cycle, you have a grace period of 25 days to pay your balance. If you do, you won’t pay interest on your purchases.
Avoid fees. Late and returned payments come with hefty fees of up to $40.
Customer service. If you have questions, visit the help section on the Comenity Bank website or call 1-844-271-2526.
If you like shopping at Goody’s, you’ll find some attractive perks with this store card with bonuses throughout the year.
But if Goody’s is at the bottom of your shopping list — or not on it all — you should compare other retail credit cards so you can earn rewards for your store loyalty.