200+ Gender Equality Slogans that Recognize Female Potential
Online, you may find hundreds of slogans, taglines, and phrases about gender inequality and women’s equality. To save you time and effort, I have compiled a collection of a few excellent slogans. I have the ideal slogans about gender equality that emphasize how important gender equality is, whether you are an activist, a feminist, or simply want to be heard. In this generation, let’s make equality a reality.
Gender Equality Slogans
1. Create a society that provides equal opportunity to all.
2. Equal rights for others do not imply diminished rights for you.
3. Everyone in sight has equal rights!
4. Equality applies to both sexes.
5. Equality is a human struggle, not a female struggle.
6. Vote for equality with the majority!
7. Please keep your small hands off my rights.
8. There are many more options than masculine and feminine.
9. Men’s rights and nothing more; women’s rights and nothing less.
10. Break free from traditional gender binaries.
11. Strength is genderless.
12. There should be no words like “feminist” or “machismo,” simply equality.
13. Only when we make room for gender equality will there be peace and integrity in society.
14. They claim that time transforms things, but you have to do it yourself.
15. For a stable society, we need both gender equity and gender equality.
16. When the sun comes up, it comes up for everyone.
17. Who are we to distinguish when nature does not?
18. Why do we need gender roles when we can eat delicious sushi rolls?
19. Respect women and be a man.
20. Only weak guys are afraid of strong women.
21. Gender equality is amazing, as it determines the destiny of the country.
22. A girl child is a joy, she is as important as a boy.
23. Whether it’s a boy or a girl, they will offer you a lot of happiness.
24. Let us be protectors, by granting gender equality.
25. Gender parity, is the foundation of mankind.
26. In every way, women are equal to men, it is their right to be treated with dignity.
27. Let us strive for peace and unity.
28. Give equal opportunities to everyone.
29. Men and women are interchangeable.
Gender Role Slogans
30. Please put an end to this discriminating game.
31. It has nothing to do with job, race, or height, everyone needs to be treated fairly and correctly.
32. The current imperative is gender equality.
33. The time for equality has come.
34. Let’s begin to accept gender equality
35. The foundation of mankind is equality.
36. Good men are not afraid of equality.
37. How long must women wait to achieve equality?
38. How long will women have to wait for justice and equality?
39. Say no to gender inequality.
40. Make equality the norm.
41. Everybody is on an equal footing with everyone else.
42. Get rid of the gap.
43. Girls are also humans.
44. Respect each person as a human, regardless of gender.
45. Improve power balance between the sexes.
46. Break the gender stereotypes!
47. Don’t let gender determine your capabilities.
48. Gender equality is a human issue that affects all of us, not just women.
49. Gender roles are no longer relevant.
50. Our future, our decision, and our struggle.
51. Our voice represents the future.
52. Sexism is not an afterthought.
53. The future belongs to women.
54. This is how an American appears.
55. What’s the point of gender roles when we can enjoy pizza rolls?
56. What superpower do you have? Mine is I am a feminist.
57. For women who don’t assist other women, there is a particular place in hell.
58. Women and men are both from Earth. Adapt to it
59. Though not yet what we want to be, we are better than we imagine.
60. Anyone who acknowledges the equity and full humanity of women and men is a feminist.
61. There are some issues you stand up for because they are just.
62. She may be wild and free, she is a free drop of water who wandered, she belongs to neither a man nor a city.
63. The best and most enjoyable aspect of being a feminist is making guys uncomfortable.
64. Women still need to learn that power is not given to them. You have to acquire it.
65. Being attractive is not my responsibility. That’s not why I’m still here. It doesn’t matter to me how attractive you think I am.
66. Nobody has an issue with a woman thinking as long as she is thinking of a male.
67. Everyone ought to be treated with dignity, respect, and justice.
68. Just try discarding half of the world.
69. I identify as a feminist. What is your special ability?
70. My girls, on the other hand. I’ll train them to believe they can breathe fire.
71. Feminism is the revolutionary idea that women are human beings.
72. A woman is not born but rather develops.
73. Women have a place in the house and the Senate.
74. A feminist always has pride.
75. A feminist is always willing to take risks.
76. Feminism promotes female empowerment.
77. Feminism is about equal power, not girl power.
78. Women’s rights activists oppose inequity, not males.
Gender Equality Quotes
79. “We’ve started to raise daughters more like sons…but few have the guts to nurture sons like daughters.” -Gloria Steinem.
80. “Culture does not make people.” People create culture. If it is true that the entire humanity of women is not part of our society, we can and must change that.”
-‘We Should All Be Feminists,’ Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
81. “Last night I seriously considered whether I was a bisexual or not, but I don’t think so, however, I’m not sure if I’d like to be, and argh I don’t believe there’s anything wrong with that, since if you like a person, you like the person, not their genitals.” -‘Tongue-Tied,’ Jess C Scott.
82. “Discover your true self, your identity, and live your mission… Your radical self is your source of power. Look for it.” -Aya Chebbi.
83. “If you trust in your notion of change and are prepared to work hard, your goal will become a reality sooner or later.”
-Naomi Tulay Solanke.
84. “An everlasting spirit is the fundamental source of assistance because it is within you.”
85. “To achieve gender equality, both men and women, as well as young girls and boys, must participate. Everyone is accountable for it.
86. “It is time for all of us to view gender as a spectrum rather than as two conflicting ideologies,”
87. “How crucial it is that we honor and respect our heroes and she-roes!”
88. “It’s about transforming values in the Middle East, including respect for women.”
89. “I am Harvard’s president; I am not its first female president.”
-Drew Gilpin Faust.
90. “It is both morally right and economically necessary to hire and promote bright women.”
- Inspirational Quotes for Women
- Business Grants for Black Women
- 200 Life-Changing Monday Motivation Quotes to Start the Week
Gender Equality Poster Messages
91. Be a man, respect women.
92. Equal pay for equal pay.
93. Equity is generalistic.
94. Everyone should be handled justly.
95. Give equal chance to everyone.
96. Gender equality is a human battle, not a woman’s battle.
97. Gender parity is fantastic.
98. Gender parity is humanity.
99. Justice and liberty for all reflect gender equality.
100. Gender parity noise barrage.
101. He for her.
102. Nothing has to do with your job, race, or height.
103. They are entirely deserving of due respect.
104. Let’s act as defenders.
105. Let us attack gender equality.
106. Aim for peace and unity.
107. Move to equality.
108. Men and women are identical.
109. Men of quality respect the equality of women.
110. A strong woman is only afraid by weak men.
111. This discrimination game must end.
112. She is equal in value to a boy.
113. Advocate gender equity.
114. All of us were born equal.
115. We must find a balance.
116. All of us are equal.
117. Men and women are equal.
Female Power and Empowerment Slogan
118. We need to empower women now.
119. Educate the nation by empowering women.
120. Women’s empowerment enhances nation-building.
121. The mountains shift when women awaken.
122. It’s better to be powerful than beautiful and worthless, therefore you can do it.
123. Everything a man can accomplish, a woman can also do.
124. Males may not be aware of it, but women are more powerful than men.
125. No one empowers women; it’s part of the system from the start.
126. Women’s empowerment entails is a revolution.
127. Women who demand gender equality are not ambitious.
128. One brave girl represents a revolution.
129. Raise the women to lead the country.
130. Get up and shine Take a chance on them.
131. Women must be given more power.
132. All of us are wonder women!
133. Careers are gender-neutral.
134. Give females a chance.
135. Girl power is great!
136. Girls’ strength will surprise you.
137. Never undervalue the power of women.
138. Hear me shout! Dream big and succeed big!
139. Assist ladies in finding their wings.
140. Little dreamers grow up to be women of vision.
141. The key to a nation’s development is the empowerment of women.
142. A woman who is motivated to succeed has no parallel in the universe.
143. Who can stop me, not who will allow me, is the question.
144. Let women pursue education to lower their dangers.
145. You must give someone permission before they may treat you unfairly.
146. Do not jeopardize a woman’s life because she determines a nation’s fate.
147. A well-educated man can support a family, but a well-educated woman can hasten its expansion.
148. Women’s advancement will eradicate gender inequality.
149. Empower a woman, empower a country.
150. Empower a woman by educating her.
Popular Equality Quotes
151. “Ask a guy for something to be spoken; ask a woman for something to be done.”
– Thatcher, Margaret.
152. “Do nothing to stop your wings from developing if you were born without them.
153. “It’s essential for men to acknowledge their responsibility for promoting gender equality and to support the voices and efforts of women and girls who are working to reshape society in the best interests of everyone”.
154. “Men and women should not compete in life.
-David Alejandro Fearnhead.
155. “Women and men are both from Earth. Adapt to it.
156. “No one hates another person from birth because of the color of their skin, their ethnicity, or their faith. People must learn to hate, and once they do, they can be taught to love since the human heart is more naturally inclined to love than to hate.
157. “Once a woman is made equal to a man, she is his superior.”
– The Socrates.
158. “Identifying as a woman is the only prerequisite for becoming a woman. Period. Story over.”
– Amanda Lovelace.
159. “These men seek for nothing but fairness, and nothing else. They and everyone else will have this, as far as it is within my power.
– President Lincoln.
160. “A guy is a man when he expresses his views. When a woman expresses an opinion, she comes out as domineering.
161. Women need to pick up the game like males do.
– Roosevelt, Eleanor.
162. “Women should strive to achieve the impossibly difficult. Additionally, failure should serve as a challenge to others.
– Amelia Earhart.
163. “You must teach men, you must educate men. You teach a lady, and a generation is educated.
– Brigham Young.
Slogans to Promote Gender Equality
164. Fighting for gender parity is a fight for all people, not just women.
165. Vote for equality with the majority.
166. Power knows no gender.
167. Women’s rights are equal to men’s rights and nothing more or less.
168. Only equalism should be used in this world; neither “feminist” nor “machoism” should exist.
169. Everyone awakens to the rising sun.
170. People often claim that things change with time, but you have to make your own adjustments.
171. Everyone should have equal rights!
172. Having less rights than others does not make you less of a person.
173. Don’t touch my rights with your small hands.
174. Both genders are included in equality!
175. We deserve a more gender-balanced distribution of power!
176. Social ills can be cured through equality!
177. Equal rights for all people!
178. No gender exists in careers!
179. Equal rights for people of all genders
180. Don’t let a person’s potential be determined by their gender!
181. Stop hiding your gender!
182. Every single person is equal and deserves to be treated as such.
183. For gender equality, choose wisely now to avoid regret later!
184. Men and women should both have equal rights!
185. There is no correlation between your rights and those of others.
186. All people have the same rights!
187. There is no gender in equality!
188. No one is damaged by equality!
189. Both genders are included in equality!
190. Their natural birthright is equality!
191. Men have only those rights, and women have just those rights.
192. Make equality the norm. Be not frightened. Justice always comes first!
193. As long as terms like gender are used in society, there cannot be true equality.
Hashtags for Equality