Have you ever attended a football game only to learn it’s your lucky day and they’re giving away free hats? Whether it’s a sports cap like the ever-popular baseball caps, a skullcap, or a beanie, there are lots of different types of hats you can get your hands on for free if you follow our tips.
Aside from shirts, hats are one of the most produced and popular giveaways. People love getting them no matter the occasion, hat style, or design.
One of the easiest ways to get free hats in 2023 is to become a brand ambassador. Sites like Toluna and Survey Junkie pay you cash to work directly with companies like Nike, Samsung, Amazon, and Disney to improve their product lines.
Types of Free Hats from Companies and How to Get Them
1. Free Winter Hats
This is one of the Free Hats. During the holiday season, winter hats (the knitted ones) are a favorite giveaway of companies.
For example, in December 2019, Sprint gave away hundreds of black, yellow, and gray holiday cheer knit hats for any customer who went to a taking part Sprint store personally and showed their ‘My Sprint Rewards’ app.
Those lucky clients didn’t even need to purchase anything.
2. Sports Caps
This free hat category has a wide range of hat styles available. They offer some of them as limited editions and only during game season, while they base others on company promo calendars. You can shop for unique designs, like a grateful dead cap.
The following are just examples of organizations and companies that regularly use and give away hats, caps, and other sport-appropriate headwear:
- Baseballism — now and then, this store releases a design for its cap giveaway. Each promotion only includes a few baseball caps, which are distributed to certain brick-and-mortar locations. For instance, in this Home Opener Cap Giveaway, store locations, dates, and times of availability, and they publish other important information before release. Customers prepare to visit the given dates, make any purchase, and try on a free baseball cap.
- NBA — they always prepare Basketball teams with merch for giveaways, including jerseys, t-shirts, fanny packs, and caps. The terms and conditions of the promotion vary. For example, the Cleveland Cavaliers announce their promotional events for the season where team-labeled products are usually given away, including free hats. Check the official NBA subsection of your favorite team – it is very likely that they have their own giveaways published there. Better yet, subscribe to mailings for your favorite teams so you can be the first to know when there are giveaways.
- Heybo Outdoors — If fishing is more your sport, don’t feel left out; there are free hat giveaways for you, too! For instance, Heybo Outdoors is giving away fishing gear and accessories worth $2,500 with no purchase necessary.
3. Political Hats
This is one of the Free Hats 2023. These are the most popular giveaways during campaign season, whether you’re a Democrat or Republican (or neither).
In the months before the November 3, 2020, presidential election, there were numerous free hats 2023 given away to all the presidential hopefuls.
4. Free Hats 2023 from Different Organizations
Both non-profit and for-profit organizations are serious about hosting events, producing giveaway merchandise, and creating items for fundraising.
5. Private Companies
If you’ve seen hats by AT&T, Pepsi, VISA, Burger King, Apple, Taco Bell, Verizon, HBO, Facebook, and other private companies in the past, I’m pretty sure many of them are giveaway hats done as part of the company’s marketing campaigns.
Unfortunately, there’s no magic calendar when these promotions happen. You just have to follow as many of your favorite brands as possible. Hope to the Freebie Gods that the next item would be a free cap, hat, visor.
Or any other headgear of your dreams, and be sure to follow instructions once you encounter these promos and can join the fun.
6. Athletic Apparel Testing
This is one of the Free Hats 2023. Athletic brands sometimes hire product testers to try out their unreleased or re-released clothes and other products.
While you’re not guaranteed a free hat, it’s worth applying to be part of these brands’ product testing panel to have time to score free apparel.
Here are some product testing programs of well-known brands.
Where to Get Free Hats
Below are places to get free Hats in 2023:
This store from Instagrammer Supremepatty offers a selection of caps for free. You can get them with a multitude of designs, from pizza graphics to one that says, “Good Vibes.” This is one of the places to get free Hats 2023.
While the hat is free, you do have to pay for shipping and handling. And, you can only purchase one item per order.
2. Do Fun Tasks on Swagbucks
This is one way to get free Hats 2023. Get some extra cash to buy hats by doing tasks on Swagbucks. It’s a rewards website and app that’ll give you points, called Swagbucks, for doing tasks like:
- Playing games
- Browsing the internet
- Taking surveys
- Watching videos
- Completing offers
You can redeem points for money right to your PayPal account or get a gift card. There are loads of gift cards available to choose from, which is great.
Take the cash you make from Swagbucks and use it to get a hat for free!
- Sign up for Swagbucks here.
This is one of the places to get free Hats 2023. You can get hats for just $1 at e4Hats.com. These are beanie hats. The site has a section for hats that are free and those that cost just $1.
Also, at the time of writing, there weren’t any totally free hats available, but there was a selection of hats you could get for just $1, which is basically free, right?
4. Trade Receipts for Free Hats with Ibotta
This is one of the places to get free Hats 2023. Before you go to the grocery store, make sure that you check out Ibotta.
It’s an app that gives you money when you purchase specific items–so things like coffee, pasta, shampoo, and many other items you’d purchase at the grocery store.
Here’s How it Works:
- Install and open up the Ibotta app.
- Also, browse offers.
- Furthermore, select the offers you want. This could be a deal like “get $2 off Tide laundry detergent” for example.
- Also, purchase the product or products featured in the offer.
- Additionally, upload a photo of your receipt.
- Ibotta will give you your rebate.
For each item, you can get anywhere from $1 to $3 cashback. You can use the cash to get free hats in 2023!
- Sign up to Ibotta here.
5. Check on Freebie Websites
Freebies’ websites gather all the best deals on free stuff and put it in one place. On these sites, you can browse lots of deals from around the internet.
You may find some free hats in 2023 on there. Here are some freebie websites you can check for free hats 2023:
6. Shop through Rakuten
This is one of the places to get free Hats. Next time you shop online, make sure that you use Rakuten. It’s a cashback website that will give you up to 40% cash back at more than 2,500 stores.
Once you’ve earned cash back, you can have it sent right to your PayPal account.
- Sign up for Rakuten here.
7. Become a Product Tester
This is one way to get free Hats in 2023. Many brands give out apparel, like hats, to customers so they can test them out. Usually, you only get to keep the product for the testing period, but you will get free apparel for a little while, which is great.
Here are some product testing programs from well-known brands:
8. Use Coupon and Deal Websites
This is one way to get free Hats in 2023. Coupon and deal websites can offer some great savings.
If you are looking to get some great deals on hats, then you may want to check out websites that offer coupons, promo codes, and other discounts.
Here are some great deal websites:
9. Sign up for Store Newsletters
Many stores have a newsletter that you can subscribe to. And many of these stores provide free hat promotions in their emails. Usually, stores offer things in their emails like promo codes, freebies, and giveaways.
So it’s always worth signing up for a store’s newsletter because you may get a free hat!
10. Check Social Media for Hat Giveaways
This is one of the places to get free Hats in 2023. Brands often announce things like giveaways and freebies on their social media accounts.
That’s why it can be worth following your favorite hat brands and stores that sell hats on social media sites, like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Also, check on YouTube because some brands announce giveaways on there.
11. Check on the NBA website
If you like basketball and would like a free cap, then make sure that you check the official NBA subsection of your favorite team. Basketball teams often have giveaways of things like jerseys, t-shirts, and caps.
So make sure you check out the website, because many teams publish details of giveaways on there.
12. Contact Companies Directly
I’ve talked about getting free stuff from companies before because it’s a great way to get your hands on a variety of freebies. I’d recommend doing this if it’s the hats you’re after.
Not mail delivers all the examples above. Sometimes, attend an event, pick it up from a brick-and-mortar store, or even take part in games before you can get the free hat.
Subscribe and share this article on Free Hats 2023 with friends and family.