Forever 21 Credit Card Review 2021 (Login and Payment)
The Forever 21 Credit Card is a store rewards credit card issued by Comenity. If you’re wondering whether Forever 21 Credit Card is right for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice
Forever 21 offers two types of credit cards: the usual store card and Visa credit card. Basically, they are almost identical. The only thing is that the store card comes with lower credit score requirements.
Obviously, you can’t use the Forever 21 store card elsewhere than the stores or the websites of this company. Also, this means that you cannot receive some rewards (such as the $10 bonus or bonus points for purchases at restaurants) with the store credit card.
So, this Forever 21 Visa card comes with a zero annual fee and an extremely high APR that exceeds 26% – both of these features are normal for subprime credit cards.
Secondly, you can get your Visa card from Forever 21 if your credit score is at least 640 or higher. But, unlike the Forever 21 store card, you can use this Visa card wherever Visa credit cards are accepted.
Pros and Cons of Forever 21 Credit Card
- 21% off on your Forever Rewarded Anniversary and for Forever 21’s birthday
- $10 birthday discount on a $25 minimum purchase
- No annual fee.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Forever 21 Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- High-interest rate.
- This card cannot be on purchases outside of Forever 21.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- It does not offer a signup bonus.
- You don’t earn rewards on every purchase.
- It does not include any credit card rewards.
Forever 21 Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee||up to $39|
|Late Payment Fee||up to $39|
How To Apply For The Card
You can’t apply for a Forever 21 Credit Card online. Instead, you’ll need to apply at a Forever 21 store and then register your card online with Comenity Bank.
1. To register your Forever 21 Card, locate the card on Comenity Bank’s site and click Register for Access.
2. Enter your card account information and click Find My Account.
3. Once you’ve located your account, continue by specifying a user name and password for future access. Click Create Account.
What Should I Know Before I Apply?
To apply for the Forever 21 Card, you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A US citizen or legal resident.
You’ll need to submit personal and financial information that includes:
- Your full name and personal contact information.
- Proof of stable employment.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
Read Also: Pier One Credit Card Registration and Login Review
Forever 21 Card Login
You can manage your credit card from Forever 21 online. That is by signing up for online access. However, you will be able to check your balance or make a payment on your card.
For that purpose, this is why we demonstrate to you the step by step you should sign up to your account.
- In case you have a usual store card from Forever 21, you should click on this button:
- If you have a Visa card from Forever 21, you should click here:
- On the left side of that page, you will get to see the Forever 21 card login form – that’s the place where you can log in to your card account online.
- At first, you should type your username in the first field of that form.
- After that, you should enter your password in the next field there.
- You may also opt to save your username for future sessions by checking the box near “Remember Me.”
- After all, you can finalize the login process by clicking on the “Sign In” button.
- If you have done everything right, you will get access to your credit card account online in the next moment.
Forever 21 Credit Card Payment
At the present time, there are three ways how you can pay your Forever 21 card: online, by phone, and by mail. Unfortunately, you cannot pay your credit card in a store. In this part of our article, we will disclose how to pay your credit card in each of these ways.
Of course, the easiest and most convenient way of paying your credit card is by doing so online. For that, you should stick to our guidelines from the previous section and sign in to your card account online. From there, you can pay your Forever 21 card.
Via a Phone Call
Secondly, you can pay your credit card via a phone call. If you have an ordinary store card, you have to call 1-866-512-6286. Visa credit card cardholders should call 1-866-412-5563.
After all, you can send your payment by mail. In such a case, you should send your payments to the following address:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 659450
San Antonio, TX 78265.
If you’re already a faithful shopper at Forever 21, this store card can reward your spending with discounts on future purchases. Just watch out for the high APR you’ll pay on balances you carry.
We’ll like you to give us your take on this. If you think this article was helpful, don’t hesitate to share this information on your social media platform.