With Eddie Bauer Credit Card, you pay no annual fee, receive the invoice by email, control your expenses through our app, and still get discounts on exclusive partners. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
Eddie Bauer LLC is a limited liability company that operates the Eddie Bauer clothing store chain. The company has more than 300 stores in the United States.
Through their partnership with Comenity Bank, the company offers financing to shoppers using the Eddie Bauer credit card. If you frequently shop at Eddie Bauer, you can earn rewards with an Eddie Bauer credit card from Comenity Bank.
By joining adventure rewards, you can earn an additional 2% rewards on every purchase made using the credit card. Besides, you will also enjoy cardholder exclusive promotions which include special sales and pre-shopping events.
Pros and Cons of Eddie Bauer Credit Card
- Save 10% when you open an account and use your card to make a purchase.
- Join Eddie Bauer Adventure Rewards and earn an additional 2% in Rewards on every purchase when paying with your Eddie Bauer Credit Card
- Free Return Shipping on all orders with your Eddie Bauer Credit Card.
- Eddie Bauer Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High-interest rates.
- It does not offer a signup bonus.
- It does not offer rewards or cashback.
- You don’t earn rewards on every purchase.
- It does not include any credit card rewards.
Eddie Bauer Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee||up to $39|
|Late Payment Fee||up to $39|
Save 10% when you open an account and use your card to make a purchase.
Join Adventure Rewards and earn an additional 2% in Rewards on every purchase when you use your Card.
Enjoy exclusive cardholder promotions.
When using your card, spend up to $500 and get 5% in rewards, between $500 and $750 and get 7% in rewards and over $750 and get 9% in rewards through the Adventure Rewards program
Free Return Shipping on all orders with your Card.
- First Access Credit Card Login and Review 2020 Updates
- Understanding if Meijer Credit Card is a Good Option for You
- Does CVS Do Cash Back: CVS Cashback Limit and Rate 2020
- Goody’s Credit Card Review 2021 Login and Payment Procedures
Minimum credit score: Fair
Minimum Age: 18 years old
How to Apply for Eddie Bauer Card
- If you are keen to apply for this card, simply click on the “Apply Now” button below to be taken to the credit card official website to complete the credit card application form. Our website will not record any personal information about you, and the whole process will not affect your credit score.
- To complete the form, you should enter your name, address, telephone number, and email address in the application form. You may also need to list your annual income and monthly mortgage or rent.
- The credit card also asks for your date of birth, social security number, mother’s maiden name, and driver’s license number as part of its credit check.
- When you have completed the form, the application needs to be reviewed, and you will receive your Eddie Bauer Card soon if your audit passes.
How to Use an Eddie Bauer Card
Where Can You Use
- It can be used anywhere VISA is accepted.
Pay Your Bill On Time
- You need to make on-time payments. Late payment could hurt the credit score or the limit of your credit card.
In conclusion, you can shop for your outerwear, clothing, shoes, gear at Eddie Bauer with your newly opened Eddie Bauer Card from Comenity Bank.
Considering that their clothing portfolio is already decently priced, getting ahead with extra rewards upwards of 2% would definitely be something to look into.
If this article is then so will your friends, why not share it on your social media platforms.