Destiny credit card login is super easy to find, and navigating the website isn’t really exhausting. There are lots of benefits attached to a destiny credit card so you might just need to read this article to find out these amazing benefits.
What is Destiny Credit Card?
The Destiny Mastercard can be a useful tool for helping to achieve your financial goals, even with a prior bankruptcy or imperfect credit. And unlike a debit card, the Destiny Mastercard is reported to the three major credit bureaus.
The Destiny Mastercard is issued by First Electronic Bank, Member FDIC, and serviced by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. services Mastercard accounts throughout North America.
The Destiny Mastercard is an unsecured credit card for those with bad to fair credit. It offers prequalification in under 60 seconds, and it reports your transaction history to all three major credit bureaus.
There is a $59-$99 annual fee and a 24.90% APR. Mastercard benefits, including identity theft protection and zero liability protection, are available to cardholders.
- Lumber Liquidators Credit Card Review
- How to Upgrade from the Chase Sapphire Preferred to Reserve
- What Happens If You Don’t Use Your Credit Card?
Best Features Of Destiny Credit Card
Credit requirement: You won’t need a high credit score for the Destiny Mastercard. Those with bad to fair credit and even prior bankruptcies may qualify.
Quick prequalification: The Destiny Mastercard offers quick prequalification, so you could know if you’re eligible for a new card in less than a minute.
Destiny Master card Benefits
Destiny Mastercard benefits include:
- Mastercard identity theft protection
- Zero liability protection
Highlights of Destiny Credit Card
- Quick pre-qualification available with no impact on your credit score
- Chip card technology for additional fraud protection
- An opportunity to build and access credit
- Less than perfect credit histories can qualify, even with prior bankruptcy!
- 24/7 access to your account, even on mobile!
- Multiple card design options to choose from at no extra charge
- Worry-free fraud protection if your card is lost or stolen
- All the benefits of a Mastercard, without a security deposit
Destiny Credit Card Login
To login into an already created account. you will need to head to the official website of the credit card and typed in your details to have access into your account.
Destiny Credit Card Compared to Other Secured Cards
Destiny Mastercard vs. Credit One Bank Unsecured Visa with Cash Back Rewards
Annual fee: Destiny Mastercard holders must pay a $59-$99 annual fee. The Credit One Bank Unsecured Visa with Cash Back Rewards charges a $0 – $99 annual fee.
Rewards: The Destiny Mastercard doesn’t have a rewards program. Credit One Bank Unsecured Visa with Cash Back Rewards cardholders earn 1% cashback on eligible purchases.
Sign-up bonus: Neither card includes an introductory bonus for new cardholders.
Benefits: Destiny Mastercard offers protection benefits, including Mastercard identity theft protection and zero liability protection.
Benefits including free FICO credit score access and zero dollar fraud liability are available to Credit One Bank Unsecured Visa with Cash Back Rewards cardholders.
Destiny Mastercard vs. First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard Secured Credit Card
Annual fee: The Destiny Mastercard charges a $59-$99 annual fee. A $49 annual fee is required for First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard Secured Credit Cardholders.
Rewards: These cards don’t offer rewards programs.
Sign-up bonus: You won’t have the opportunity to earn an introductory bonus with either card.
Benefits: Benefits available to Destiny Mastercard holders include Mastercard identity theft protection and zero liability protection.
First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard Secured Credit Card benefits include purchase protection, extended warranty coverage, and a rental car collision damage waiver.
Rates and Fees of Destiny Credit Card
The Fees and Rates of the Destiny Credit Card are as follows.
- Issuer NameGenesis FS Card Services
- Credit NeededBad/Fair
- Annual Fee$59-$99
- Penalty APR29.90% (Fixed)
- Balance Transfer FeeSee Terms
- Cash Advance Fee$0 during the first year; after the first year, either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater (not to exceed $100)
- Foreign Transaction Fee1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
Conclusively getting a destiny credit card is super useful and beneficial. As shown the benefits are out listed in the article above as well the highlight of the credit card.
If you find this article beneficial, share it to your friends and don’t forget to leave a comment at the comment section. Look out for more interesting blog posts from our website.