How to Get Free or Cheap Disneyland Tickets 2022 Updates
– Disneyland Tickets –
If you are looking for cheap Disneyland tickets, don’t panic! This article is here to guide you on how you can save your money by purchasing cheap Disneyland tickets.
There are a couple of ways to get cheap Disneyland Resort tickets. With discounted tickets available throughout 2020, Disneyland is still offering specific exclusive discounts for travel throughout the rest of the year.
This article focuses entirely on options available for getting cheap Disneyland tickets.
Disneyland Park, originally Disneyland, is the first of two theme parks built at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, which opened on July 17, 1955. It is the only theme park designed and built to completion under the direct supervision of Walt Disney.
It was originally the only attraction on the property; its official name was changed to Disneyland Park to distinguish it from the expanding complex in the 1990s. It was the first Disney theme park.
- 15 Free Things You Can Do In Nashville On A Budget 2022
- Free Things You Can Do In Tucson Latest 2022 Updates
- How To Save Money On A Texas State Park Pass
Guidelines to Follow Before Buying Disneyland Tickets
- How many days will you need a ticket? Disneyland Resort is home to two theme parks: Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. While it’s possible to see both theme parks in one day, it’s rushed. A minimum of two days will allow for a better experience.
- Should you buy Park Hopper© tickets? The park entrances are right next to each other, so it doesn’t take long to walk from one to the other. Whether you opt for Park Hopper tickets depends on what suits your traveling companions best. Typically, for more extended visits Park Hopper provides much-needed flexibility and allows people to re-ride favorite rides on a whim. If you do buy a one-park ticket and decide to upgrade it, you can do this at the park. Park Hopper tickets do not need to be used on consecutive days, but they do need to be used within 13 days of first use (be sure to read all terms and conditions).
- Where to buy discount Disneyland tickets? I’ve detailed reliable methods for buying discounted tickets for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park below.
Tips on How to Get Cheap Disneyland Tickets
Consider Getting Disney Passes
If you’re lucky enough to live in Southern California and can visit Disneyland whenever you want, then it’s well worth looking into getting Disney passes. If you plan on visiting more than five or six times a year, then a Disney pass is definitely going to pay off over time.
The cheapest Disney passes start at about $600 per year, which means that you’ll have to go six times in order to recuperate the value of a traditional $110 2-park, single-day ticket. However, with an annual pass to Disneyland, you receive discounts on other things!
Purchase 1-Park Per Day Tickets
Trying to see and enjoy two theme parks in one day is pretty difficult. And, most people don’t ever make it over to California Adventure.
If you’re trying to do Disneyland for cheap, then decide whether or not heading over to California Adventure is even worth it.
Do some research into the rides and attractions in each park and decide whether or not you’re going to have any time or interest in exploring it. If that’s the case, then you can save about $50 per person by purchasing 1-park per day tickets
Know When to Buy Disneyland Tickets
Disney offers discounted tickets or rates on hotels during specific times of the year. Mostly, this is for their Disney resort hotels. But, if you’re travelling to Disneyland on a budget, this can help a lot.
If you’re coming from out of town, then consider booking your stay at a Disney hotel during the fall or winter. For example, if you book your stay for sometime between October 13 through December 19, 2019, you can currently save 25% on your entire reservation. Talk about savings.
Look for Discount Disney Tickets
Do discount Disney tickets exist? Kind of. One of the easiest ways to get cheap Disney tickets is to purchase them with other theme park tickets in the area.
The most popular package for tourists is the Southern California CityPASS. It’s great if you’re going to tour lots of different areas of SoCal and are headed to various different parks.
With this pass, you’ll get a 3-day Disneyland ticket as well as tickets for Legoland and SeaWorld in San Diego. By purchasing them all together, you’ll save about 30% on everything.
Save on Disneyland Parking
It might not seem like a lot, but if you’re headed to see Mickey for five days in a row, you’ll rack up at least $100 in Disneyland parking fees.
Our expert tip is to either stay on-site at a Disney resort hotel or to book a hotel that’s close to public transportation.
There are numerous hotels close to Disneyland that will place you close enough to walk to the park each morning. Or, take advantage of the Anaheim Resort Transit system, which takes you to anywhere you need to go.
Get Disneyland Tickets at Costco
Okay, so this one only works if you’re a resident of Southern California, but perhaps you have a friend or relative there who can score you a special deal. Residents who live within the local zip codes of 90000-93599 often receive special deals and discounts for online purchases of Disney park tickets.
On top of that, most people can visit Costco, Von’s or Ralph’s and find lower-priced annual passes. If you have a friend who lives in SoCal who you’re planning to visit, ask them to check out deals online.
Consider a Disneyland Vacation Package
Sometimes, paying for an all-inclusive resort package truly does end up being cheaper in the long run. Once you factor in transportation costs, food, and additional purchases, you might find that opting for a full Disneyland vacation package is cheaper than paying for everything separately.
Definitely do the math here, but if you’re planning on spending more than a few days at Disneyland, then it might be the best way to get cheap Disney tickets. And, you’ll get to stay at one of the cool-themed hotels.
Warning Signs for Spammy Sites
- Make sure that Disney is NOT in the original URL (ie www. Disney discount tickets for sale .com). Disney doesn’t allow affiliates selling tickets to have the Disney name in the URL. The authorized resellers are allowed to have Disney wrote in the URL after the slash mark (for example www. getaway today .com / Disneyland – discount – tickets)
- If the site wants to have you meet and pick up the tickets the morning of, this is evidence that the tickets may already be used. Authorized resellers have the ability to send your tickets directly to the Disneyland ticket booths for you to pick up.
- No sites may sell discounted 1-day tickets save for the exceptions below. Do NOT buy a discounted one-day ticket.
- Do not ever pay with a debit card or cash, because these are both untraceable. If a site REQUIRES payment with either of these methods then Do NOT buy from them!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is disneyland located?
Disneyland Resort is located in Anaheim, California which is roughly 25 miles southwest of Los Angeles.
2. Where can I find cheap tickets to disneyland?
La Jolla Mom provides tips on finding discount Disneyland tickets through trusted sellers. You may find discounted tickets through suppliers such as aRes Travel, Costco, and AAA. Some guests may qualify for a military discount or resident discount, too.
3. Are Disneyland tickets more expensive at the gate?
One day park tickets are the same price regardless of where you purchase them, however all other Disneyland tickets are less expensive when you purchase them online at a discount before you leave for your trip.
4. Do California residents get special Disneyland discounts?
The SoCal Annual Passport for Southern California residents is the best option California residents have currently for special discounts and offers.
5. How much is a one-day Disneyland ticket?
The one day ticket prices fluctuate based on demand. See the full schedule below and check individual prices on the Disneyland website. Also remember that there are never discount 1-day tickets offered to the general public.
We believe everybody should get the chance to enjoy the magic of Disneyland at least once in their life, which is why we’ve developed a complete guide on how to enjoy Disney on a budget.
Was this article useful? If Yes! Please leave your comment. For more related articles, subscribe to our blog.