– CareSource Phone Numbers –
CareSource Phone Numbers: CareSource is a nonprofit that began as a managed health care plan serving Medicaid members in Ohio. Today, it provides public health care programs including Medicaid, Medicare, and Marketplace.
Contact Information and Phone Numbers
Below is a list of the plan’s phone numbers for general questions, prior authorizations, claim inquiries, and more, as well as common fax numbers and addresses. Use this list as a guide to help you find the contact for your questions.
|Health Partner Services||1-800-488-0134|
|Prior Authorization Medical||1-800-488-0134||Fax: 888-752-0012|
|Prior Authorization Pharmacy||Fax: 866-930-0019|
P.O. Box 8730
Dayton, OH 45401-8730
|Appeals||1-800-488-0134||Fax: 937-531-2398CareSourceAttn: Provider AppealsP.O. Box 2008Dayton, OH 45401-2008|
|Care & Disease Management||1-800-993-6902||Referral fax: 877-946-2273|
- Paying for Medical School May be Easier Than You Imagined. Here’s How
- Quick & Healthy Dinner | 20 Minute Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe
- WellCare Health Plans Review Prices, Products, and Features in 2022
- Juice Beauty Skin Products Available 2022 Updates
- Best Anti-Aging Skin Products for Men Above 50 in 2022
CareSource Offices Phone Numbers
For nearly 30 years, CareSource has been headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. You can send mail to the headquarters at:
P.O. Box 8738
Dayton OH 45401-8738
230 N. Main St.
Dayton, Ohio 45402
We hope this article was useful and educative, do well to share these messages with friends and loved ones. If you have a question, kindly drop your comments below.