Can you Retrieve All Text Messages?
Can you Retrieve All Text Messages? This question is on the lips of people seeking ways how to recover their messages. If you are one of them, then you are in the right place. Read on to know how best you can retrieve your texts.
There are a lot of things that happen beyond our control and it can be very frustrating.
In cases like this, the deletion of text messages due to app crashes, or Andriod update failure can cause people to lose important chat history on their phones.
You are not the first who might have wondered if there are ways to curb this frustration, well the answer to your question is Yes!
When text messages are deleted on your Android device, they are temporarily stored somewhere on your phone.
So they can be retrieved with the help of a computer program even if they were not backed up, but if you did back them up they will be saved on your backup files.
How to Retrieve your Text Messages Without Backup
If your messages were not backed up in advance, there’s still a way out for you. You can use the DroidKit( Android Phone Toolkit).
It allows you to scan your phone deeply and retrieve deleted messages without backup.
The good thing about this app is that it is user-friendly and you enables you to operate it easily even without any technical skill or knowledge.
Here’s how to use the DroidKit to recover your text messages:
- Download the DroidKit and install it, and open it on your computer.
- Select the Deep Recovery from Device.
- Select Messages to scan.
- Ensure your phone is connected and tap the Start button.
- The program will automatically check your Android’s Root Status. If it hasn’t been rooted yet, hit Root Now to continue.
- After that, all the messages will be listed there. You can now select to recover the message To your Device or To your PC.
- Your Text messages are recovered successfully.
How to Retrieve Texts Messages From Another Phone
Do not panic, if you accidentally erased your text messages, they are not really erased from your phone in most cases.
The messages are temporarily kept in a database on your phone for a significant period of time before they are overwritten by other data in your phone.
There are reliable Andriod data recovery tools that can help extract them before they are permanently erased. PhoneRescue for Andriod is one of the most popular and trusted tools you can use.
Here’s how to use it:
- Download and install PhoneRescue for Android.
- Analyze and scan your Android phone for lost text messages.
- Preview and restore deleted messages.
With the steps listed above, you don’t have to worry anymore if you mistakenly wiped off your messages.
They can be retrieved and your important chat history will be restored.