Can you pull up imessage records? If you have been seeking an answer to this question, you are in the right place, Keep reading to find out how to retrieve your imessage records.
The iMessages is an inbuilt service that is provided by Apple.
If you are an iOS user, you probably use iMessage as your main message app. This app allows you to send images, videos, documents, or other files.
Over the years, the app has become more interesting to use with the new fun features like emojis that Apple had recently added.
However, things can go haywire if you end up deleting some of your chat threads or conversation videos. So you might start looking for ways to pull up your imessages records and restore your messages.
Well, this guide has all the answers you might need when it comes to getting your messages back. Let’s dig in.
How do I Pull up iMessage Records on My iPhone?
If you are looking for ways to see a specific chat or message in your iMessage app, then it is quite simple to do this instead of scrolling through all the chats. Here are the steps that you need to take:
- Open your Message app by clicking its icon on your home screen or app library.
- While the app is open, swipe downward in the middle of your screen to see the iMessage search functionality.
- Click the search bar and enter the keyword in the message you are looking for or the contact’s name whose chat history you want to look at. Tap the “Search” button on your keyboard to trigger the search.
- iMessage will go through all your messages to reveal all the chats with the keywords you are looking for. Choose the message you are looking for to open the entire chat.
How to See Deleted iMessage Records Without Backup
Although, Apple has not added a feature in iOS to allow you to see messages that you have erased. So, this is where third-party software to view your messages is needed.
And in this case, we would love to recommend iFindit. This is one of the most reliable and very simple applications that you can use with ease.
Here are the steps to use this tool:
- Download and install iFindit on your PC or Mac. Launch the application and connect your iPhone to your computer. Select the “Recover from iOS Device” option from the menu.
- After iFindit detects your iPhone, tap on “Next” to proceed. Select “Messages” on the screen. Tap on the “Scan” button to get started.
- iFindit will scan your device to find all the messages, choose the messages you need and tap on the “Recover” button to begin the recovery process. Give it a couple of minutes for the process to be completed. You can now see all the iMessage messages that you had previously deleted.