Can I See my iPhone Texts on my Computer?
Accessing our messages on our computer helps us to multitask and of course, save time. So it’s totally okay to ask questions like “Can I see my iPhone texts on my computer?”.Keep reading to find out how this is possible.
To answer your question, Yes! You can see your iPhone text on your Windows PC.
Many people think that it is a must to own a Macbook in order to see text messages from your iPhone, but this is not true.
There are many ways that you can access your text messages on your Windows PC. In this post we will be listing some of them below:
How to See your iPhone Text on your Computer
As mentioned earlier, there are many ways this can be achieved with the use of several apps, while some of them can be simple and easy to use, others can be a bit demanding
AirDroid Cast App
This software is one of the apps that makes it quite easy for you to see your iPhone texts, it allows you to mirror the screen of your iPhone to a bigger screen like your computer.
This is an excellent option if you prefer to see your text messages on a bigger screen for your personal use or for office use.
However, you can install the app, use the web version or use Airplay on PC (Windows/Mac) if you want.
How to use the AirDroid Cast App
Here are some of the steps you need to follow when using the AirDoid Cast app:
1. Download and install the app on your devices: You will need to download the AirDriod Cast app on both your iPhone and PC and you can even download it free from the official website
2 Initiate a Cast Request: After you have opened the AirDriod Cast app on your devices, you can now choose how you would want to connect your iPhone to your PC/Mac
- Via Wireless way: if you choose this method, you need to input the cast code from your PC to your iPhone, or you scan the QR code displayed on the computer’s screen.
- Airplay: put on the Airplay feature that is shown on AirDroid Cast on your computer, then access the control center from the top right of your phone screen and tap on the icon “Screen mirroring” on your iPhone
- Via a USB Cable: Plug a USB cable connected to your iPhone into the computer.
3. Grant Permission
4. After the permission is granted, you will now be able to see your messages on the PC
How to See iPhone Texts on your iCloud Account
Your iCloud Account is another way to view your messages on your computer. The method works if you use the messaging app on Mac PC. Here are the steps to follow below:
- Sign in to your iPhone and Mac PC with the same Apple ID
- Go to the settings on your phone and then click “messages.” Inside this section, ensure you activate the text message forwarding setting and grant permission to your Mac PC.
- On your iPhone and Mac PC, activate the iCloud messages. To access this on your iPhone, go to your phone settings and then your iCloud account, and click the “turn on messages” button.
After you have followed these steps you can see your iPhone text messages on your Mac PC as they will be synced on either device. This method is only suitable for Mac.