Can I recover Deleted iMessages from icloud? it’s totally okay to ask this question as your messages are an important part of your daily life, so if they were accidentally deleted but backed up on iCloud. Then you will need to find ways to recover them.
Sometimes, we see ourselves deleting our imessages.
This might have been done intentionally or maybe we just wanted to change our devices.
Well, it won’t be a serious issue if we took the necessary steps to back them up. If we did back them up, then they can be retrieved from the same iDevice or another.
In this guide, we will be showing you the simple steps on how to recover iMessages from iCloud on iPhone/iPad.
How to Recover Deleted iMessages from iCloud Backup
It is very common to go through your old messages once in a while, but you might have erased the entire conversation.
Fortunately for you, there is still a way out, if you did a regular backup of iMessage on iCloud, then you can recover the whole backup including iMessages by following the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Setting‘ icon. Then go to ‘General‘. Follow through to ‘Erase all content and settings‘. This step will delete all the details on your device, and you will have to set it up again.
- Restart the phone and follow the first steps you used when you bought it until you reach the ‘App & Data Setting‘.
- Choose ‘Restore from iCloud Backup‘. Be sure that the iCloud backup contains all the messages you have erased.
- When you’ve done this your iPhone will restore the backup, and you will have access to all your initial iMessages.
Using Third-Party App to Recover Deleted iMessages
Now, this method allows you to view any message you need from your iCloud Account, and still restore them back.
Also, if you want to sync all imesssage from your iCloud, you can make use of the 1-Click recovery function to recover them back.
iMyFone D-Back iCloud Data Recovery is a software tool that can help you extract data from your backup files.
It offers a better alternative to selectively back up and restore iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Some of the app’s features include:
You can back up separately and recover imessages, photos, contacts, WeChat, or WhatsApp.
- You only need an iCloud account to get back your data from iCloud to your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- You can also extract 20+ data types of data from backup files or iOS devices.
- It supports recovering imessages as well as 3rd-party app data from iCloud and iTunes backups.
- You can see backed-up imessages after the recovery process.