– Buybuy Baby Return Policy –
If you are interested in knowing the Buybuy baby return policy, then this article is going to guide you on everything you need to know. BuyBuy Baby is an American chain of stores that sells clothing, strollers, and other items for use with infants and young children. Here is everything you need to know about returning items you do not love.
About BuyBuy Baby
BuyBuy Baby, Inc. (stylized: buybuy BABY) is an American chain of stores that sell clothing, strollers, and other items for use with infants and young children. It operates 135 stores across the United States and Canada.
The chain was founded in 1996 by brothers Richard and Jeffrey Feinstein. It consisted of eight stores when it was acquired by Bed Bath & Beyond in 2007.
About BuyBuy Baby Return Policy?
We want you to love what you buy from us, but we get it – sometimes it just doesn’t work out. Whether you didn’t like it, or it didn’t work as expected, we’ll try to make it right. If you’d like to, here’s what you need to know.
You have up to 90 days after purchase to exchange or return most items unless noted in our exceptions. Just provide your receipt, and we will refund the purchase price to the original form of payment. Purchases made with a gift card will be refunded as Merchandise Credit.
BuyBuy Baby Return Exceptions Policy
- Smart Home Technology – Smart home thermostats, smart security & safety, and smart doorbell products, etc. can be exchanged or returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Seasonal Items and Holiday Product & Decor, etc. can be exchanged or returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Air Mattresses – New and unopened air mattresses may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Opened air mattresses may be exchanged for a similar item, only within 90 days of purchase.
- Electrics – Baby monitoring devices, baby food prep, etc. can be exchanged or returned within 60 days of purchase.
- Clothing – Baby, toddler, and maternity clothing that is new, unused, and has all tags may be exchanged or returned within 90 days of purchase.
- Car Seats and Strollers – Car seats and strollers in new and unused condition with all original packaging, warranty, and registration information included may be exchanged or returned within 90 days.
- Breast Pumps – For safety purposes, breast pumps that are unused, unopened, and in original sealed packaging may be exchanged or returned within 90 days.
- Seating and Acitivity Items – Pack n plays, swings, high chairs, bouncers, baby seats, and walkers/entertainers must be returned in new and unused condition with all original packaging and may be exchanged or returned within 90 days.
Cannot Be Returned
- As-Is Items
- Monogrammed, Personalized, Custom-Made, and Special-Order Items
- Gift Cards
- Shipping, Delivery, Gift Wrap, and Assembly Charges
They may limit or deny returns based on their use of a third-party refund verification system that helps protect against abusive or otherwise non-permitted returns.
You may be required to present a valid photo ID* that may be retained in a secure, encrypted database, where permitted by law. Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. reserves the right to refuse any return.
*Bed Bath & Beyond accepts the following IDs for returns: U.S. or Canadian Driver’s License, U.S. State ID, Canadian Providence ID, Passport, U.S. Military ID, Matricula Consular, Mexican DL, and Mexican Voter Registration Card
Misplaced Your Receipt?
If we’re not able to track down your receipt, you still may be able to return or exchange new and unopened items without a receipt.
These items may be accepted for exchange or a refund in the form of a Merchandise Credit of the current selling price less than 20% (we assume customers make the most of our coupon offers).
Whenever we issue a Merchandise Credit, we’ll ask you to show us a government-issued photo ID*. Returns of opened or used items without a receipt will not be accepted.
Buybuy Baby Gift Receipt or Gift Registry Return Policy
Baby Registry – Baby registry items that are new and unopened may be exchanged or returned for Merchandise Credit within 365 days of purchase. For used items, the standard return policy applies.
Returns for Items Purchased Through Delivery Partner Websites
- Contact Shipt via email at [email protected], chat via the app, or by calling (205) 502-2500.
- Purchases are eligible for exchange or refund within 90 days (exceptions apply), with an Instacart receipt. Refunds will be issued as a merchandise credit and we’ll ask you to show a government issues Photo ID*.
- Oversized & Large Items – Truck delivery item(s) in the same condition/packaging as received may be returned for any reason within 30 days of receipt (excludes monogrammed, personalized, custom-made and special-order items without manufacturer defect). To Schedule, a return, email us at furn[email protected]
We will arrange to have our carrier contact you to schedule a pick-up of your return. Costs such as shipping, storage, and miscellaneous charges (such as cancellation or restocking fees) may apply. Returns of truck-delivered furniture cannot be accepted after 30 days, please contact the manufacturer for assistance.
- Adult Size Mattresses: Comfort Guarantee – Please allow your body 30 days after delivery to adjust to your new mattress. If you are not satisfied, contact our Home Delivery customer service experts at [email protected] within 120 days of receipt and schedule a one-time reselection or return under our Comfort Guarantee.
The mattress and/or set must be undamaged, unsoiled, and free of stains with law tags attached. Please note that your delivery fee won’t be refunded. A $99 processing/pick-up fee will be charged and the difference in cost between the two mattresses will apply. Each mattress is a custom order and cannot be canceled, returned, or refunded once submitted for order.
- May be canceled within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund. Please contact us at 1-800-GO-BEYOND (1-800-462-3966). After 30 days, please refer to the protection plans terms and conditions or contact Uniters at (866) 278-9458.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please call 1-800-GO BEYOND® (1-800-462-3966) and they’ll provide you with further instructions on whether and to where returns should be shipped, and the amount of the refund.
Refund amounts for returned items will be credited by Borderfree in the same currency and exchange rate as your original tender.
To ensure that they credit you properly, please include your packing slip and complete the information, including your telephone number, so they may call you with any questions.
Please note that they do not refund shipping fees for preference returns, and some items may not be eligible for returns.
Please allow three (3) weeks for the return transit time, plus an additional 4 business days upon receipt for the return to be completed and the refund to be issued to your account.
If you provide an email address, Borderfree will send an email when your return has been received and processed. Unfortunately, items purchased for international shipping may not be exchanged.
- Walmart Cell Phone Return Policy
- Walmart Laptop Return Policy
- Does Walmart Accept SNAP EBT?
- What Is The Walmart Return Policy On TV
- Walmart Return Policy for Opened Items
- Costco returns policy
- Shoes.com Return Policy
- Petsmart Fish Return Policy
- Walmart Return Policy and Conditions
The benefits of a BuyBuy Baby registry
Free Shipping Rewards Program:
If you (and friends and family) have purchased at least $1,500 worth of gifts by the time your due date arrives, you get unlimited free shipping for your baby’s first year.
You can start using it within a week of giving birth, just in case you realize you’re missing something important on the baby’s first night home.
A few weeks before your due date, BuyBuy Baby sends you a coupon for 15 percent off everything left on your registry.
You don’t have to be a frequent customer at Buybuy Baby and Bed Bath & Beyond to start getting those well-known 20 percent off coupons in the mail. You can use both brands’ coupons to buy products from your registry.
BuyBuy Baby gives you a mix of samples and coupons once you register. You can pick it up at your nearest store.
Show a competitor’s price for an identical item and BuyBuy Baby will match it.
How to Create a BuyBuy Baby Registry
To create your registry, you will need the usual information: your name, address, email, password, and due date. Once you’ve plugged everything in, you can start adding items to your registry.
Search around the site if you already know what you want or use the registry checklist to make sure you’ve covered the essentials.
How to Return a Registry Gift
It doesn’t matter if you bought a product online or in person; both can be returned easily within a year of the purchase date.
For online orders, look for the return label included in the box. On the original packing invoice form, circle the item you want to return.
Choose a reason for the return (represented by a number), include your phone number, and close the box. Attach the label and schedule a FedEx to pick up or drop the box off at your local FedEx location.
To return something in person, just bring in your item and the gift receipt to exchange it or get a credit. If you don’t have a receipt, an employee can look up your registry number to find the product.
And what if you don’t have a receipt and your gift wasn’t purchased from your registry? You can still return it for 80 percent of the item’s value.
We hope this article has been helpful to you. Please share it with anyone you think will appreciate the information and kindly drop your comment below.