Blue Nile Credit Card Complete Usage Guide & Credit Card Review
– Blue Nile Credit Card –
Blue Nile Credit Card: This Card is a Comenity-issued store credit card. If you wonder if this Card is the right card for you, then read on. That is what you need to learn to make a good decision.
About Blue Nile Credit Card
Looking for a credit card with compelling financing options. The Blue Nile Card could be yours! This card includes; exclusive financing offers, offers, and promotions only for cardmembers, and no annual fee!
You can also enjoy; easy online account management promotional financing with the Credit Card available. As for the Blue Nile Card accounts, Comenity Capital Bank is offering them, which defines credit and promotional eligibility qualifications. Minimum purchase and minimum payments monthly are required.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate. It offers an introductory 0% APR rate on balance transfers for up to 6 months, which is shorter than the average 0% APR period of 12 months.
- 0% APR on new purchases. New cardholders receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 6 months.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a variable purchase APR of 29.99%
- No annual fee. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don’t have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit is required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
Pros and Cons
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate on balance transfers for up to 6 months.
- No balance transfer fee.
- 0% APR on new purchases during the first 6 months.
- No annual fee.
- Blue Nile Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cashback.
- You don’t earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card rewards.
Blue Nile Credit Card Rates
If you pay in full within 24, 36, or 48 months, your APR would be 9.99 percent.
The payments vary from $2,000 to $2,999.99 for the 24-month plan, $3,000 to $3,999.99 for the 36-month plan, and over $4000 for the 48-month plan.
And, if you cannot pay within this period, then regular terms, including APR and other financing charges, will apply. 9.99 percent seems reasonable, but the price of a costly diamond accessory can actually rise if you take a long time to pay for it.
|6 months||$500 – $1,499.99|
Blue Nile Card Fees
|Account Type||Blue Nile Card|
|Max Late Fee||$38|
|Max Overlimit Fee||None|
|Max Penalty APR||None|
|Grace Period||25 days|
|Cash Advance Rate||None|
|Cash Advance Fee||None|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||No ne|
Blue Nile Card Requirements
- Go to the Blue Nile Card
- Press “Apply Now”, create a Blue Nile account if you haven’t already, and input your information for the application.
How to apply for Blue Nile Credit Card
- Visit the Blue Nile Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
Blue Nile is one of the largest online diamond brands. The Blue Nile Card makes it easy for you to buy their diamonds and pay in installments.
With no annual fee, the Blue Nile Card is inexpensive. However, it works depending on your credit approval and minimum monthly payments.
We recommend this card if you plan on purchasing diamonds or other accessories from the Blue Nile in the future and would like good financing options.
We hope this article has been helpful to you. Please share it with anyone you think will appreciate the information and kindly drop your comment below.